X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

One big difference

I have been watching all of the teams and their series and what stands out the most between everyone else (Rangers included) and the Sabres is the intensity, passion, hustle, and urgency. So far the Sabres have been good for about one period of intensity, one period of hustle, half a period of urgency, and ZERO periods of passion. If Ruff is as good a Coach as his nomination has him being he better start hitting the right buttons soon. He has the best roster in the NHL, no excuses for us not to go all the way. Git er' done Lindy.
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

• Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: One big difference

Excellent post! They haven't turned on the playoff intensity full time yet. I have no clue why. My first guess is that they are scared if they push too hard, the injuries will occur like last year. Or maybe they worked their ass off too much in the season and are just tired.... I don't know.
    Last edited by Michael82; 05-02-2007, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla *****
      • Jul 2002

i agree that fear of injury may be a concern......and perhaps our boys have overestimated how good they are and underestimated how good the competition is. Hopefully this series with the Rangers will be a humbling experience and remind them they need to find the drive to win that has been missing in the postseason.

Church...sweetie, you need to get out once in a while, eh?

Comment

• mchurchfie
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby
        Church...sweetie, you need to get out once in a while, eh?
        My Band
        daveviterna.com

Comment

• shelby
          The Vanilla *****
          • Jul 2002

at Church's sig!

Comment

• PcA125
            • May 2006

I agree! THe only person that has played like they really want to win all the time has been Zubrus. I think they will wake up on friday though and have a convincing win at home
            Cheers!

Comment

Working...
            X