X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marvelous
    • Feb 2004

I was wrong

I was against him because of the allegations of his character being suspect and for some reason i was worried about him being similar to McGahee....I watched all the clips at BB.com tonight & watched about 10 highlight clips from Cal.. I am impressed with his juking,catching,attitude...But the fact that he has such putgoing personality is great..We've been missing that for some time now...+The Ralph likes him alot...
    -So just wanted to eat my crow now...
    GO BILLS!!! NE
    Magical Trevor
  • Luisito23
    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
    • Apr 2003

Re: I was wrong

We forgive you Marv.......

(M.L. = R.O.Y.)....

GO BILLS!!!!!
    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

Marshawn, when it comes to personality, is the Chad Johnson of RBs. He's all about being a team-first guy who just happens to enjoy himself. I love this kid.

Comment

• X-Era
        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Marvelous
        I was against him because of the allegations of his character being suspect and for some reason i was worried about him being similar to McGahee....I watched all the clips at BB.com tonight & watched about 10 highlight clips from Cal.. I am impressed with his juking,catching,attitude...But the fact that he has such putgoing personality is great..We've been missing that for some time now...+The Ralph likes him alot...
        -So just wanted to eat my crow now...
        Its fine man, Ive been wrong a zillion times and was wrong plenty just this past weekend.

I had a small question mark on character as well in t he back of my mind. But after watching the pressers and clips, I really feel much better. He seems like a humble guy who takes nothing for granted and wants to earn his way to stardom.

Frankly, hes a stark contrast to Mr. all-about-me.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
          • May 2003

You don't have to eat crow because you are skeptical about a player. Besides, he hasn't even run one play in the NFL yet.

Comment

• Marvelous
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
            You don't have to eat crow because you are skeptical about a player. Besides, he hasn't even run one play in the NFL yet.
            True.. Just fealt a lil guilty cause i was like "wtf" when we made the pick.....Moving on......
            GO BILLS!!! NE
            Magical Trevor

Comment

Working...
            X