PDA

View Full Version : Joe Fo Sho

Joe Fo Sho
05-02-2007, 12:18 AM
ummmm, yes?

Pinkerton Security
05-02-2007, 12:20 AM
ummmm, yes?

yo dude i was trying to start a thread about how I hope to hear more from posters like you that post insightful and at least fun to read posts, but the network crapped itself and somehow i posted 2 threads with nothing in them

i just want to hear from posters that only post every once in a while, make your voices heard! i dont post that much, but it is always nice to hear new views on things.

Joe Fo Sho
05-02-2007, 12:22 AM
yo dude i was trying to start a thread about how I hope to hear more from posters like you that post insightful and at least fun to read posts, but the network crapped itself and somehow i posted 2 threads with nothing in them

i just want to hear from posters that only post every once in a while, make your voices heard! i dont post that much, but it is always nice to hear new views on things.

:bravo:

Ya know, it's nice how all my 5 or 6 well thought out posts are really making an impact on people's lives. That's why i do it, not for the fame, but for the little people, like you.

Pinkerton Security
05-02-2007, 12:23 AM

Ya know, it's nice how all my 5 or 6 well thought out posts are really making an impact on people's lives. That's why i do it, not for the fame, but for the little people, like you.

how bout them bills? they're pretty cool huh?

Joe Fo Sho
05-02-2007, 12:27 AM

Yeah, they're like the best i know. This year will be the first year any team will win offensive player and rookie of the year, defensive player and rookie of the year, MVP and comeback player of the year.

Have you heard from The Real McCoy lately.

Pinkerton Security
05-02-2007, 12:28 AM
Yeah, they're like the best i know. This year will be the first year any team will win offensive player and rookie of the year, defensive player and rookie of the year, MVP and comeback player of the year.

Have you heard from The Real McCoy lately.

whos gonna be comeback player??? mccargo??

ya, the real mccoy is another guy i want to see post more.

Joe Fo Sho
05-02-2007, 12:31 AM
whos gonna be comeback player??? mccargo??

ya, the real mccoy is another guy i want to see post more.

Peerless man, look up the definition.

Did you hear that Marshawn likes to swim? man, that's nuts

Pinkerton Security
05-02-2007, 12:33 AM
Peerless man, look up the definition.

Did you hear that Marshawn likes to swim? man, that's nuts

Ya i suppose peerless could win it, he'd have to have some nasty season to win it without being injured.

that swimming thing, idk about that. i think hes lying. he looks more like a motorboating SOB, the old sailor!

Joe Fo Sho
05-02-2007, 12:35 AM
Ya i suppose peerless could win it, he'd have to have some nasty season to win it without being injured.

that swimming thing, idk about that. i think hes lying. he looks more like a motorboating SOB, the old sailor!

Yeah, his mom does look like she was built for speed

Pinkerton Security
05-02-2007, 12:37 AM
Yeah, his mom does look like she was built for speed

I heard he was gonna move her here with him?? That'd be pretty sweet, marshawn's mom...

s'gone dey

Joe Fo Sho
05-02-2007, 12:39 AM
I heard he was gonna move her here with him?? That'd be pretty sweet, marshawn's mom...

s'gone dey

Suppodabe, eyes gon see if em's gonna be nere da ralph 'n make a stop on'a way to da game one week.