PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for remainder of Sabres/Rangers series

Ebenezer
05-03-2007, 12:45 AM
Let's have 'em...what is going to happen in these last three games...

mine:

the next team to score wins the series...

game 5 will be tight and the loser will be devistated by a close loss...game 6 series over...

clumping platelets
05-03-2007, 02:54 AM
Sabres finally come out with a purpose and beat up on the Rangers.......

kgun12
05-03-2007, 03:07 AM

This is what I think. They should have learned from the last 9 minutes of the game that if they skate like they are capable, they will make the Rangers disey!

Mitchy moo
05-03-2007, 05:40 AM

5-1 game 5, 4-1 game 6 sabres win.

don137
05-03-2007, 07:44 AM
Sabres in 6 games...The "no" goal should light a spark...As bad as they have played the Rangers only beat them in double overtime and by a questionable goal...If the Sabres show that spark ike I think they will then I can see the Sabres take the next two....

Michael82
05-03-2007, 09:47 AM
I'm thinking that the fact that Max actually got scratched for a day will wake him up. He'll go into Game 5 and just kick it up a notch and score at least 1 goal. The return of Gaustad will help because now they got another guy to focus on the hard hitting, while the offensive guys worry about scoring. :up:

Sabres win game 5: 4-2 and then finish it off in game 6.

mchurchfie
05-03-2007, 11:30 AM
Sabres had their wakeup call. They are going to come out smoking on Friday. They will close it out in Game Six in front of a disappointed douchebag bunch of fans at MSG.:up:

OpIv37
05-03-2007, 11:55 AM
I agree with Eb- whoever starts hot on Friday wins the series. And I have a feeling it will be the Rangers. The Sabres looked exposed and demoralized during the last two games.

And I do have to say this: should we actually pull it out against NY, we should be happy that Ottawa is beating NJ. Don't get me wrong- Ottawa is a damn good team and it won't be a cakewalk. But NJ is even more physical and plays the neutral zone trap even better than the Rangers do- with the footage of the Rangers series, it wouldn't take much for them to figure out how to shut us down the same way the Rangers did. A wide-open series against Ottawa would be a much better match up for the Sabres (and probably more fun to watch, too).

SabreEleven
05-03-2007, 03:19 PM
Sabres have 2 days to read how they have no heart and are lazy. If this don't get them going, nothing will....I believe the Sabres have heart...

Sabres 4-2

Philagape
05-03-2007, 04:14 PM
Sabres win the next two.

Philagape
05-03-2007, 04:56 PM
I agree with Eb- whoever starts hot on Friday wins the series. And I have a feeling it will be the Rangers. The Sabres looked exposed and demoralized during the last two games.

And I do have to say this: should we actually pull it out against NY, we should be happy that Ottawa is beating NJ. Don't get me wrong- Ottawa is a damn good team and it won't be a cakewalk. But NJ is even more physical and plays the neutral zone trap even better than the Rangers do- with the footage of the Rangers series, it wouldn't take much for them to figure out how to shut us down the same way the Rangers did. A wide-open series against Ottawa would be a much better match up for the Sabres (and probably more fun to watch, too).

Plus, the Sabres would have extra motivation vs. Ottawa. They haven't forgotten Chris Neil.

PUCKER
05-04-2007, 04:19 PM
Simple. If they lose tonight,the series is over in 6 Sunday in NY. BUT if we win tonight,WE win in 6! :up:

That being said,I just dont see a Game 7 either way,because whoever wins tonight has the series in their sweaty palms and I hope its the Sabs so DO NOT disappoint Zapper! :zapper: ;)

Ebenezer
05-04-2007, 04:24 PM
...I don't even want to think about a game 7...the only advantage is that the final exam for the class I teach will be at that same time!

PUCKER
05-04-2007, 04:26 PM
Oh no...:couch:

shelby
05-04-2007, 04:46 PM
The Sabs wake up and return to their roots, stomping NY in the next 2 games.

Druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuury steps it up and is huge tonight.