PDA

View Full Version : TSN HAS CAMERA ANGLE SHOWING CLEAR GOAL

JD
05-01-2007, 09:45 PM
But I cant find it, my buddy called me SCREAMING saying it was a goal without a doubt because he just seen a still picture of it across the line.

If anyone finds it.. PLEASE post it here. THank you

Philagape
05-01-2007, 09:54 PM
The clip at http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/ just shows the same overhead shot

Meathead
05-01-2007, 09:57 PM
you wont find one

just like the vanek goal

someday id like someone to explain to me how the two are different

chubluv
05-01-2007, 10:10 PM
This the first look that I have seen because I was at work. It looked like it was over to me.
On the radio Jim Lorentz was adamant about it being across the line. He usually doesn't get all worked up over close calls, but he wouldn't shut up about that.
Like every one else has already said it shouldn't have come to that play. the Sabres need to show up from start to finish just not the last 7 minutes of the 3rd period.
70 shots and 2 goals in 8 periods in the Stanley Cup playoffs just aren't enough.

PUCKER
05-01-2007, 11:10 PM
It shouldnt have come down to that BS goal,but the fact of the matter is that it did and refs screwed up. WTF camera angle are THEY looking at???

Buffalogic
05-02-2007, 03:12 AM
Dang, watching the video replay of that it seems pretty clear to me that it's over the line. Bogus, but whatever. They just have to play that much harder now.

Carlton Bailey
05-02-2007, 03:39 AM
We got royally screwed, but there's nothing to do but leave it behind. If the Sabres aren't awake by now, they don't deserve to be the champions. It's time to find out what this group is made of.

YardRat
05-02-2007, 05:25 AM
I thought it was obvious based on the replays/close-ups they were showing on VS.

Bad call, but you're going to get those from time to time.

This is a gut-check. We have the ability to kick their ass on home ice and then wrap up the series on Sunday...Hopefully these guys step it up.

don137
05-02-2007, 05:49 AM
Based on what I saw on VS one can assume it crossed the line but you can not see it and you and they won't give goals based on assumptions...If TSN had a clear angle showing it across the line that would tick me off because I thought the league offices in Canada had access to every TV angle. I did find it odd that this was the only TV angle they had. Does make you wonder how that is.

lordofgun
05-02-2007, 07:54 AM
That's just it though...I've seen the replay officials call goals based on pure assumptions after reviewing plays this year.

Meathead
05-02-2007, 07:56 AM
they won't give goals based on assumptions
two words: vanek

SabreEleven
05-02-2007, 08:00 AM
Vanek's goal was never an assumption. VS. had one view where they CLEARLY showed it in the net and over the line....

Valerie
05-02-2007, 08:06 AM
It shouldnt have come down to that BS goal,but the fact of the matter is that it did and refs screwed up. WTF camera angle are THEY looking at???
I totally agree. It was a goal. Even my brother, a Rangers fan, said it was a goal. It was clear as day when you saw the slow motion replay. That being said, the game shouldn't have come down to a last second effort to tie it up. And, even if they tied it up, I really don't think they can play all these overtime games. It's going to kill them.

CRAP! They better get it together and win on Friday! :grovel: