PDA

View Full Version : Quote from James Patrick

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
05-01-2007, 10:11 PM
I was on the 1999 team that we lost to the Dallas Stars in six and that should've been NO GOAL! and now this happens again THE NHL HASN'T LEARNED THEIR LESSON! that was a goal, it was over the line. you could see the damn puck cross the line!

chubluv
05-01-2007, 10:12 PM
:bf1:

PUCKER
05-01-2007, 11:08 PM
Enough said.

Ebenezer
05-02-2007, 12:07 AM
reverse the situation...had they been reviewing a NYR goal we would all be screaming that you could not see white between the line and the puck...

YardRat
05-02-2007, 05:40 AM
It's rigged...the league wants another NBC game from NYC on Sunday.

don137
05-02-2007, 05:56 AM
The only thing I question is why was that the only TV angle. Why couldn't they just show different camera angles? I agree with Eb we never saw it over the line we can only assume.

THATHURMANATOR
05-02-2007, 07:32 AM
The NHL made the right call. There was no definitive view that showed it was in the net. Patrick why don't you get the team to play 60 ****ing minutes and we wouldn't have this problem!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to hear NO GOAL BULL****.

lordofgun
05-02-2007, 07:52 AM
I don't think it was a goal. Briere would have celebrated and he had the best view.

THATHURMANATOR
05-02-2007, 08:07 AM
Who knows really. There was no way to tell.

chernobylwraiths
05-02-2007, 08:57 AM
I hope we aren't *****ing about getting screwed by replay. We have gotten EVERY call so far in the playoffs with replay.

don137
05-02-2007, 10:18 AM
I hope we aren't *****ing about getting screwed by replay. We have gotten EVERY call so far in the playoffs with replay.
Agreed, you want to cast blame...blame the effort of the team and not a questionable goal.

JD
05-02-2007, 02:09 PM
Obviously only 1 camera angle was shown because they had other views to prove that it was INDEED a goal.

Only TSN and Versus have footage of the game? It wasnt shot by any others??, like foreign broadcasters??

ddaryl
05-02-2007, 03:56 PM
stop playing like crap and play like the team your supposed to play like and we wouldn't have to rely on goal judges and NHL headquarters to make a decision.

sorry they get no sympathy from me based on there heartless play.... they deserved to lose that game...

now come back hungry and win the series with pure dominant play and redeem yourselves.

HHURRICANE
05-02-2007, 06:42 PM
How any of you didn't see the puck over the line is insane. Frame one in front of the line, frame 2 over the line. The round object is the puck in the net.

Yeah we played like crap but it was still a goal. If we lose the series I'm not going to blame it on this play but still it was a bad, bad call!!

mchurchfie
05-02-2007, 06:54 PM
I don't think it was a goal. Briere would have celebrated and he had the best view.
He was buried facefirst in the ice, it took him five minutes to get everyone off him and get up.:ill:

SabreEleven
05-02-2007, 06:56 PM
He was buried facefirst in the ice, it took him five minutes to get everyone off him and get up.:ill:

Sounds like your sex life.

mchurchfie
05-02-2007, 07:01 PM
I hope we aren't *****ing about getting screwed by replay. We have gotten EVERY call so far in the playoffs with replay.Every one of them were the right call too, why should we feel guilty about that and not mad about a wrong call?? That is the same mentallity the NHL has too and that is what is wrong with it. Call a spade a spade. If a call is correct then make it without feeling obligated to float a favor back to the other side later on to make up for it. That was clearly a goal. We probably would have taken it in OT because we had the Rangers reeling before that and that goal would have sucked the rest of the life out of them. How can you be able to make a judgement call about whether or not a puck was kicked in the net but not have one about whether or not a puck was in the net. The NHL is ****ing ******ed.

mchurchfie
05-02-2007, 07:02 PM
Sounds like your sex life.
Hush up you kiddiegroper.

blackonyx89
05-02-2007, 07:04 PM
The Sabres are getting screwed both ways from NO GOAL TO GOAL!!! Why us!?!