PDA

View Full Version : I was wrong

Marvelous
05-02-2007, 02:50 AM
I was against him because of the allegations of his character being suspect and for some reason i was worried about him being similar to McGahee....I watched all the clips at BB.com tonight & watched about 10 highlight clips from Cal.. I am impressed with his juking,catching,attitude...But the fact that he has such putgoing personality is great..We've been missing that for some time now...+The Ralph likes him alot...
-So just wanted to eat my crow now...

Luisito23
05-02-2007, 03:15 AM
We forgive you Marv...:drunks:....

(M.L. = R.O.Y.)....

GO BILLS!!!!!

Carlton Bailey
05-02-2007, 03:38 AM
Marshawn, when it comes to personality, is the Chad Johnson of RBs. He's all about being a team-first guy who just happens to enjoy himself. I love this kid.

X-Era
05-02-2007, 06:57 AM
I was against him because of the allegations of his character being suspect and for some reason i was worried about him being similar to McGahee....I watched all the clips at BB.com tonight & watched about 10 highlight clips from Cal.. I am impressed with his juking,catching,attitude...But the fact that he has such putgoing personality is great..We've been missing that for some time now...+The Ralph likes him alot...
-So just wanted to eat my crow now...

Its fine man, Ive been wrong a zillion times and was wrong plenty just this past weekend.

I had a small question mark on character as well in t he back of my mind. But after watching the pressers and clips, I really feel much better. He seems like a humble guy who takes nothing for granted and wants to earn his way to stardom.

Frankly, hes a stark contrast to Mr. all-about-me.

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-02-2007, 07:00 AM
You don't have to eat crow because you are skeptical about a player. Besides, he hasn't even run one play in the NFL yet.

Marvelous
05-03-2007, 02:51 AM
You don't have to eat crow because you are skeptical about a player. Besides, he hasn't even run one play in the NFL yet.
True.. Just fealt a lil guilty cause i was like "wtf" when we made the pick.....Moving on......