PDA

View Full Version : This is the best thing that could of happened to the Sabres

Mitchy moo
05-01-2007, 10:09 PM
We have adversity to overcome & a clear goal in mind now, we need to win. This series is down to the best 2 of 3 and the Sabres know they don't have to be on the short end of the stick. They have the ability and the talent to roll the rangers if and only if we stick to our run and gun game. We kept them on their heels after the second ranger goal, it looked like they just spiked the gatorade with speed.

If we are going to go the whole way, we need to play 60 minutes like that not 9. I think it's obvious that after sleepwalking for so many periods that when we step it up, we roll. Plan on rolling on soon.

Michael82
05-02-2007, 12:05 AM
I hope to God you are right, because right now they need a major kick in the ass. :ill:

don137
05-02-2007, 05:58 AM
I agree. I said in another thread that the Sabres need something to light a fire under them....Well if this doesn't light there torch then I don't know what will....

ddaryl
05-02-2007, 07:32 AM
I have to agree too... maybe now they'll wake the junk up now.

SabreEleven
05-02-2007, 08:22 AM
Didn't this happen last year in the Philly series and things turned out all right?...I think it will here too.

PcA125
05-02-2007, 09:58 AM
I hope so... there are a ton of Rangers fans that are living near me, it sucked last night

elltrain22
05-02-2007, 07:01 PM
We have adversity to overcome & a clear goal in mind now, we need to win. This series is down to the best 2 of 3 and the Sabres know they don't have to be on the short end of the stick. They have the ability and the talent to roll the rangers if and only if we stick to our run and gun game. We kept them on their heels after the second ranger goal, it looked like they just spiked the gatorade with speed.

If we are going to go the whole way, we need to play 60 minutes like that not 9. I think it's obvious that after sleepwalking for so many periods that when we step it up, we roll. Plan on rolling on soon.

Amen, bro, my sentiments exactly. I had to work till 10 last night, and forgot to teevo the game, and when I got home I turned it to Versus, and they said something like "buffalo fans stop checking your video phones for instant replay footage, so I already had a bad feeling. Then when I heard what happened, I didn't even wanna see, b/c I knew it would make me mad. Well, I am sure you know that I broke down and saw it, and honestly, I am even more irate then I had envisioned. What stupid ####'ing idiot up in Toronto would say that that wasn't a goal. You gotta be ####'ing kidding me!!

Oh well, best 2 outta 3, 2 of em in Buffalo. Our team is pissed, and fired up. Lindy prob tore em a new ###. Our crowd will be rockin. In short, I like our chances.

PcA125
05-03-2007, 10:03 AM
Miller said that he was encouraged by how we played at the end of last game and thinks the desperation is what we need and that it will carry over...

"Well, we finally figured out that we need some desperation," Miller said. "It's like we were scared for once."

"How would you feel in life if someone's trying to take something from you?" Miller said. "There's people who just concede and hand it over. And there's people that fight for it. And I think we have to do a little more fighting."

for the whole article go to:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=AogNR3K5ckM2h3GggmhX.Q97vLYF?slug=ap-rangers-sabres&prov=ap&type=lgns

sorry if this has been posted already