PDA

View Full Version : Former Dolphins DT Wright lands with Buffalo

MDFINFAN
05-02-2007, 03:53 PM
Good move Marv, even for those who don't believe..this guy has talent..

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-manny050207,0,3710533.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

LtFinFan66
05-02-2007, 03:56 PM
He has talent. Just don't make him cry again

Ickybaluky
05-02-2007, 03:56 PM
Gotta love Marv with those high-character guys.

MDFINFAN
05-02-2007, 04:00 PM

He doesn't have to face Saban anymore, I think he'll put his character problem to rest...if this works out for the bills, they're getting a steal.. But he is lazy.

THATHURMANATOR
05-02-2007, 04:05 PM
How many DTs do we need? Dang.

jmb1099
05-02-2007, 04:05 PM
oh great....

jmb1099
05-02-2007, 04:06 PM
When he faces the fins he'll either tear them apart or cry like a baby.

Mr. Miyagi
05-02-2007, 04:08 PM
How many DTs do we need? Dang.
As many as we can get, if we're going to be rushing the passer every down, we need to be rotating fresh legs.

deathadder
05-02-2007, 04:08 PM
When he faces the fins he'll either tear them apart or cry like a baby.

Everyone deserves another chance.. plus Jauron is more of a players coach than Saban was... so he won't make Wright cry... Jauron is not tough on his players.. he sends them a message by saying you work hard or your gone...

gil
05-02-2007, 04:10 PM
Hey, why not - he has size and apparently had some talent - I'm sure I won't be the last to point out, he's probably already better than Anderson.

But, I don't see him making the team anyway.

Mr. Miyagi
05-02-2007, 04:10 PM
Let's just say I wouldn't go out and buy his jersey just yet......

djjimkelly
05-02-2007, 04:15 PM
i have mocked my dolphins buddy about this guy for 2 years now. when he keeps telling this guy has some crazy talent.

NOW LOL any football conevrsation i have with him i will bring up wright in same fashion as he did lol.

MANNY WRIGHT THIS GUY HAS TALENT! LMAO

hes camp fodder!!!!

feelthepain
05-02-2007, 04:19 PM
Our turn....look, he's crying!!!!:cry:

The Bills are picking up our garbage.

The Bills suck!!

Bwaaaaaaa, haaaaaaa, haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!:bandwagon

Mr. Miyagi
05-02-2007, 04:21 PM

The Bills suck!!

He only cried because he was stuck on a crappy team with :limp: colors.

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-02-2007, 04:23 PM
Didn't that guy get his first sack against Losman.

Gunzlingr
05-02-2007, 04:28 PM
can we rename this smiley :teary: :manny: ?

jamesiscool
05-02-2007, 04:29 PM
solid pick up. could be a sleeper pick up and turn some heads.

im not saying he's going to but he has the talent and ability to do so.

DynaPaul
05-02-2007, 04:29 PM
Looks like some guy they'll try out in mini-camp and the pre-season and then figure out whether to cut him or not. I wouldn't say that this is an ACTUAL pick-up just yet.

Mudflap1
05-02-2007, 04:31 PM

The Bills suck!!

Good one!

Seriously though, if he comes cheap, doesn't hurt to take a look. Can always cut him in camp if he can't hack it.

Jon

Ed
05-02-2007, 04:37 PM
At least we didn't give up a draft pick for him...

I have to say, my first reaction was, omg, we actually picked up that cry baby? But I guess if he's got the potential everyone's been talking about for the past couple years, it can't hurt to bring him to camp.

I'm not gonna set any hopes or expectations though, because I doubt he'll be on the team in September.

How many DT's will we carry total? 5?

jmb1099
05-02-2007, 04:44 PM
Everyone deserves another chance.. plus Jauron is more of a players coach than Saban was... so he won't make Wright cry... Jauron is not tough on his players.. he sends them a message by saying you work hard or your gone...
I'm all about a second chance...who knows, maybe he will be motivated to work his but off who knows.

feelthepain
05-02-2007, 04:48 PM
He only cried because he was stuck on a crappy team with :limp: colors.

Look who's talking, the expert of all things gay!

deathadder
05-02-2007, 04:49 PM
At this point, he might be a better option than Anderson... What am I saying.. damn an undrafted FA is a better option than Tim Anderson

The Answer
05-02-2007, 04:52 PM

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-manny050207,0,3710533.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

Marv is gaining ground with The Answer everyday - bye bye Tim Anderson you useless gob of flab.

~The Answer

jmb1099
Look who's talking, the expert of all things gay!
You were doing so well too...back to form I guess

MDFINFAN
At this point, he might be a better option than Anderson... What am I saying.. damn an undrafted FA is a better option than Tim Anderson

No he was drafted as a supplimental with a 5th pick of the 2006 draft.

deathadder
05-02-2007, 04:56 PM
No he was drafted as a supplimental with a 5th pick of the 2006 draft.

I know that.. I was just trying to say that Any player even if it is undrafted FA is a better option that Anderson...

Al13
05-02-2007, 04:57 PM
i think he will make your team, he is gonna be a good run stuffing DT with pass rushing potential, i hate that we cut him

Michael82
05-02-2007, 05:01 PM
:rofl: Wahhhh! :baby:

Michael82
05-02-2007, 05:02 PM
i think he will make your team, he is gonna be a good run stuffing DT with pass rushing potential, i hate that we cut him
If thats the case, then I am happy to have him. We need fat run stuffing DTs big time! :up:

Plus, if it completely guarantees that Tim Anderson will be cut.... That's a plus too. :snicker:

SquishDaFish
05-02-2007, 05:11 PM
I bet you he doesnt cry for us.

Michael82
05-02-2007, 05:16 PM
Because Jauron isn't a piece of **** like Saban was. :up:

camelcowboy
05-02-2007, 05:19 PM
Lynch has his mama in Buffalo just incase Manny needs a shoulder to cry on.

camelcowboy
05-02-2007, 05:23 PM
the kid has maturity issues if he grows up a little he has a talent to be a great player, but how many of these NFL players ever grow up. He's worth a shot and he's already better then TIm Anderson.

dolphan117
05-02-2007, 05:25 PM
Upside-First day talent, outstanding first step, a very, very disruptive tackle who stood out whenever he was no the field as a rookie. Didn't put up a tone of stats but consistently got into the backfield in the limited time he played. Obvious talent when at weight.

Downside-Very poor work ethic, showed up at his pro-day prior to the supplemental draft out of shape and as a result under-wowed everyone and fell from a possible second round choice to the 5th round. Considering that this was the supplemental draft and he knew he was one of the few players in it you would think he would put in the effort to be ready for his pro day as everyone knew it would determine where he was drafted. He didn't.

Since then he reported overweight when he showed up as a rookie, his second year before he quit, and again this season before we cut him. Just cant seem to stay in shape over the off-season and spends most/all of preseason just getting in football shape. Has dealt with depression and been on pills for it though he is reportedly off of them now. Because of eating habits he might be better served ballooning up and playing NT for a 3-4 team.

All in all for the small salary that I'm sure you guys gave him he is probably worth a look, if he doesn't perform in pre-season then you cut him. Not really anything lost.... I actually feel bad for the guy because of his emotional problems, hopefully he can put it together as its an awful shame to see a guy with his physical gifts piss it all away. Because of his upside I kinda was hopping a new HC would help him turn the corner and he would stick with us but I guess not.

gil
05-02-2007, 05:33 PM
Cue the Skooby "Manny Wright Signing Rep Thread"

DraftBoy
05-02-2007, 05:38 PM
Just want to point out that I called this yesterday. I said id bring him here;

Id give Manny Wright a shot...crying or not the kid has talent

I think Marv is now seeing that he should listen to me more and more. He obviously used the BZ Draft Guide. Pos #2 OLB in th draft (Beason was gone, and Pos was a steal in the 2nd), Edwards ranked as a 3rd/4th Round Prospect not a 1st Rounder like some 'experts' touted him as. Anyday now I expect my phone to ring and it will be the Buffalo Bills offering me a job....so now I wait...

BILLSROCK1212
05-02-2007, 05:44 PM

I think Marv is now seeing that he should listen to me more and more. He obviously used the BZ Draft Guide. Pos #2 OLB in th draft (Beason was gone, and Pos was a steal in the 2nd), Edwards ranked as a 3rd/4th Round Prospect not a 1st Rounder like some 'experts' touted him as. Anyday now I expect my phone to ring and it will be the Buffalo Bills offering me a job....so now I wait...can i be your assistant?.....trust me i have a lot to offer and you haven't heard half of it :smile:

Meathead
05-02-2007, 05:45 PM
tiny tim makes me cry so welcome manny

feelthepain
05-02-2007, 05:48 PM

Why cause you're personally in charge of keeping his locker full of twinkies??

DraftBoy
05-02-2007, 05:50 PM
Why cause you're personally in charge of keeping his locker full of twinkies??

Shhh...Thats our teams special secret

Stewie
05-02-2007, 05:50 PM
sorry but he was a loser with miami and he's going to be a loser in buffalo

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-02-2007, 05:57 PM

I think Marv is now seeing that he should listen to me more and more. He obviously used the BZ Draft Guide. Pos #2 OLB in th draft (Beason was gone, and Pos was a steal in the 2nd), Edwards ranked as a 3rd/4th Round Prospect not a 1st Rounder like some 'experts' touted him as. Anyday now I expect my phone to ring and it will be the Buffalo Bills offering me a job....so now I wait...

:gag:

feelthepain
05-02-2007, 06:06 PM
sorry but he was a loser with miami and he's going to be a loser in buffalo

He's not a loser, he's just very immature.

W1DER1GHT
05-02-2007, 06:10 PM
This guy was a stud in college, but he sounds like an emotional wreck right now. Only time will tell, but I think he's just a filler for the camp roster. Who's he going to beat out? Trip? Walker? K. Williams? McCargo? Anderson...maybe. I don't think we'll keep 5 DT unless he shocks everyone.

Crisis
05-02-2007, 06:13 PM
This guy is a turd.

Maybe he'll work out but I don't like this move.

Hard to criticise it though, he has upside and bringing him in like this doesn't have any negative effects.

camelcowboy
05-02-2007, 06:35 PM
This guy was a stud in college, but he sounds like an emotional wreck right now. Only time will tell, but I think he's just a filler for the camp roster. Who's he going to beat out? Trip? Walker? K. Williams? McCargo? Anderson...maybe. I don't think we'll keep 5 DT unless he shocks everyone.

Tripplett
Walker
McCargo
Williams
Brown
Wright
Anderson
Mace
Harris

Some good competition at the position. Wish we could be so lucky at DB.

Jan Reimers
05-02-2007, 06:40 PM

The Bills suck!!

You should know about garbage. Your Phins have gone dumpster diving for Jamie Nails, Bennie Anderson, Sammy Morris and several other Bills' castoffs. Oh, and do you remember that we kicked you butts twice last year?

YardRat
05-02-2007, 06:47 PM
I'm willing to give the guy a shot. His ass better show up in camp in shape and void of kleenex or else he's outta here.

HHURRICANE
05-02-2007, 06:49 PM
The Bengals went after him as well and we were awarded his rights based on record, etc.

Bling
05-02-2007, 06:53 PM
:rofl: If I remember correctly Crisis absolutely dogged Miami fans for this for a couple of years... Have fun guys. Way to pick up a hard working, high character guy. Just like Marv likes 'em, huh?

camelcowboy
05-02-2007, 06:58 PM
:rofl: If I remember correctly Crisis absolutely dogged Miami fans for this for a couple of years... Have fun guys. Way to pick up a hard working, high character guy. Just like Marv likes 'em, huh? The bills are reaching for a piece of trash you cut, He is battling for a 3rd string DT spot. you drafted a glorified kick returner, and 26 year old noodle armed qb with your first two picks of this years draft thats funny to me.

Besides just because he's a cry baby doesn't make him a bad character. Just not a good football player.

Crisis
05-02-2007, 07:01 PM
:rofl: If I remember correctly Crisis absolutely dogged Miami fans for this for a couple of years... Have fun guys. Way to pick up a hard working, high character guy. Just like Marv likes 'em, huh?
Right.

But the difference between me and tools like FTP('s posts), I'm not going to talk up him.

Trust me, I remember how many people on finheaven tried to convince me he was going to be one of the best DTs in the league in a couple years. Same people will be making fun of the Bills now.

I don't care for the guy, but his play isn't going to jeopardize the team's future at all if he doesn't pan out. High reward low risk.

HHURRICANE
05-02-2007, 07:02 PM

I agree that he probably doesn't make our roster but we didn't waste a 1st or 2nd on him either.

Jan Reimers
05-02-2007, 07:02 PM
I'd rather take a young guy (Wright is 23) who has a chance to grow and mature into a decent person, than a Keyshawn Johnson, who has already grown and matured into an a**hole.

Many people here are far too quick to condemn a young guy for immature behavior, and far too willing to embrace the bad attitudes and selfishness of jerks like Moss and Johnson.

Bling
05-02-2007, 07:03 PM
The bills are reaching for a piece of trash you cut, He is battling for a 3rd string DT spot. you drafted a glorified kick returner, and 26 yearold noodle armed qb with your first two picks of this years draft thats funny to me.

Besides just because he's a cry baby doesn't make him a bad character. Just not a good football player.

:rofl: It's the principle of it. I've said to get rid of Manny Wright. I've also acknowledged I'd much rather have Brady Quinn than Ted Ginn and John Beck. I don't drink the kool-aid. I call 'em like I see 'em. Do you?

:cry:

Bling
05-02-2007, 07:06 PM
Right.

But the difference between me and tools like FTP('s posts), I'm not going to talk up him.

Trust me, I remember how many people on finheaven tried to convince me he was going to be one of the best DTs in the league in a couple years. Same people will be making fun of the Bills now.

I don't care for the guy, but his play isn't going to jeopardize the team's future at all if he doesn't pan out. High reward low risk.

I don't know why everything has to go back to Finheaven. I don't speak for them. If I remember correctly, they got about the same amount of idiots that are here. Of course I've been banned from there for 2 years, so I can't verify that.

Crisis
05-02-2007, 07:06 PM
:rofl: It's the principle of it. I've said to get rid of Manny Wright. I've also acknowledged I'd much rather have Brady Quinn than Ted Ginn and John Beck. I don't drink the kool-aid. I call 'em like I see 'em. Do you?

:cry:

Well according to FTP, Ginn is going to be an all-pro, and Quinn sucks because so many teams passed on him, even though Marino was picked later than Quinn in the first.

Bling
05-02-2007, 07:07 PM

:rofl: I love when people make stuff up as they go along. Manny Wright was a 3rd stringer. Never started. He was going to start, but wanted to get in the league early. His choice.

Bling
05-02-2007, 07:08 PM
Well according to FTP, Ginn is going to be an all-pro, and Quinn sucks because so many teams passed on him, even though Marino was picked later than Quinn in the first.

Is that the same guy that got banned at phinzmania.com?

feelthepain
05-02-2007, 07:10 PM
You should know about garbage. Your Phins have gone dumpster diving for Jamie Nails, Bennie Anderson, Sammy Morris and several other Bills' castoffs. Oh, and do you remember that we kicked you butts twice last year?

Nope, but I do remeber the Bills have never won a SB! Lifes good!!!

camelcowboy
05-02-2007, 07:13 PM
I call 'em like I see 'em. Do you?

:cry: wrights nothing more then a third string DT competition thats the way i call it. Claiming him hurts the bills in no way.

camelcowboy
05-02-2007, 07:18 PM
Nope, but I do remeber the Bills have never won a SB! Lifes good!!! Im sure a mental midget like you can remember Miami's only superbowl win 30 some odd years ago :rolleyes: What have they done sense then except look crappy in teal?

G. Host
05-02-2007, 07:21 PM
He was signed to make those who want to take torch to OBD for not trading Anderson for a box of used tissues happy but the do not realize some are NEVER happy with OBD because they are so awesome with Madden, GM version.

camelcowboy
05-02-2007, 07:23 PM
He was signed to make those who want to take torch to OBD for not trading Anderson for a box of used tissues happy but the do not realize some are NEVER happy with OBD because they are so awesome with Madden, GM version. Yeah in madden i tried trading Tim Anderson for Manny Wright. My X-box proceeded to smoke and catch on fire.

kgun12
05-02-2007, 07:25 PM

If any fan of any team would know about players with character issues it would be a New England fan! :;

G. Host
05-02-2007, 07:27 PM
Im sure a mental midget like you can remember Miami's only superbowl win 30 some odd years ago :rolleyes: What have they done sense then except look crappy in teal?

You are not allowed to pick on the mentally infirm per TOC. Please ceise and desist or by scolded by Society To Upheld Perfect Idiot Dolts Rights.

camelcowboy
05-02-2007, 07:32 PM
If any fan of any team would know about players with character issues it would be a New England fan! :; How many bills kicked downed players in a college brawl with florida International? Have any bills ran over parking officers as of late?

camelcowboy
05-02-2007, 07:37 PM
You are not allowed to pick on the mentally infirm per TOC. Please ceise and desist or by scolded by Society To Upheld Perfect Idiot Dolts Rights. Toc? :huh: Did i violate the sancatady of the holy grail? For my Tos violation i apologize and agree to keep my ripping of intelligent dolphin fans to the bare minimum.

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-02-2007, 07:44 PM
Nope, but I do remeber the Bills have never won a SB! Lifes good!!!

Please, you weren't even born the last time the Dolphins won a Super Bowl.

Bling
05-02-2007, 07:52 PM
You are not allowed to pick on the mentally infirm per TOC. Please ceise and desist or by scolded by Society To Upheld Perfect Idiot Dolts Rights.

An inneundo is as bad as calling someone a mental midget. How do you superiors feel about this?

camelcowboy
05-02-2007, 07:57 PM
An inneundo is as bad as calling someone a mental midget. How do you superiors feel about this?How do your parents feel that your up past 8pm?

G. Host
05-02-2007, 07:58 PM
An inneundo is as bad as calling someone a mental midget. How do you superiors feel about this?

As bad as calling you "Bling" since you are asking. And a footnote to post that Bling is an honorary member of that protected list.

TigerJ
05-02-2007, 07:59 PM
Let's be clear, depression is not a character issue. Saban is not much of a people person either. I think Jauron is plenty firm enough with his players. The decline in the number of penalties as the season progressed is evidence that he does maintain discipline, but his players tend to be fiercely loyal to him. so, maybe he has what it takes to get this Manny Wright to settle down and play football. Maybe not. But it's worth a shot in any case.

Bling
05-02-2007, 08:03 PM
As bad as calling you "Bling" since you are asking. And a footnote to post that Bling is an honorary member of that protected list.

What protected list, G. Host?

Bling
05-02-2007, 08:05 PM
How do your parents feel that your up past 8pm?

Buffalo Bills Zone NOTICE - READ BEFORE POSTING HERE: This is the holy grail of Bills forums. We talk about the Bills and the NFL in here. If you can not post without personal insults, getting off-topic, posting expressly to incite other posters, and repeatedly posting the same crap over and over, you may be restricted from posting in this forum without notice. We have rededicated ourselves to policing this forum with a vengeance. If you feel the need to slam others or talk smack, we have other forums available for exactly that purpose. Remember, you are not bigger than the Buffalo Bills. Let's talk football!

Let's get back to the football talk.

SABURZFAN
05-02-2007, 08:07 PM

you gotta be ****ting me. :ill:

camelcowboy
05-02-2007, 08:25 PM
Buffalo Bills Zone NOTICE - READ BEFORE POSTING HERE: This is the holy grail of Bills forums. We talk about the Bills and the NFL in here. If you can not post without personal insults, getting off-topic, posting expressly to incite other posters, and repeatedly posting the same crap over and over, you may be restricted from posting in this forum without notice. We have rededicated ourselves to policing this forum with a vengeance. If you feel the need to slam others or talk smack, we have other forums available for exactly that purpose. Remember, you are not bigger than the Buffalo Bills. Let's talk football!

Let's get back to the football talk. :baby:Ok manny lets talk some pig skin. Do the fins get 5 wins this year?

The Spaz
05-02-2007, 08:47 PM
Yeah I made fun of the guy while he was at Miami,however I will root for him like hell here because I want as many good players on this team as possible. Get to work Manny!:up:

thecoordinator
05-02-2007, 09:19 PM
damn, how bad off are you guys at DT if you're picking our trash up?

camelcowboy
05-02-2007, 09:28 PM
damn, how bad off are you guys at DT if you're picking our trash up?We have depth at the position, but we need a situational runstuffer because most of our DT's are on the smaller side. Is wright overweight now?

feelthepain
05-02-2007, 09:42 PM
Im sure a mental midget like you can remember Miami's only superbowl win 30 some odd years ago :rolleyes: What have they done sense then except look crappy in teal?

You mean besides having the most winning seasons since then?? Let's see,

Miami went to three SB's in a row, and won two back to back and an undefeated season. Miami owns a couple of SB trophies, the Bills own NONE!!! But the Bills do own a very important and unforgetable part of NFL history, one we will never and should never ever forget, I know I won't. 0-4 baby...you must be so proud!! I remember everyone busting on the Vikes for being the only team to ever lose 4 SB's then the Bills come along and totally destroy that record by losing all four of their games, back to back to back to back!! It was like a 4 year nightmare for Bill fans and 4 years of utter bliss for everyone else. It was like by year four the Bill players were standing on the sideline after the AFC championship game with looks on their faces like it was time to do their laundry not play in a SB, cause they knew!, and so did everyone else. Their fate was sealed.

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-02-2007, 09:51 PM
You mean besides having the most winning seasons since then?? Let's see,

Miami went to three SB's in a row, and won two back to back and an undefeated season. Miami owns a couple of SB trophies, the Bills own NONE!!! But the Bills do own a very important and unforgetable part of NFL history, one we will never and should never ever forget, I know I won't. 0-4 baby...you must be so proud!! I remember everyone busting on the Vikes for being the only team to ever lose 4 SB's then the Bills come along and totally destroy that record by losing all four of their games, back to back to back to back!! It was like a 4 year nightmare for Bill fans and 4 years of utter bliss for everyone else. It was like by year four the Bill players were standing on the sideline after the AFC championship game with looks on their faces like it was time to do their laundry not play in a SB, cause they knew!, and so did everyone else. Their fate was sealed.

Says the two-year-old Dolphin fan.

thecoordinator
05-02-2007, 10:31 PM
We have depth at the position, but we need a situational runstuffer because most of our DT's are on the smaller side. Is wright overweight now?
the problem is that manny is physically capable of playing at the NFL level, but not mentally. what he needs is time to grow up before he takes on a starting role. problem is, he doesn't want to sit. that's why he quit on the fins. he said saban lied to him about starting, and when he found out he wasnt going to, he bailed. whether he will accept a situational role with a new team, who knows. apparently he reported at well over 350lbs and "sloppily out of shape." it's true the kid has talent and i wish we had given him through training camp to see if he can grow up, but after drafting a NT in the 4th he was an expendable risk.

camelcowboy
05-02-2007, 10:35 PM
the problem is that manny is physically capable of playing at the NFL level, but not mentally. what he needs is time to grow up before he takes on a starting role. problem is, he doesn't want to sit. that's why he quit on the fins. he said saban lied to him about starting, and when he found out he wasnt going to, he bailed. whether he will accept a situational role with a new team, who knows. apparently he reported at well over 350lbs and "sloppily out of shape." it's true the kid has talent and i wish we had given him through training camp to see if he can grow up, but after drafting a NT in the 4th he was an expendable risk.Hell at 350 pounds if we have problems stopping the run just stick him in and have him take up 2 blockers :up:

Ebenezer
05-02-2007, 10:55 PM
86 posts about a guy who probably won't even make the team....we are bored

njsue
05-02-2007, 10:59 PM
Didn't that guy get his first sack against Losman.

He will get his dues on Miami's QB. But, who is it?? :roflmao:

!Papacrunk!
05-02-2007, 11:05 PM
I think Manny Wright can be a great contributor, if he wants to play. As much as you guys made fun of Ricky quitting on the team, Manny did as well, even though it wasn't for the ganja. It's somewhat telling that after the Dolphins were willing to give him another chance, the only thing he had to do in the offseason before they reported back, not too long ago, was to get his weight down. After taking a huge leap of faith in welcoming him back, he still came back overweight. DOn't get me wrong, for the bad times he went through with adjusting to the NFL, I hope he does suceed, even if it's with the darn Bills.

feelthepain
05-02-2007, 11:53 PM
Says the two-year-old Dolphin fan.use your own material!!

Night Train
05-03-2007, 02:10 AM
I have no opinion on Wright but the message is clear with his signing and giving projects like LeRon Harris a shot.

The Bills are looking for a 2 gap run stuffing type over center to rotate in and out with McCargo. They want a bigger presense in the middle on certain downs.

miamiron
05-03-2007, 05:13 AM
Hi guys,
I'm from the fin board and congrats on your draft as your team has taken steps to be very impressive this year.2 outstanding running backs and one super LB plus a future QB to take over in the near future.

Manny Wright...If someone can motivate this guy he will dominate he is that good.Only problem is he has to mature but realizing he was just cut maybe that will light a fire up his butt.Manny has so much natural ability that with weight room training and dedication I think you have a potential pro bowl player.Then again he could self destruct and you could find him at Anchor bar during a game eating 186 chicken wings...but with the proper help he may turn into something special.

Good luck this season

MiamiRon

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-03-2007, 06:24 AM

That is because Dolphin fans don't have much to do besides bust on Bills fans for the fact that the Bills (not the fans) give a guy a shot that didn't work out in Miami and also Super Bowl wins that happened when the Vietnam War ended. And we are all called babies and have nothing better to do.

M
05-03-2007, 07:56 AM
I guess I missed something? This guy is a cry baby? I didn't see that in the article. Anyway, if he wants to jack somebody up on the field and cry about it afterwards, I have no problems with that.

Saratoga Slim
05-03-2007, 08:14 AM
and it's only going to get worse. training camp is a long way away.

Mike13
05-03-2007, 09:28 AM
Holy **** the shoe is on the other foot now isn't it?
:laughing:
Well as I've said if he can keep his head on striaght, he cpuld be a good DT, if not then cut him.

Because Jauron isn't a piece of **** like Saban was. :up:

Coaching wise,Juaron has only had one good season, now if you're talking about Saban vs Jauron as a decent human being. Well then we all know the answer to that.

gr8slayer
05-03-2007, 09:34 AM
ewwww. Dolphins trash.

acehole
05-03-2007, 10:53 AM
ewwww. Dolphins trash.

He should be fine pot,prostitutes and borritos are harder to come by in Buffalo.

patmoran2006
05-03-2007, 10:55 AM
He should be fine pot,prostitutes and borritos are harder to come by in Buffalo.
Syhttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...

BTW I think it's HILARIOUS how people on here can BUST on Wright like there's no tommorow, and then he gets a clean slate because the Bills pick him up.

Two of these UDFA's we just signed; Coleman and Harris.. I'd love to see how Zoners felt about them if they were signed by the Bengals.

camelcowboy
05-03-2007, 06:28 PM
Two of these UDFA's we just signed; Coleman and Harris.. I'd love to see how Zoners felt about them if they were signed by the Bengals. The difference Pat, is that before the Bengals were taken over goodell's knee and spanked till they're tuckus was red. They were drafting these players under the assumption that they could control all their personalities. I have no problems with the bills signing theses players as udfa. They won't be receiving the big money that most of these bad character players receive. These players weren't drafted. They have to fight for a spot. If they keep their character in check and play well then we can worry about them later. If they underachieve they can be expelled like last weeks garbage. Bills aren't taking a huge risk with these players.

mysticsoto
05-09-2007, 03:34 PM
Just as quickly as he came in...he's out again!

BILLS WAIVE DT WRIGHT: One week after claiming former Dolphins DT Manuel Wright off waivers, the Bills put him back in the waiver pool. Apparently after getting a look at him over the past seven days the club didn't feel he'd fit into their plans. Published reports in south Florida said that Wright, while still with the Dolphins, reported to Miami's offseason conditioning program out of shape, which prompted his release. I spoke to Wright yesterday prior to his release by Buffalo and he did admit he had about 30 pounds to lose.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

Mitchy moo
05-09-2007, 03:45 PM

BILLS WAIVE DT WRIGHT: One week after claiming former Dolphins DT Manuel Wright off waivers, the Bills put him back in the waiver pool. Apparently after getting a look at him over the past seven days the club didn't feel he'd fit into their plans. Published reports in south Florida said that Wright, while still with the Dolphins, reported to Miami's offseason conditioning program out of shape, which prompted his release. I spoke to Wright yesterday prior to his release by Buffalo and he did admit he had about 30 pounds to lose.

Fat crybaby flies the coop.

Saratoga Slim
05-09-2007, 03:46 PM

did we take the flyer on Wright before or after we signed Leron Harris?

Gunzlingr
05-09-2007, 04:34 PM
did we take the flyer on Wright before or after we signed Leron Harris?

I think it was after.