PDA

View Full Version : I travelled into the future and....

HHURRICANE
05-01-2007, 08:59 PM
The Bills lose the 2009 Superbowl on TD catch that is overturned up in the booth even though both of Evans feet are in bounds.

The 2011 Sabres lose when Ryan Millers save is reviewed by laser, first time ever used in the playoffs, and the puck is over the line by 1 nano-meter. In court it's later ruled that the machine had a STANDARD DEVIATION OF + OR - 2. Vancouver keeps the Cup.

In 2015 it's determined that the life expectancy of Buffalonians is reduced by 12 years based on the stress created by near losses.

The rest is too depressing to reveal but it involves Lynch and a high speed car chase and bloddy mittens.

HHURRICANE
05-01-2007, 09:02 PM
Sorry but we just got totally screwed. That's just insane!!

W1DER1GHT
05-01-2007, 09:06 PM
I agree we got screwed, BUT we need to wake up and play hockey for more than 10 minutes a game. These guys aren't the Islanders, and IF we make it to the next round and play like this we'll be sitting home again when the cup is being skated around the ice. We need this team to wake up and start to play the way they can.

HHURRICANE
05-01-2007, 09:08 PM
I agree we got screwed, BUT we need to wake up and play hockey for more than 10 minutes a game. These guys aren't the Islanders, and IF we make it to the next round and play like this we'll be sitting home again when the cup is being skated around the ice. We need this team to wake up and start to play the way they can.

I agree we played like crap and didn't deserve that game but that was a goal and who knows.

Dozerdog
05-01-2007, 09:11 PM
You folks do realize we have a hockey forum, right???

HHURRICANE
05-01-2007, 09:13 PM
You folks do realize we have a hockey forum, right???

Yeah, my bad!!