PDA

View Full Version : AFC East Standings Prediction Thread

Bills232
05-03-2007, 01:02 AM
1. Bills 11-5- That's right boys.. This is our big year... The Bills make us all want to shout in '07!!! Losman/Lynch/Evans=Kelly/Thomas/Reed? A little premature, but I really like the offense.. On defense its another story.. Can guys like Darwin Walker, John McCargo, and Tim Anderson step up? Will Kelsay compliment Schobel after signing the big contract? What about Ryan Denney? He's tall.. Is he good? Is Crowell 100%? Are Poz and Ellison players? What about Youbouty? Will McGee continue to regress? Are Ko and Donte for real? Nevertheless this team has talent.. .If the defense steps up.. watch out

2. NY Jets 10-6- If Chad Pennington can stay healthy I don't see why this team won't be in contention. Give Mangini credit; looking at their roster they really don't have any glaring holes.

3. NE Patriots 8-8- That's right.. BUST! I really don't know why I think this, but I just get the feeling that this team will be ravaged by injuries this year. Laurence Maroney is already banged up, and will need to carry the load, their olinemen always seem to injured, Donte Stallworth and Moss are never healthy, their inside linebackers(Bruschi and Vrabel) are in their mid 30's, and if Asante Samuel holds out they will be in trouble at CB.

4. Miami Dolphins 7-9- I think the Dolphins will field a solid football team this year, and show improvement. They really have crap at oline, but their defense should continue to keep them in the game. John Beck was an interesting pick.. Are they really planning on making a mormon the starting QB of the Miami Dolphins? John Beck may be the only mormon in the city..

feelthepain
05-03-2007, 01:35 AM
A Bill fan that puts the Bills in first and the Dolphins in last.....god, what a shock! I just love how the Bills had the 18th and worst defense in the division and the 27th and worst offense in the division last year lose 4 starters and replace them with backups and rookies have the "toughest schedule in football" and finish ahead of the Pats who added every single WR that was avalible in FA and for trade in the NFL all at Brady's disposal, yet the Bills win 11 games.

Delusional HOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikemac2001
05-03-2007, 01:44 AM
FTP dont use big font to change my mind...you suck and will always suck...and AND!!! your mom was hitting on my tonight

Ebenezer
05-03-2007, 01:45 AM
I hate to say but I agree with FTP...the Bills are not winning the division this year...

Pats - 13-3
Bills - 9-7
NYJ - 9-7
'Fins - 3-13

kgun12
05-03-2007, 01:49 AM
I hate to say but I agree with FTP...the Bills are not winning the division this year...

Pats - 13-3
Bills - 9-7
NYJ - 9-7
'Fins - 3-13

This looks about right, except I think the Bills will be 7-9

kgun12
05-03-2007, 01:52 AM
A Bill fan that puts the Bills in first and the Dolphins in last.....

Ya So? Bills board Dolphins last! Make perfect sense to me!!! :idunno:

feelthepain
05-03-2007, 01:57 AM

So you're saying you have an excuse for being intenionally dumb??

kgun12
05-03-2007, 02:17 AM

I would get mad at this if it weren't coming from a expert at being dumb!

feelthepain
05-03-2007, 02:47 AM

Just cause you're a Bill fan and this is a Bill site, doesn't mean you can post and say whatever you wish, then get offended when someone does the same. If you can dish it out, you can take it. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. You should have learned this simple rule when you were 6. If you know anything at all about my posts, I'll be as respectful to the Bill fans as they are to me, you wanna talk football great, lets talk. You wanna sling mud, lets do it. But don't act like a baby because you say things that are intended to get a reaction, then get offended when you get the reaction you were looking for.

Ebenezer
05-03-2007, 02:51 AM
if you want to mud sling take it to PMs or the smack forum.....thank you.

feelthepain
05-03-2007, 02:54 AM
Here's my predicition:

1) The Pats

2) who cares

3) who cares

4) who cares

I hope you like it, it took me weeks of watching a Pats team sign everyone to an already very strong battle tested team, with an amazing GM, HC and QB. It was rough, I agonized for weeks over the thought of yet another strong showing by the Pats, but there you have it, my masterpiece!!

clumping platelets
05-03-2007, 02:55 AM
Pats 12-4
Jets 10-6
Bills 8-8
Phins 3-13

feelthepain
05-03-2007, 02:55 AM
if you want to mud sling take it to PMs or the smack forum.....thank you.

That's exactly where this lame thread belongs.

feelthepain
05-03-2007, 02:56 AM
Pats 12-4
Jets 10-6
Bills 8-8
Phins 3-13

I could see this, except I'd switch the Bills and Fins.

feelthepain
05-03-2007, 02:58 AM
FTP dont use big font to change my mind...you suck and will always suck...and AND!!! your mom was hitting on my tonight

With what, a baseball bat?

Ebenezer
05-03-2007, 02:59 AM
That's exactly where this lame thread belongs.
ease off the throttle there...

there was nothing wrong with this thread...the intial post may have been a little brave in predicting the Bills to finish first but he predicted the 'Fins to go 7-9...that's more credit than anybody else is going to give them...

feelthepain
05-03-2007, 03:03 AM
ease off the throttle there...

there was nothing wrong with this thread...the intial post may have been a little brave in predicting the Bills to finish first but he predicted the 'Fins to go 7-9...that's more credit than anybody else is going to give them...

But also more then the Bills deserve.

evol4276
05-03-2007, 03:10 AM
I dont think we'll be first. You even kinda contradicted yourself witht he asking of the defensive questions. I do however feel we will end like this:

Pats
Bills
Jets
Dolphins

We have one of the toughest schedules in the league. Even if we do progress by leaps and bounds, we're still going to have a hard time with the teams we play. The good though is that everyone else in our division has to play most of those teams. I do think offensively we have upgraded a lot. We actually just very well may be dangerous for the first time in years. Defensively, while I dont know much about defense, feel we kinda downgraded from. I have no problem with our 18th overall defensive stat from last year (if that itself is correct) correct me if im wrong but didnt we have pretty much the worst defense the year prior? Id rather the middle of the pack than last. We might be a little lower unless we have the most luck of all, but I am semi-worried about the d. However I do stick on my rankings of where we'll stand on the season. The pats, as always, are always the team to beat. We have not beat them in years, and are always playoff contenders no matter what happens. I never know whats going on with the Jets, so I am reluctant to place them just below us. I think we may end up tying with records this year. The Dolphins now, I do not put them on the bottom from pure hatred as FTP may think. I put them there because they will be run my a rookie qb, a backup in Cleo Lemon, an alright, tough rb, a #1 pick of a speedy reciever who runs horrible routes and a lesser-thrown-to chambers, and an old defense who still can get the job done. I just dont see that being enough to shake the division much. Maybe in a few years, yes. But I honestly dont think this year will be the year.

kgun12
05-03-2007, 03:26 AM
This looks about right, except I think the Bills will be 7-9

My posts

Your response, and this is you being respectful? Wheres the respect and football talk? I reply to the threads question and comment on the fact that on a Bills board, that people would natually pick the bills ahead of the Dolphins a you attact me and call me dumb!

So I responded!

Just cause you're a Bill fan and this is a Bill site, doesn't mean you can post and say whatever you wish, then get offended when someone does the same. If you can dish it out, you can take it. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. You should have learned this simple rule when you were 6. If you know anything at all about my posts, I'll be as respectful to the Bill fans as they are to me, you wanna talk football great, lets talk. You wanna sling mud, lets do it. But don't act like a baby because you say things that are intended to get a reaction, then get offended when you get the reaction you were looking for.

I'm not sure what you a getting at! I guess you definition of that word is different then the one I read in Websters. Please tell me where I missed all your respectful and insightful football talk! I don't think I have seen many of these types of posts from you, I think most of your post are attacking someone. Am I missing something? :headscrat

Even my neg wasn't attacking!

AFC East Standings Pred... 05-03-2007 02:48 AM feelthepain Did you forget it's a Bills board again?

clumping platelets
05-03-2007, 03:46 AM

:rofl:

Who's yer QB? Lemon? Beck? :roflmao:

Mitchy moo
05-03-2007, 05:32 AM
1. Bills 11-5- That's right boys.. This is our big year... The Bills make us all want to shout in '07!!! Losman/Lynch/Evans=Kelly/Thomas/Reed? A little premature, but I really like the offense.. On defense its another story.. Can guys like Darwin Walker, John McCargo, and Tim Anderson step up? Will Kelsay compliment Schobel after signing the big contract? What about Ryan Denney? He's tall.. Is he good? Is Crowell 100%? Are Poz and Ellison players? What about Youbouty? Will McGee continue to regress? Are Ko and Donte for real? Nevertheless this team has talent.. .If the defense steps up.. watch out

2. NY Jets 10-6- If Chad Pennington can stay healthy I don't see why this team won't be in contention. Give Mangini credit; looking at their roster they really don't have any glaring holes.

3. NE Patriots 8-8- That's right.. BUST! I really don't know why I think this, but I just get the feeling that this team will be ravaged by injuries this year. Laurence Maroney is already banged up, and will need to carry the load, their olinemen always seem to injured, Donte Stallworth and Moss are never healthy, their inside linebackers(Bruschi and Vrabel) are in their mid 30's, and if Asante Samuel holds out they will be in trouble at CB.

4. Miami Dolphins 7-9- I think the Dolphins will field a solid football team this year, and show improvement. They really have crap at oline, but their defense should continue to keep them in the game. John Beck was an interesting pick.. Are they really planning on making a mormon the starting QB of the Miami Dolphins? John Beck may be the only mormon in the city..

right on minus miami winning more than 4.

YardRat
05-03-2007, 05:41 AM
Patriots 12-4
Jets 9-7
Bills 6-10
Dolphins 5-11

BleedinGreenNC
05-03-2007, 06:04 AM

You must be crazy!!! Fins are going to hug the bottom of the division for a couple of years!! Here is my prediction:

1. Pat's 13-3 - There is no question here.
2. Jet's 10-6 - Addition of Jones helps tremendously.
3. Bill's 9-7 - Lynch wins rookie of the year.
4. Fin's 7-9 - Fin's win more that people think this year due to defense.

elltrain22
05-03-2007, 06:19 AM
I would love to say Bills in 1st place, but thats just not being very realistic. I think we have a legitimate shot at 2nd, but, on paper, the Jets look like the 2nd best team in the division. Here are my predictions:

1st- NE Pats 14-2 Best offseason of any team I can think of in a little while. They will be awesome to watch this year.

2nd- NY Jets 11-5 Pennington fully healthy, Thomas Jones, and others will be a very competitive bunch this year.

3rd- Buffalo 9-7 Will have ups and downs, but will play all teams close. Defense (esp against the run) will struggle the whole year, but will show signs of improvement throughout the year. JP/Evans/Lynch will all have big years. 08 watch out folks...

4th- Miami 5-11 (0-16 I hope) Whoever the qb, this team just always finds a way to underachieve. I am also not sold at all at Cam Cameron running this ship.

BILLSROCK1212
05-03-2007, 06:24 AM
1. Pats
2a. Jets
2b. Bills
4. 'Fins

ublinkwescore
05-03-2007, 08:17 AM

His mom hits on my tonight too - I absolutely hate it - it's MY TONIGHT damn it.

OpIv37
05-03-2007, 08:36 AM
Pats 12-4
Jets 10-6
Bills 7-9
Dolphins 6-10

Mad Bomber
05-03-2007, 08:37 AM
I don't see anybody unseating the Patriots. Period.

1. Pats 12-4 (they have a really difficult schedule)
2. Jets 9-7
3. Bills 8-8 (could be anywhere between 7 and 9 wins)
4. Fins 5-11

OpIv37
05-03-2007, 08:39 AM

The Bills at 11-5? based on what? Our O is slightly improved and our D is full of holes. We have no CB's, no depth at LB, and a crappy DL. Seriously, we're at least a year away from being competitive.

And NE at 8-8? The only way NE wins less than 10 games is if they're hit with a slew of injuries. They've kept their D intact plus added Thomas, and between Maroney and all their receivers, they have a ton of offensive weapons and will be able to run their spread offense effectively. Every year is supposed to be NE's impending collapse, but every year it doesn't ****ing happen.

I'm sorry, it's one thing to have confidence in your team but this is completely unrealistic.

alohabillsfan
05-03-2007, 08:40 AM
Pats 12-4
Bills 11-5
Jets 8-8
Phins 6-10

DraftBoy
05-03-2007, 08:54 AM
Pats 13-3 -They will win the AFC and likely the Superbowl if they stay health
Jets 11-5 -Team is on the rise and will be a force for years to come
Bills 5-11 -Took some steps back but the youth is there for a run in a few years
Phins 2-14 -Yes you suck this bad, Ted Ginn will remain injured and Beck will show glimpses but nothing consistent enough to make a difference. Expect a long season then JT and Zack Thomas retire.

ddaryl
05-03-2007, 09:01 AM
New England 14 - 2... only injuries can stop them

Buffalo 7 - 9 lost vets, gain youth 7-9 is a positive for this team

NY Jets 6 - 10 took a step backwards

Miami 4 - 12 rebuilding in some areas getting older in others.

Generalissimus Gibby
05-03-2007, 09:30 AM
Pats 13-3 (they lose to the Colts, in Miami, and at Baltimore)
Bills 10-6 (I think that we get swept by the Pasties, lose in MIA (somehow the refs are involved), lose in JAX and to the Jests in the meadowlands, and after clenching a playoff spot in week sixteen we rest the starters and lose a meaningless game vs. the Iggles)
Jets 9-7
Fish 7-9

Mike13
05-03-2007, 09:35 AM
And you guys say Finheaven is full of homers.
Dumbasses? Yes there are plenty of dumbasses especially in the main forum, zoo, insane asylum or whatever you want to call it. Which is why I joined VIP.

Anyway Seeing as that there is no one in the league that can cover Randy "Striaght cash Homie" Moss.

I'll give the title to the Patriots.

patmoran2006
05-03-2007, 10:09 AM

If you really think Buffalo is WINNING this division and the Pats are finishing third, you need this my man..
http://www.defensetech.org/images/straight%20jacket.jpg

!Papacrunk!
05-03-2007, 10:20 AM
lol, rankings in the month of May

thecoordinator
05-03-2007, 10:25 AM
the bills are more likely to lose 10 than win 10 this year with a tough schedule and not so tough defense. it's rare that 1 rookie on a team makes a substantial impact, yet you guys have lynch penciled in for 1500 total yards and 10+ TDs and puz for 100+ tackles. neither of these kids will be much of a factor this year. i think bills are looking at another 6 win season.

The Answer
05-03-2007, 10:28 AM
Pats 14-2
Bills 8-8
Jets 6-10
Fins 6-10

~The Answer

feelthepain
05-03-2007, 10:36 AM
:rofl:

Who's yer QB? Lemon? Beck? :roflmao:

Who's yer QB? JP? Edwards? :roflmao:

feelthepain
05-03-2007, 10:39 AM
You must be crazy!!! Fins are going to hug the bottom of the division for a couple of years!! Here is my prediction:

1. Pat's 13-3 - There is no question here.
2. Jet's 10-6 - Addition of Jones helps tremendously.
3. Bill's 9-7 - Lynch wins rookie of the year.
4. Fin's 7-9 - Fin's win more that people think this year due to defense.

Key words: my prediction

MDFINFAN
05-03-2007, 12:11 PM
right on minus miami winning more than 4.

Actually, I think the phins will suprise this year because no one is expecting anything from them. That usually allows a team to take the pressure off and play with a clip on their shoulders.

I'm not sure how everythings going to turn out this year. But I do remember Shula's last year of getting a bunch of former #1 drafts and being predicted to win the SB..it's almost as though the Pats have done the same thing, I don't think they will slide back like Shula's team, but it's eerily close to the same situation.

Even if Lemon does start for this team, we have a OC finally who knows how to use what he has. That in itself will help a lot with the O. No matter what anyone says, when Ginns steps on the field, I don't think you see a lot of people putting 8 in the box, his present alone can open up the running game, definitely keep Chris from being double covered, and make a OL with Ronnie, Ricky, and Booker look a lot better. Speed does kill and the entry of that man on our team does change the dynamics of how our O is view..Heluva pick, even thought it shocked everyone. DC's will think about Ginn even if you guys don't.

OpIv37
05-03-2007, 12:16 PM
I think the Fins are going to be similar to last year's Bills: They'll be mediocre, which is good for Fin fans since a lot of people expect them to completely suck. They'll catch a few teams off guard and they'll be in the majority of the games, but in the end they just won't have the talent of their opponents and they'll end up in the 6-10 or 7-9 range.

justasportsfan
05-03-2007, 12:37 PM
Pats 13-3
Jets 10-6
bills 9-7
fins 2-14
FTP :hang:

arsenal
05-03-2007, 12:49 PM
i dont know how anyone thinks the dolphins will be worse than last year... our defense is only stronger now, and that was the only reason we won any games last season...

and we lose mularkey in calling plays... you guys have to know that'll be addition by subtraction, we brought in one of the best playcallers in the league... we added speed and explosiveness to our offense, ricky should be back, ronnie another year under the belt, etc...

last year we went 6-10 with that horrendous offense, and this year that'll be better, and our defense will be even better... and dont use the arguement that the AFC east got better around us because we only won 1 division game last season anyway...

prediction us to be 3-13 is a joke, i mean i know ya'll hate the dolphins, but be at least a little realistic and think about it...

HHURRICANE
05-03-2007, 12:58 PM
<TABLE class=yspwhitebg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 9/9</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> Denver (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/den) L</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores noWrap> Sun 9/16</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> at Pittsburgh (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/pit) L</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores noWrap> Sun 9/23</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> at New England (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nwe) L</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores noWrap> Sun 9/30</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> NY Jets (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nyj) W</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores noWrap> Mon 10/8</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> Dallas (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/dal) W</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores noWrap> </TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>BYE</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores noWrap> Sun 10/21</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> Baltimore (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/bal) L</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores noWrap> Sun 10/28</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> at NY Jets (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nyj) L</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores noWrap> Sun 11/4</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> Cincinnati (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/cin) W</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores noWrap> Sun 11/11</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> at Miami (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/mia) W</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores noWrap> Sun 11/18</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> New England (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nwe) L</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores noWrap> Sun 11/25</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> at Jacksonville (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/jac) W</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores noWrap> Sun 12/2</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> at Washington (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/was) W</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores noWrap> Sun 12/9</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> Miami (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/mia) W</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores noWrap> Sun 12/16</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> at Cleveland (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/cle) W</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores noWrap> Sun 12/23</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> NY Giants (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nyg) W</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores noWrap> Sun 12/30</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> at Philadelphia (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/phi) W
</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

HHURRICANE
05-03-2007, 12:58 PM
10-6???

justasportsfan
05-03-2007, 01:01 PM
prediction us to be 3-13 is a joke, i mean i know ya'll hate the dolphins, but be at least a little realistic and think about it...

I agree. 3-13 is too many wins.

I take it FH is still down?

HHURRICANE
05-03-2007, 01:03 PM
Can someone megre this with AFC standings thread? Kind of the same thing!!

arsenal
05-03-2007, 01:06 PM
I agree. 3-13 is too many wins.

I take it FH is still down?

yeah, its ridiculous im at work needing some FH... ive resorted to this place to at least talk some sense into you bills fans

feelthepain
05-03-2007, 01:12 PM
<TABLE class=yspwhitebg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 9/9</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Denver (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/den) L</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 9/16</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>at Pittsburgh (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/pit) L</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 9/23</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>at New England (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nwe) L</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 9/30</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>NY Jets (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nyj) W</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Mon 10/8</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Dallas (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/dal) W</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores noWrap></TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>BYE</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 10/21</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Baltimore (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/bal) L</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 10/28</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>at NY Jets (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nyj) L</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 11/4</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Cincinnati (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/cin) W</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 11/11</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>at Miami (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/mia) W</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 11/18</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>New England (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nwe) L</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 11/25</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>at Jacksonville (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/jac) W</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 12/2</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>at Washington (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/was) W</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 12/9</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Miami (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/mia) W</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 12/16</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>at Cleveland (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/cle) W</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 12/23</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>NY Giants (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nyg) W</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Sun 12/30</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>at Philadelphia (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/phi) W

</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You're just not going to get lucky every year and beat the Dolphins twice, it's just to hard to do against a division rival.

alohabillsfan
05-03-2007, 01:12 PM
19-0:bandwagon

alohabillsfan
05-03-2007, 01:14 PM
Dolphins go 0-16 and draft a kicker with the first overall pick! Cam needs to keep boosting them there special teams! :dance:

MDFINFAN
05-03-2007, 02:03 PM
Dolphins go 0-16 and draft a kicker with the first overall pick! Cam needs to keep boosting them there special teams! :dance:

True, and our ST maybe your downfall when playing us this year. You can't under estimate the value of that. If ginns gets us consistent good field position, that's to our benefit. Even if we don't get a first, that mean we pend teams deep every time.. The dance may be at your expense..:dance:

Bufftp
05-03-2007, 02:32 PM
Pats 13-3
Jets 10-6
bills 6-10
fins 2-14

NJFINSFAN1
05-03-2007, 02:40 PM
Pats 11-5
Jets 10-6
Fins 8-8
Bills 7-9

Pats are loaded, As much as I hate it, the Jets got themselves a coach who knows what he is doing. Fins have talent on Defense and will improve on offense. Bills? I think you guys will miss Willis, and I'm not all that sold on Losman and your coach. Losing Clements hurts also.

ublinkwescore
05-03-2007, 02:40 PM
The Bills at 11-5? based on what? Our O is slightly improved and our D is full of holes. We have no CB's, no depth at LB, and a crappy DL. Seriously, we're at least a year away from being competitive.

And NE at 8-8? The only way NE wins less than 10 games is if they're hit with a slew of injuries. They've kept their D intact plus added Thomas, and between Maroney and all their receivers, they have a ton of offensive weapons and will be able to run their spread offense effectively. Every year is supposed to be NE's impending collapse, but every year it doesn't ****ing happen.

I'm sorry, it's one thing to have confidence in your team but this is completely unrealistic.

Our O is only slightly improved???

I strongly beg to differ - I think this O is gonna light it up this year because we've finally addressed our biggest weakness that took away from our quality skill position players for the last decade almost - the line.

OpIv37
05-03-2007, 02:50 PM
Our O is only slightly improved???

I strongly beg to differ - I think this O is gonna light it up this year because we've finally addressed our biggest weakness that took away from our quality skill position players for the last decade almost - the line.

1. We've had failed attempts to fix the OL before. We have two solid OL- Peters and Dockery and the rest are pretty much unknowns. It may be slightly improved- it may be significantly better but right now we just don't know. Walker did come from an awful Raiders line and Whittle is depth.

2. We still have no legit #2 WR.

3. We still have crappy TE's.

4. Lynch SHOULD be an upgrade over McGahee but all draft picks are gambles, and if he gets hurt, then we just have A-Train and Wright, which isn't much of an upgrade.

So, I think you're exaggerating the degree to which the offense has improved.

NJFINSFAN1
05-03-2007, 02:59 PM
1. We've had failed attempts to fix the OL before. We have two solid OL- Peters and Dockery and the rest are pretty much unknowns. It may be slightly improved- it may be significantly better but right now we just don't know. Walker did come from an awful Raiders line and Whittle is depth.

4. Lynch SHOULD be an upgrade over McGahee but all draft picks are gambles, and if he gets hurt, then we just have A-Train and Wright, which isn't much of an upgrade.

Plus, you play three pretty good defenses 6 times. That can't help.

justasportsfan
05-03-2007, 03:10 PM
yeah, its ridiculous im at work needing some FH... ive resorted to this place to at least talk some sense into you bills fans

haha! Maybe some but not all. You should spend more time trying to talk sense to your fellow finsfans over there. It's a Homers convention over there. I remember a thread over there that practically annointed that TE you grabbed from Greenbay as the next Anotonio Gates. He can't even sniff the jock of Chambers all the more, Gates.

feelthepain
05-03-2007, 03:11 PM

And your defense is far from fixed.

OpIv37
05-03-2007, 03:13 PM
And your defense is far from fixed.

What are you talking about? We got McCargo back- LOOKOUT WORLD, the D is DOMINANT AGAIN!

/sarcasm

feelthepain
05-03-2007, 03:43 PM
What are you talking about? We got McCargo back- LOOKOUT WORLD, the D is DOMINANT AGAIN!

/sarcasm

OH YEAH!.........well we might get Trent Green, we'll be SB champs for sure!!

/sarcasm

Midwesternbillsfan
05-03-2007, 03:52 PM
AFC East

1. New England (12-4)
2. Buffalo (10-6)
3. New York Jets (8-8)
4. Miami (4-12)

AFC North

1. Cincinnati (10-6)
2. Pittsburgh (8-8)
3. Baltimore (8-8)
4. Cleveland (4-12)

AFC South

1. Indianapolis (12-4)
2. Jacksonville (9-7)
3. Tennessee (6-10)
4. Houston (6-10)

AFC West

1. San Diego (11-5)
2. Denver (11-5)
3. Kansas City (6-10)
4. Oakland (4-12)

NFC East

1. Philadelphia (10-6)
2. Dallas (9-7)
3. Washington (7-9)
4. New York Giants (5-11)

NFC North

1. Chicago (10-6)
2. Green Bay (9-7)
3. Detroit (6-10)
4. Minnesota (5-11)

NFC South

1. New Orleans (11-5)
2. Carolina (8-8)
3. Atlanta (7-9)
4. Tampa Bay (7-9)

NFC West

1. St. Louis (10-6)
2. San Francisco (9-7)
3. Arizona (7-9)
4. Seattle (7-9)

AFC Wildcard Round: San Diego over Buffalo, Cincinnati over Denver
NFC Wilcard Round: Dallas over St. Louis, Chicago over San Francisco

AFC Divisional Playoffs: Indianapolis over Cincinnati, New England over San Diego

NFC Divisional Playoffs: New Orleans over Dallas, Philadelphia over Chicago

AFC Championship: Indianapolis over New England
NFC Championship: Philadelphia over New Orleans

Super Bowl XLII: Indianapolis over Philadelphia

The Answer
05-03-2007, 04:12 PM
AFC East

1. New England (12-4)
2. Buffalo (10-6)
3. New York Jets (8-8)
4. Miami (4-12)

AFC North

1. Cincinnati (10-6)
2. Pittsburgh (8-8)
3. Baltimore (8-8)
4. Cleveland (4-12)

AFC South

1. Indianapolis (12-4)
2. Jacksonville (9-7)
3. Tennessee (6-10)
4. Houston (6-10)

AFC West

1. San Diego (11-5)
2. Denver (11-5)
3. Kansas City (6-10)
4. Oakland (4-12)

NFC East

1. Philadelphia (10-6)
2. Dallas (9-7)
3. Washington (7-9)
4. New York Giants (5-11)

NFC North

1. Chicago (10-6)
2. Green Bay (9-7)
3. Detroit (6-10)
4. Minnesota (5-11)

NFC South

1. New Orleans (11-5)
2. Carolina (8-8)
3. Atlanta (7-9)
4. Tampa Bay (7-9)

NFC West

1. St. Louis (10-6)
2. San Francisco (9-7)
3. Arizona (7-9)
4. Seattle (7-9)

AFC Wildcard Round: San Diego over Buffalo, Cincinnati over Denver
NFC Wilcard Round: Dallas over St. Louis, Chicago over San Francisco

AFC Divisional Playoffs: Indianapolis over Cincinnati, New England over San Diego

NFC Divisional Playoffs: New Orleans over Dallas, Philadelphia over Chicago

AFC Championship: Indianapolis over New England
NFC Championship: Philadelphia over New Orleans

Super Bowl XLII: Indianapolis over Philadelphia

If The Holcomb ends up starting in Philly than they will win the superbowl.

~The Answer

jamze132
05-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Pats - 13-3
Jets - 9-7
Bills - 8-8
Phish - 6-10

justasportsfan
05-03-2007, 04:14 PM

~The Answer

If ? I thought you were sure he was going to start?

NJFINSFAN1
05-03-2007, 04:52 PM
Pats - 13-3
Jets - 9-7
Bills - 8-8
Phish - 6-10

Holcomb will be cut.

McNabb, Feeley, Kolb

They love Feeley for some reason.

justasportsfan
05-03-2007, 04:53 PM
Holcomb will be cut.

McNabb, Feeley, Kolb

They love Feeley for some reason.
he's better suited for the WCO?

NJFINSFAN1
05-03-2007, 04:55 PM
he's better suited for the WCO?

yes, that's true. And for some reason he does well when he plays in Philly! :(

justasportsfan
05-03-2007, 04:58 PM
yes, that's true. And for some reason he does well when he plays in Philly! :(
better offensive coach as compared to Wanny and Saban?

NJFINSFAN1
05-03-2007, 05:00 PM
better offensive coach as compared to Wanny and Saban?

Wanny yes!
Saban had nothing to do with the offense, Linehan first, and then Malurkey.

Beantown_Pat
05-03-2007, 05:05 PM
LMAO at some of these predictions.

Sorry to break it to you guys but the Pats arent going 8-8 unless there are a ton of key injuries.

NE will probably go 14-2 or 13-3 and win the divison AGAIN with ease.
Jets come in second
Miami in third
and the Bills in the cellar.

NE 14-2
NYJ 8-8
Mia 7-9
Buf 6-10

justasportsfan
05-03-2007, 05:13 PM

Sorry to break it to you guys but the Pats arent going 8-8 unless there are a ton of key injuries.

Jets come in second
Miami in third

NE 14-2
NYJ 8-8
Mia 7-9
Buf 6-10

Is this pat moran?

HHURRICANE
05-03-2007, 05:19 PM
You're just not going to get lucky every year and beat the Dolphins twice, it's just to hard to do against a division rival.

I agree but this team matches up well against you for various reasons.

Afternoon blitz politely ram rodded the Dolphins today. Their best point, and one that I agree with completely, is that anytime you install a new scheme and coaches it's going to cost you games. You don't have the talent to overcome alot of this.

Your O-line is going to suck and winning starts there.

HHURRICANE
05-03-2007, 05:26 PM

Dude, we usually agree on stuff but way too cynical here and not factual:

1) This isn't a patch work line we put together here. I'll admit that Langston Walker could be great or a bust but even if he blows chunks we are going to be pretty damn good.

2) #2 WR I'll give you.

3) TE's people need to chill on. Royal is a great blocker and if given more ops he's going to be an above average TE. Cieslak really came on. Everett I doubt makes it through cuts but with the rookie pushing him who knows? TE is not a problem.

4) Lynch is only good on paper right now but it's not like he doesn't address the hole. A-train is still a quality backup and wright should be our #3. That's not an upgrade?

OpIv37
05-03-2007, 05:47 PM
Dude, we usually agree on stuff but way too cynical here and not factual:

1) This isn't a patch work line we put together here. I'll admit that Langston Walker could be great or a bust but even if he blows chunks we are going to be pretty damn good.

2) #2 WR I'll give you.

3) TE's people need to chill on. Royal is a great blocker and if given more ops he's going to be an above average TE. Cieslak really came on. Everett I doubt makes it through cuts but with the rookie pushing him who knows? TE is not a problem.

4) Lynch is only good on paper right now but it's not like he doesn't address the hole. A-train is still a quality backup and wright should be our #3. That's not an upgrade?

1. I don't know- Fowler and Preston don't impress me at all and Walker's an unknown. We do have some depth here with Pennington and Butler, but only the two I mentioned in my initial post have shown anything to speak of.

3. Royal SUCKS. He takes stupid penalties and has too many drops. He's kinda boom or bust- on occasion he pulls big plays out of his ass but he's also extremely prone to stupid mistakes. Cieslak might be servicable but isn't he going to be playing FB? I hope Everett gets cut- he was a TD mistake.

4. I said RB SHOULD be improved- but like all rookies, we have to wait until they hit the field. If Lynch plays as well as he did in college- no problems, definite upgrade. But we just don't know right now.

feelthepain
05-03-2007, 05:47 PM
Their best point, and one that I agree with completely, is that anytime you install a new scheme and coaches it's going to cost you games. You don't have the talent to overcome alot of this.

Yeah tell that to the Jets and Saints, see what you're leaving out of your little tidbit, is what system is installed, some work and some don't. Cams system works, the Air Coryell system more specifically, works.

Your O-line is going to suck and winning starts there.

Oh spare me your bias prognostication. I love how Bill fans look at everything they do as a sloid move and everything everyone else does as a complete failure. Miami's has added plenty of capable talent to the Oline, we've added one of the best OC in the game and we've added speed and talent this offseason, we just didn't pay 45 million dollars for it.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Bills232
05-03-2007, 05:50 PM
Ya... but the Jets and Saints actually had expierenced QB's...

Dolphins have Cleo Lemon and a mormon

feelthepain
05-03-2007, 05:56 PM

And Daunte Culpepper and probably Trent Green.

Bills232
05-03-2007, 06:03 PM
Jets and Saints also stockpiled top draftpicks at oline

thecoordinator
05-03-2007, 06:09 PM
we lose mularkey in calling plays... you guys have to know that'll be addition by subtraction

don't you know that only occurs in buffalo?

feelthepain
05-03-2007, 06:16 PM

Miami won't be running MM's system with Joey Harrington either. You Bill fans seem to think your line will be much better by adding a G, cause your other two Oline additions have done little in the NFL, funny how the Bill fans can claim greatness without playing a game, while everyone else will suck....like Bill fans have a clue.

HHURRICANE
05-03-2007, 07:31 PM
You Bill fans seem to think your line will be much better by adding a G, cause your other two Oline additions have done little in the NFL,

I will try to be nice and explain why it's not over confidence regarding the OL:

1) Jason Peters, as well as he played, only played at LT the second half of the season. He played extremely well but starting there is going to be an addded benefit.

2) Dockery is playing at the same position (LG) that he played at in Washington. He is a major upgrade over Reyes and Gandy. Gandy just got a nice contract from Arizona and Dockery is at least 2X as good.

3) Fowler will be playing his second year at center. He played well and should benefit from the improvements at both Guard positions.

4) RG and RT have tons of depth. Enough that 2 solid starters will emerge with planty of quality talent behind them. It appears that Whittle will be our starting RG and Walker will be our starting RT. Pennington and Butler could easily win the RT job pushing Walker to RG. There's so many scenarios which is why people are excited. We finally have depth.

Our O-line is going to be very good this year. This is the first time in 8 years I can say that.

Crisis
05-03-2007, 08:06 PM

~The Answer

LMAO

wait a second....

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

LOL

ublinkwescore
05-03-2007, 08:09 PM
And you guys say Finheaven is full of homers.
Dumbasses? Yes there are plenty of dumbasses especially in the main forum, zoo, insane asylum or whatever you want to call it. Which is why I joined VIP.

Anyway Seeing as that there is no one in the league that can cover Randy "Striaght cash Homie" Moss.

I'll give the title to the Patriots.

This is just stupid.

I hope no one in our division thinks this way. the only way the Pats end up being superbowl champs/division champs, is if people throw the towel in before the season has even started - I know Marv and Jauron aren't about to let our team start thinking like that.

Someone at work was willing to put $50 on the Pats winning the superbowl - before a game was even played - I jumped on it like white on rice without second thought or hesitation.

ublinkwescore
05-03-2007, 08:11 PM

~The Answer

Will someone ban this moron already.

camelcowboy
05-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Miami won't be running MM's system with Joey Harrington either. You Bill fans seem to think your line will be much better by adding a G, cause your other two Oline additions have done little in the NFL, funny how the Bill fans can claim greatness without playing a game, while everyone else will suck....like Bill fans have a clue. Your 26 year old rookie qb and your glorified KR at WR have who exactly blocking for them? hows the vernon carey expierence going? Back to Left tackle now? The bills lines made strives last year after the bye week. Moving Peters to Left tackle and aquiring a road grader named dockery at left guard shores up our left side. Fowler did fine at center. Open competition on the rightside. The line is a work in progress but for the first time sense the superbowl years i feel our line does have chance to do real well.

feelthepain
05-03-2007, 08:35 PM
I will try to be nice and explain why it's not over confidence regarding the OL:

1) Jason Peters, as well as he played, only played at LT the second half of the season. He played extremely well but starting there is going to be an addded benefit.

2) Dockery is playing at the same position (LG) that he played at in Washington. He is a major upgrade over Reyes and Gandy. Gandy just got a nice contract from Arizona and Dockery is at least 2X as good.

3) Fowler will be playing his second year at center. He played well and should benefit from the improvements at both Guard positions.

4) RG and RT have tons of depth. Enough that 2 solid starters will emerge with planty of quality talent behind them. It appears that Whittle will be our starting RG and Walker will be our starting RT. Pennington and Butler could easily win the RT job pushing Walker to RG. There's so many scenarios which is why people are excited. We finally have depth.

Our O-line is going to be very good this year. This is the first time in 8 years I can say that.

So you're saying aside from Gandy out and Dockery in, the same Bills line that was 28th in rushing and 27th in passing is now going to be very good? I think it's good to be optimistic, but you're really just hoping the line plays better. I'll believe Dockery is an upgrade when he proves it on a much weaker Oline. The Bills Oline in no way shape or form should be confused for the Redskins Oline, which Dokery was OK on, but even on that line couldn't make a probowl, so I don't see him doing that in Buffalo. Bottom line, you can be an optimistic fan if you like, but your opinion of your Oline is nothing more then hopeful optimism. You'll just have to wait and see like everyone else. Ya know there is a reason Dick Juron has more loses as a HC then wins.

The Troll Master
05-03-2007, 09:15 PM
0 - 16 if LOSEman starts

16-0 with Trent Edwards

The Troll Master Believes

feelthepain
05-03-2007, 11:05 PM
Your 26 year old rookie qb and your glorified KR at WR have who exactly blocking for them? hows the vernon carey expierence going? Back to Left tackle now? The bills lines made strives last year after the bye week. Moving Peters to Left tackle and aquiring a road grader named dockery at left guard shores up our left side. Fowler did fine at center. Open competition on the rightside. The line is a work in progress but for the first time sense the superbowl years i feel our line does have chance to do real well.

First Beck: Here's what Randy Mueller had to say about him today.

Dolphins General Manager Randy Mueller said today that Brady Quinn isn't the only NFL-ready quarterback.

“There’s no question [that John Beck’s] an NFL passer in every way right now. There’s a learning curve obviously, but we feel like he’s pretty polished,’’ Mueller said.

Mueller also admitted that quarterbacks coach Terry Shea played an “integral’’ role in the teams’ decision to pass on Quinn at No.9 and hold out for BYU’s John Beck (at No. 40) in the second round. Before Shea was hired by the Dolphins, he spent a month with Quinn in preparation for the draft.

Harvey Fialkov
Sun-Sentinel Dolphins beat reporter

I highlighted a very important part of that paragraph to point out how much time the Dolphins invested in the scouting of Brady Quinn. They probably spent more time on Quinn the any other prospect. They hired Shea and the first thing they did was put him to work on Quinn and after all was said and done, Beck gets the nod! Miami did their homework on this, believe me.

Obviously something about Quinn made Miami pass on him when he was sitting right in their lap and wait for Beck when there was no Guarantee Beck would be there. If that doesn't tell you that two of the best guy's in the business at evaluating QB's have every chance to take the "#2 QB" in this draft and pass on him in the hopes that the guy they really want will still be there in the next round, then nothing will.

Now I know you Bill fans "think" (and I use the term loosely) you know it all, but you don't. You predict your team will be wondeful then trash everyone else's team. That's the definition of Homer! I'm not predicting nor have I said Beck or Ginn will or won't be a success in the NFL, I've defended the drafting of Ginn by the Dolphins at 9. If you read most pre-draft mags and mock drafts Ginn was in the top 10 and 2nd amoung WR's. Beck also graded out top 5 in QB's aswell. His age was enough to drop him down the list.

hows the vernon carey expierence going?

Are you talking about his career or the move to LT? For his career he's doing great. Every year he's been a pro, he's gotten better. He had his best season last year, we love him. If you're talking about Cam moving him to LT, we don't know yet cause the idea was just brought up. Carey's excited about the chance as is Cam and Houck, they all think Carey will make a very good LT, he's got the speed, size, strength and athleticism to make the move from RT to left. Except now he has lots of game experience at the T position, he will be much more comfortable moving now, then he did as a rookie.

We also have Hadnot who could saty at C or he could be moved to G depending on the rookie 2nd round pick we just got C/G Samson Satele who was graded the 2nd best in this draft. If he comes to camp and impresses he could move from G to C Hadnot could then move to G two players with nasty attitudes. We will most likely move Shelton from RG to RT atleast in camp and see how that works , but he's not the only option there, we also have Anthony Albi and Joe Toledo both of whom the coaching staff are very excited about and veteran Mike Rosenthal all to battle in camp for the RT position.

Miami has plenty of options at all the Oline positions to work through the spring into camp. We got rid of the guy's that weren't a good fit for the system and added players that do fit and drafted quite a few Olinemen this year to create a real nice competition at the Oline position this year. Randy and Cam like smallish G's that are athletic that can move and are vesatile and fast to play multiple psotions like the players they targeted and got. They like big strong T's. Many Us Dolphin fans feel every bit as confident that with a much better system in place and the players added who fit the system, we to will have a very good Oline in 07.

Moving Peters to Left tackle and aquiring a road grader named dockery at left guard shores up our left side. Fowler did fine at center. Open competition on the rightside. The line is a work in progress but for the first time sense the superbowl years i feel our line does have chance to do real well.

Good for you, but remember Miami has Brown (most likely R.Williams) and L.Booker, who was every bit as good a RB if not better then lynch coming out of HS. Don't overlook him simply because he wasn't used properly at FSU. Marshawn as a senior out of HS rushed for 1,722 yards and 33 TD's. Booker rushed for 2,878 and 50 TD's and Booker is faster then Lynch and a much better receiver.

Booker won't be the premier back in Miami because we have Ronnie and Ricky, but he will be used on 3rd downs, he will line up as a WR and he will play ST, giving Miami another versatile quick strike weapon. That's a lot of power and speed at just the RB position for the Dolphins. We will have Chris Chambers, Marty Booker (both probowlers) Derek Hagan, Tedd Ginn both young and talneted in other words a lot of ways to spread the field and move the ball. Ginn also gives us a serious threat in the return game.

We also replaced R.McMicahel with a faster better receiver in David Martin at the TE position. Randy Mueller called Martin his sleeper pick for the Dolphins this year because of what he does well and the way Cam likes to use the TE. An important part of what Cam likes to do (see Antonio Gates). We also added Corey Schlesinger at the FB position probably top 2 in FB's in the NFL another very important part of Cam system, (see Lorenzo Neal). All in all a very different tem then last year personell and coaching wise.

Add Cams Air Coryell system to the mix and all of a sudden we go from being a predictable boring offense, to an unpredictable exciting offense with a lot more options. If you don't think the system and personell helps determine how good an Oline can be, you haven't been watching football.

As if all that weren't enough, Miami has one of the best defenses in the league, given all the changes to the Offense form personell to coaching staff to offensive philosophy, the Dolphins will look nothing like the Dolphins of the past 5 or 6 seasons. Cam and Randy have set themsleves up to be able to have a qucik strike type of offense, the only question is how long will it take to mesh, only time will tell.

camelcowboy
05-04-2007, 12:03 AM
First Beck: Here's what Randy Mueller had to say about him today.

I highlighted a very important part of that paragraph to point out how much time the Dolphins invested in the scouting of Brady Quinn. They probably spent more time on Quinn the any other prospect. They hired Shea and the first thing they did was put him to work on Quinn and after all was said and done, Beck gets the nod! Miami did their homework on this, believe me.

Obviously something about Quinn made Miami pass on him when he was sitting right in their lap and wait for Beck when there was no Guarantee Beck would be there. If that doesn't tell you that two of the best guy's in the business at evaluating QB's have every chance to take the "#2 QB" in this draft and pass on him in the hopes that the guy they really want will still be there in the next round, then nothing will.

Now I know you Bill fans "think" (and I use the term loosely) you know it all, but you don't. You predict your team will be wondeful then trash everyone else's team. That's the definition of Homer! I'm not predicting nor have I said Beck or Ginn will or won't be a success in the NFL, I've defended the drafting of Ginn by the Dolphins at 9. If you read most pre-draft mags and mock drafts Ginn was in the top 10 and 2nd amoung WR's. Beck also graded out top 5 in QB's aswell. His age was enough to drop him down the list.

Are you talking about his career or the move to LT? For his career he's doing great. Every year he's been a pro, he's gotten better. He had his best season last year, we love him. If you're talking about Cam moving him to LT, we don't know yet cause the idea was just brought up. Carey's excited about the chance as is Cam and Houck, they all think Carey will make a very good LT, he's got the speed, size, strength and athleticism to make the move from RT to left. Except now he has lots of game experience at the T position, he will be much more comfortable moving now, then he did as a rookie.

We also have Hadnot who could saty at C or he could be moved to G depending on the rookie 2nd round pick we just got C/G Samson Satele who was graded the 2nd best in this draft. If he comes to camp and impresses he could move from G to C Hadnot could then move to G two players with nasty attitudes. We will most likely move Shelton from RG to RT atleast in camp and see how that works , but he's not the only option there, we also have Anthony Albi and Joe Toledo both of whom the coaching staff are very excited about and veteran Mike Rosenthal all to battle in camp for the RT position.

Miami has plenty of options at all the Oline positions to work through the spring into camp. We got rid of the guy's that weren't a good fit for the system and added players that do fit and drafted quite a few Olinemen this year to create a real nice competition at the Oline position this year. Randy and Cam like smallish G's that are athletic that can move and are vesatile and fast to play multiple psotions like the players they targeted and got. They like big strong T's. Many Us Dolphin fans feel every bit as confident that with a much better system in place and the players added who fit the system, we to will have a very good Oline in 07.

Good for you, but remember Miami has Brown (most likely R.Williams) and L.Booker, who was every bit as good a RB if not better then lynch coming out of HS. Don't overlook him simply because he wasn't used properly at FSU. Marshawn as a senior out of HS rushed for 1,722 yards and 33 TD's. Booker rushed for 2,878 and 50 TD's and Booker is faster then Lynch and a much better receiver.

Booker won't be the premier back in Miami because we have Ronnie and Ricky, but he will be used on 3rd downs, he will line up as a WR and he will play ST, giving Miami another versatile quick strike weapon. That's a lot of power and speed at just the RB position for the Dolphins. We will have Chris Chambers, Marty Booker (both probowlers) Derek Hagan, Tedd Ginn both young and talneted in other words a lot of ways to spread the field and move the ball. Ginn also gives us a serious threat in the return game.

We also replaced R.McMicahel with a faster better receiver in David Martin at the TE position. Randy Mueller called Martin his sleeper pick for the Dolphins this year because of what he does well and the way Cam likes to use the TE. An important part of what Cam likes to do (see Antonio Gates). We also added Corey Schlesinger at the FB position probably top 2 in FB's in the NFL another very important part of Cam system, (see Lorenzo Neal). All in all a very different tem then last year personell and coaching wise.

Add Cams Air Coryell system to the mix and all of a sudden we go from being a predictable boring offense, to an unpredictable exciting offense with a lot more options. If you don't think the system and personell helps determine how good an Oline can be, you haven't been watching football.

As if all that weren't enough, Miami has one of the best defenses in the league, given all the changes to the Offense form personell to coaching staff to offensive philosophy, the Dolphins will look nothing like the Dolphins of the past 5 or 6 seasons. Cam and Randy have set themsleves up to be able to have a qucik strike type of offense, the only question is how long will it take to mesh, only time will tell. Nice effort, all differences aside that was very well written post.

BleedinGreenNC
05-04-2007, 06:08 AM

Stockpiled?? We drafted 2 rookies, and they started.

feelthepain
05-04-2007, 07:27 AM
Nice effort, all differences aside that was very well written post.

Thank you.

MikeInRoch
05-04-2007, 07:36 AM

You are right. We are going to beat them twice because we are a better team, instead.

feelthepain
05-04-2007, 07:41 AM
You are right. We are going to beat them twice because we are a better team, instead.

Sure you are.

ublinkwescore
05-04-2007, 09:06 AM
0 - 16 if LOSEman starts

16-0 with Trent Edwards

I had a chuckle or two over this post - you're funny troll master.

finfan34
05-04-2007, 09:30 AM
i thought FH had alot of homers, this is crazy.....how do some people actually think that the bills will be above 5 wins? your D is gonna get rolled on by EVERYBODY, and nobody is sure if LOSman is the real deal or not....you can make fun of willis all you want, but you know NOTHING about lynch, word is that hes a head case..........and you have the toughest schedule in the league. now i dont expect great things from miami either, but im smart enough to know that were not going to win the division (pats).

North_Coast
05-04-2007, 09:42 AM
0 - 16 if LOSEman starts

16-0 with Trent Edwards

Euuueeewwww!!! The stink of dolphag trolls is getting overpowering!!!

Methinks "The Troll Master" = "BigBry" from the currently defunct Fishheaven!!!

!Papacrunk!
05-04-2007, 09:49 AM
Euuueeewwww!!! The stink of dolphag trolls is getting overpowering!!!

Methinks "The Troll Master" = "BigBry" from the currently defunct Fishheaven!!!

imo I think it's an internal Bills fan just trying to rile people up, someone that has a penchant for hating on your QB Losman.

justasportsfan
05-04-2007, 09:54 AM
FTP says we hope. Look who's talking. He hopes the fins hired a OC who knows how to be a HC in the NFL because his record shows he was a crappy HC in college. He hopes their draft pick pans out. He hopes they have a qb when season starts....... Too many hopes to list.

Voltron
05-04-2007, 09:59 AM

I'm a bills fan and that is just crazy talk.

you need to use your brain and stop being such a

:homer:

ddaryl
05-04-2007, 10:05 AM
heck I'm a homer, and I strongly feel a 7-9 season is pretty great achievement.

we still have way too much youth without enough experience. We let some aging and slowing vets go but there experience and knowledge will defintiely be missed.

Our O should be improved, and our D will look liek our O last season. It'll start off slow and hopefully gain ground as the season wears on.

Next year we sign Lee and JP longterm then bring a few more solid FA players with... then we should really start to resemble a playoff worthy team.

ScottLawrence
05-04-2007, 10:16 AM
New England 14-2
Buffalo 9-7
Jets 9-7
Miami 5-11

FinFaninBuffalo
05-04-2007, 10:18 AM
So you're saying aside from Gandy out and Dockery in, the same Bills line that was 28th in rushing and 27th in passing is now going to be very good? I think it's good to be optimistic, but you're really just hoping the line plays better. I'll believe Dockery is an upgrade when he proves it on a much weaker Oline. The Bills Oline in no way shape or form should be confused for the Redskins Oline, which Dokery was OK on, but even on that line couldn't make a probowl, so I don't see him doing that in Buffalo. Bottom line, you can be an optimistic fan if you like, but your opinion of your Oline is nothing more then hopeful optimism. You'll just have to wait and see like everyone else. Ya know there is a reason Dick Juron has more loses as a HC then wins.

It's funny how Bills fans can knock the Fins o-line. The Bill averaged 3.7 YPC last season and gave up 47 sacks. They were worse on offense than the Fins. They were 29th in total offense last season. Somehow the addition of a decent guard and a terrible RT makes them great on offense this year.

Whenever a team makes chances like the Bills have, fans can be cautiously optimistic. Being super confident is just wishful thinking.

chubluv
05-04-2007, 10:32 AM
NE 12-4
NYJ 10-6
Buf 8-8
Mia 8-8

justasportsfan
05-04-2007, 10:35 AM
It's funny how Bills fans can knock the Fins o-line. The Bill averaged 3.7 YPC last season and gave up 47 sacks. They were worse on offense than the Fins. They were 29th in total offense last season. Somehow the addition of a decent guard and a terrible RT makes them great on offense this year.

Whenever a team makes chances like the Bills have, fans can be cautiously optimistic. Being super confident is just wishful thinking.

And how did those nos. tranlsate into wins and losses? Fins were last place. Sweep. That OL only got you 6 points in 2 games against the bills.

You're forgetting a few things.Both teams have a different OL compared to last year. So those nos. you put up means squat for either the bills and fins when comparing.

We have nothing else to go but paper. ON PAPER we've upgraded, ON PAPER you have questionmarks. Your Hcoach alone in a questionmark. Your qb position is too.

Our OL is not learning a new system. Yours is .

Only time will tell if that paper means anything but on paper, your team is a bigger questionmark than ours starting at the top.

feelthepain
05-04-2007, 10:39 AM

Yeah, it's the same thing here every year. The Bills got better this offseason with just avg. upgrades, they will make the playoffs, their draft was terrific...yada, yada, yada. Granted, some of it may be true, but the dialog never changes. And do you notice in 99% of the predicitions from Bill fans the team they hate the most is always in last place?? God, what are the odds? More like wishul thinking.

justasportsfan
05-04-2007, 10:41 AM
Yeah, it's the same thing here every year. The Bills got better this offseason with just avg. upgrades, they will make the playoffs, their draft was terrific...yada, yada, yada. Granted, some of it may be true, but the dialog never changes.
says the clown who keeps coming back for more.

says the clown who kept bringing up Daunte's pro bowl nos. AJ Feeleys nos. in Philly. Bennie
Anderson, etc.

says the clown who got banned from phinzmania for violent threats. :roflmao:

PS- your fellow finfans who hate you and embarrased about you were the ones who told me.

There's no bigger homer than you on any board.

patmoran2006
05-04-2007, 10:48 AM
heck I'm a homer, and I strongly feel a 7-9 season is pretty great achievement.

Why is 7-9 a great achievement? Is our front office THAT bad? Is our ability to pick up players to make impact that bad? Was our draft that bad?

We were 7-9 LAST year and even teams that rebuild are supposed to get better. We had all the cap room to do what we wanted with, the FO decided Dockery and Walker would be the moves and we'd let Fletch and Clements walk for bigger paydays. The FO DECIDED Spikes was done here and traded him. The FO DECIDED It was time for McGahee to go and traded him.. THe FO DECIDED Trent Edwards was better in round three than any CB, LB or WR.. Same with Dwayne Wright.

What the hell has this franchise comes too that LOSING seasons are a great achievment? 7-9 isnt even an improvement over LAST year, with the same coaching staff, FO and schemes in tact.

Sad

patmoran2006
05-04-2007, 10:52 AM
Yeah, it's the same thing here every year. The Bills got better this offseason with just avg. upgrades, they will make the playoffs, their draft was terrific...yada, yada, yada. Granted, some of it may be true, but the dialog never changes. And do you notice in 99% of the predicitions from Bill fans the team they hate the most is always in last place?? God, what are the odds? More like wishul thinking.
Im a Bills fan as much as anybody on this board, But i'm also not stupid, a homer or whatever you like to call it.

The Bills are NOT a good football team, and they're not even CLOSE to being as good as NE or even the Jets. They have a swiss cheese front seven and a couple of toasters at corner... Offensively, the right side of the OL is still very iffy, and we have the same doo doo compliment of WR's for EVans we had last year (sad).. I love the Bills, but I'm not ignorant.. they will be LUCKY to match last season's 7 win total, especially given a harder schedule than last year.

Umm however.. Miami is an absolutely HORRIBLE team-- You seriously have nothing other than a good RB who cant get a hole to run through, and a pretty good WR in Chambers.. Your best defensive players are still good, but aging rapidly.. Both sides of your line are a joke; you DONT EVEN have a real QB. You have a new head coach.. Miami will be extremely fortunate to win more than 4 games this year.

As disgusted as I am with the Bills and Im tired of the decade-long run of mediocrity and even more tired of so many homer fans praising a very POORLY RUN organization; I'd much rather be a Bills fan than a Miami fan.. The Dolphins straight up SUCK, and that the way it is.

Dr. Lecter
05-04-2007, 10:56 AM
As disgusted as I am with the Bills and Im tired of the decade-long run of mediocrity and even more tired of so many homer fans praising a very POORLY RUN organization; I'd much rather be a Bills fan than a Miami fan.. The Dolphins straight up SUCK, and that the way it is.

The organization is two years old.

It is not poorly run, and even caps and bold font does nto change that fact.

The Answer
05-04-2007, 11:09 AM

Jury is still out on Levy as GM - but Wilson has run this franchise into the groud and needs to sell the team or let somebody else run the show.

~The Answer

feelthepain
05-04-2007, 11:42 AM

Funny, that's pretty much how we feel about the Bills. Your QB has had what one half season in three years of avg. football. Your Oline is no better, not till they prove it and your Defense is still a joke, so please spare me the Bills are better then the Dolphins homer rah, rah, BS! Make all the predicitions you wish, it's not like what you think matters, but do yourself a favor and take your Billy coloerd glasses first.

patmoran2006
05-04-2007, 11:45 AM
Funny, that's pretty much how we feel about the Bills. Your QB has had what one half season in three years of avg. football. Your Oline is no better, not till they prove it and your Defense is still a joke, so please spare me the Bills are better then the Dolphins homer rah, rah, BS! Make all the predicitions you wish, it's not like what you think matters, but do yourself a favor and take your Billy coloerd glasses first.
Dont make a ******ed post like that without knowing what your talking about.. Im the LAST person you should be accusing of weaing billy "coloerd" glasses when it comes to the Bills..

patmoran2006
05-04-2007, 11:48 AM

When even 85% of the most staunch of homer fans are hoping/predicting a .500 record in APRIL/MAY.. Then its a poorly run franchise.
I dont nor have I had a problem with the talent level of this team.. I have a problem with the owner who holds the purse strings (and I'll say purse because he's spent the past year crying like a beeotch to anybody who would listen)-- and to a FO that has made many "curious" moves in the past two offseasons (see my Levy is accountable post today)

feelthepain
05-04-2007, 12:07 PM
Dont make a ******ed post like that without knowing what your talking about.. Im the LAST person you should be accusing of weaing billy "coloerd" glasses when it comes to the Bills..

Please, most of what I read from you is just like your previous post. You think the Bills are better then the Dolphins simply because of the two wins against us last year, nothing more. Like two games prove a damn thing. Our Staring Probowl QB was out.....huge disadvantage right there. You're not being honest, you're lying to yourself. You look at all the starting positions player for player and there's no way you match up with the talent in Miami. You can bring Miami's age on defense into this all you want, but they still get it done, far better then your D could ever hope to do.

You bust on our QB position and you don't even know where it stands cause we don't. How do you know Daunte won't be healthy? How do you Know Beck won't start right away, how do you know Cleo isn't the best fit for Cams system. After all that we still finihed 20th overall on O and the Bills finished nearly last and you're telling us your O is Better?? Give it a rest and lets just wait and see what happens.

SquishDaFish
05-04-2007, 12:28 PM
FTP your a bigger homer for your team then any Bills fan for ours. Pro Bowl QB??? LMAO thats hilarious. Come talk here when he does that for the Phins. He sucks without Moss or even Minnys system. And I dont just see the Bills fans saying Miami is going to suck even the people that know **** are picking Miami LAST!! Your franchise is a JOKE plain and simple.

feelthepain
05-04-2007, 12:51 PM
FTP your a bigger homer for your team then any Bills fan for ours. Pro Bowl QB??? LMAO thats hilarious. Come talk here when he does that for the Phins. He sucks without Moss or even Minnys system. And I dont just see the Bills fans saying Miami is going to suck even the people that know **** are picking Miami LAST!! Your franchise is a JOKE plain and simple.

Really? Prove where I say Miami will be a playoff team this year, or where I predict we'll win 10+ games. Show me where I say we have the Best QB or WR's or where I say Miami has the best D in the league. Show me where I say Beck will be a awsome QB or that Ted Ginn is the best WR on our team. The Only thing I say is Miami is better then Buffalo, cause I feel they are. That's not being a Homer, that's looking at the two teams position by position and the numbers they produced a year ago even with all the injuries and still finishing ahead of Buffalo in most stats on both sides of the ball.

The Bottom line is wins, and Buffalo did have more wins and won both matchups head to head with Miami. However wins aren't always an indicator for the better team, look how much better the AFC is then the NFC, wins don't determine the better teams, but you can't argue stats. One team can play fantastic for 4 qtrs while the other team plays like crap and one bad play can win the game for the team that played like crap. Does that mean the team that played like crap was the better team?? For ONE PLAY yes. But how many plays are there in a game or season? And how many times have you seen the much better team lose to the much worse team? To many to count.

My point is wins and losses don't tell the story or paint an accurate picture. The stats over a full season tell the story because they aren't based on one or two isolated lucky plays or one bad game. They're based on the avgerages. Wins and loses against good and bad teams, weather, injuries all of those things determine the success or failures of a team through a 16+ game season.

Miami had a higher success rate against winning teams then the Bills by far, and Miami did it without the top FA and Offensive leader in Daunte Culpepper, that's a huge disadvantage that can't be ignored.

justasportsfan
05-04-2007, 12:54 PM
The Bottom line is wins, and Buffalo did have more wins and won both matchups head to head with Miami.

My point is wins and losses don't tell the story or paint an accurate picture..

Haha! FTP sounds like somebody here who's bi polar.

SquishDaFish
05-04-2007, 12:57 PM
So it was luck we beat your ****ty ass team? :lmao: Theres medication and hospitals you can go to to help get treatment.

patmoran2006
05-04-2007, 01:10 PM
Not true.. NObody on earth is a bigger homer for their team than you are. Its not even close. COmpared to you, JustaSportsFan and Lecter are like Wysman.

feelthepain
05-04-2007, 01:18 PM
Not true.. NObody on earth is a bigger homer for their team than you are. Its not even close. COmpared to you, JustaSportsFan and Lecter are like Wysman.

Oh quite your frikin whining will ya, like I said lets just wait and see what happens. All the predicition in the world aren't worth their weight in doggie doo, much like your opinion.

SquishDaFish
05-04-2007, 01:20 PM
Wrong pat. Sorry bro your way off. I see the Bills faults but I will not turn into you who thinks they can run the team better then the people that get paid for it. You dont know what goes on behind the scenes now do you? I realize that its going to take more then 1 ****ing year to fix the problems on this team. Marv is heading in the right direction Mr Negative. Im willing to give Marv and the powers that be more then 1-2 years to fix this mess unlike some people here cough cough Pat that want to jump off a bridge.

SquishDaFish
05-04-2007, 01:21 PM
Hey Mental Cripple he was talking to me. :lmao:

Beantown_Pat
05-04-2007, 02:10 PM
Bills will be lucky to break even at 8-8. The AFC is way too stacked. Their defense will be their achillies heel. Pats will sweep them again.

Slim
05-04-2007, 02:28 PM
Im glad Patriot fans arent arrogant cocksmokers. (although he's most likely right.)

Dr. Lecter
05-04-2007, 02:31 PM

I thought I was the #1 Homer.

You just hurt my feelings.

Voltron
05-04-2007, 03:02 PM
Please, most of what I read from you is just like your previous post. You think the Bills are better then the Dolphins simply because of the two wins against us last year, nothing more. Like two games prove a damn thing. Our Staring Probowl QB was out.....huge disadvantage right there. You're not being honest, you're lying to yourself. You look at all the starting positions player for player and there's no way you match up with the talent in Miami. You can bring Miami's age on defense into this all you want, but they still get it done, far better then your D could ever hope to do.

You bust on our QB position and you don't even know where it stands cause we don't. How do you know Daunte won't be healthy? How do you Know Beck won't start right away, how do you know Cleo isn't the best fit for Cams system. After all that we still finihed 20th overall on O and the Bills finished nearly last and you're telling us your O is Better?? Give it a rest and lets just wait and see what happens. Would that be the "Pro Bowl" starting QB that our D sacked 7 times in one game? :lolpoint: How about the fact that our QB had the 11th best QB rating for the 2006 season, was 11th in TD passes and 13th in passing yards? In case you were wondering ... Harrington was 29th in QB rating, 25th in passing yards, and 21st in passing TDs.

:loser:

feelthepain
05-04-2007, 03:03 PM
Hey Mental Cripple he was talking to me.

OOPPPS, sorry.....nevermind.:lmao:

feelthepain
05-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Would that be the "Pro Bowl" starting QB that our D sacked 7 times in one game? :lolpoint: How about the fact that our QB had the 11th best QB rating for the 2006 season, was 11th in TD passes and 13th in passing yards? In case you were wondering ... Harrington was 29th in QB rating, 25th in passing yards, and 21st in passing TDs.

:loser:

Miami also used three different QB's and threw the ball over 100 more times then Buffalo, but still manged just one less win and finished 7 spots higher in total Offense. Miami had a lot of injuries and constant adjustments during the season. Besides this isn't last year anymore, it's a new year and both teams made a lot of changes, we'll just have to wait and see who made the better decisions.

jmb1099
05-04-2007, 03:23 PM
Did I really just read this whole thread? I kept reading hoping for something.
I'll agree with FTP on one thing and one thing only...we won't know anything until the season starts playing out.

Oh...and reading FTP and Pat fighting on a message board has to be the highlight of my life... wow...just wow.

justasportsfan
05-04-2007, 03:32 PM
Oh...and reading FTP and Pat fighting on a message board has to be the highlight of my life... wow...just wow.

Thanks to the MODs I was spared . Watching rerun of **** and ****er would've been better.

MDFINFAN
05-04-2007, 09:35 PM
My 2 additional cents to this thread..

Both Miami and the Bills did some major overhauling this offseason. None of us know if for the better right now. I'm not even sure the Pat's upgraded, but based on seeing these players on other teams, they seem to have upgraded, but like I said in my first thread, I saw Miami do the same thing in Shula's last year.

Now having said that, we do know that we have a choice of Culpepper, Lemon, maybe Green or Beck as our starting QB, we have 3 returning OLmen and some new guys, the 3 returning guys seem like they'll man the outsides and center and the new guys the guard positions. Okay no bad..but this OL in these positions other than center is untested. So we have a question mark. We have Chambers, Booker, AzKim, Campbell, Hagan, and Ginn at WR's, that's not bad at all.. A lot of speed there. Our TE is new, and is also a Question mark. Our Hcoach is not a question mark, as is our OC..LOL.. That may make all the difference. I think the low expectations may help this O over achieve. Our D is sodid.

For the Bills, your OL on the left look improved. You lost a rb that's known, so it's questionable for you, JP started showing signs last year, we'll see, Evans is still the man, but I don't see any one else to take the pressure off him. Your D lost a lot, I'm can't say they've upgraded at this time, so the Phins and Bills seem to be even to me at this point.

NY Jets seems to be the team that's upgraded without the question marks. They are the team to beat right now..I think NE will have to gel first, then come on.

bledslow
05-05-2007, 01:04 AM
No offense,but the original post had the worst breakdown on why the teams will finish where they will. The records will go like this..There's no need for a breakdown,unless you been living on another planet,you should know why the pats will win everything.

Pats 15-1 --rest there starters for the last game and lose

bills 8-8(holcomb would have gotten them 11 wins this year,and last year).

jets 8-8

miami 0-17 -even though the season is 16 games long,the fish will find a way to lose 17 games.(Will play the pats extremely tough in miami though).

justasportsfan
05-05-2007, 05:57 AM
I'm not even sure the Pat's upgraded, but based on seeing these players on other teams, they seem to have upgraded,

NY Jets seems to be the team that's upgraded without the question marks. They are the team to beat right now..I think NE will have to gel first, then come on.

:huh:

Kadiddlehopper
05-05-2007, 08:02 AM
All I can say is, take down the Pats! Still gonna be a few years before we're back.

Bert102176
05-05-2007, 08:19 AM
Pats 15- 1 if Moss isn't a head case if he is then 13- 3
Jets 12-4
Dolphins 4-12
Bills 1-15

patmoran2006
05-05-2007, 08:35 AM
1-15.... ouch

Our defense may be 1-15ish.. but our offense will win us 5-6 games.. Losman Evans and Lynch are too good to only win one game.

However, I predict our defense is among the worst in NFL history ths year.. There isnt a single "strength" on the entire unit.

patmoran2006
05-05-2007, 08:35 AM
1- Trent Green will be the Miami QB this year.
2- It doesnt matter.. THeyr'e the worst team in the division and possibly in the entire conference.. 4-12, tops

Dr. Lecter
05-05-2007, 09:09 AM
However, I predict our defense is among the worst in NFL history ths year.. There isnt a single "strength" on the entire unit.

Worst in NFL history???

C'mon. Cut the dramatic crap Pat.

Did you watch the Bills in the mid 80's?

patmoran2006
05-05-2007, 09:23 AM
ya that was an overeaction.

Worst in a pretty long while though (team wise)

Dr. Lecter
05-05-2007, 09:31 AM
At least you admit it.

They should have a very solid pass rush again. And be good at creating TO's.

ublinkwescore
05-05-2007, 09:42 AM

hooked on phonics only works if you can comprehend what you've read.

ublinkwescore
05-05-2007, 09:45 AM

Jets come in second
Miami in third

NE 14-2
NYJ 8-8
Mia 7-9
Buf 6-10

if you honestly think the bills are gonna take the cellar dweller position from Miami, you're smoking some A1 stuff.

ublinkwescore
05-05-2007, 09:49 AM

I hate Mormons.

gr8slayer
05-05-2007, 09:58 AM
It's way too early for this kind of stuff.

And hey dingle berry, you can bring out all the stats you want. Fact is the Dolphins have been owned by the Bills for two strait years.

HHURRICANE
05-05-2007, 10:53 AM
So you're saying aside from Gandy out and Dockery in, the same Bills line that was 28th in rushing and 27th in passing is now going to be very good?

Won more time:

1) Peters only played LT for 9 games and he is already considered one of the top 5 LTs in the league. PERIOD.

2) Dockery is a top ten LG. Pro-bowl or not the guy replaced Gandy who was good enough to get another good contract elsewhere. Dockery is twice as good.

3) Fowler is a good center and played well last year. He'll bebefir form help on both sides.

Terrence Pennington, for a rookie, played great at RT. Langston Walker is supposed to be an upgrade. We will find out. Butler, who was hurt, is also in the mix and is actually considered a better player than Pennington.

The only question mark is RG and it's not about being better as much as it is who. Preston finished there last season but really is a backup player. Whittle, who can easily start there, is more depth. Merz has also played well there. Add the fact Butler of Pennington or Walker may end up there and you can see that we have alot of tamelnt for RT and RG.

So it's not just that we added Dockery. Get it?

happyspermwhale
05-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Patriots 12-4
Jets 9-7
Dolphins 8-8
Bills 4-12

SABURZFAN
05-05-2007, 06:07 PM
Pats- 12-4
Jets- 9-7
Bills 7-9
Fish 3-13

gr8slayer
05-05-2007, 06:21 PM
Pats- 12-4
Jets- 9-7
Bills 7-9
Fish 3-13
Sounds about right. I think we beat the Pats once too.

W1DER1GHT
05-05-2007, 06:26 PM
Patriots - 14-2
Jets - 8-8
Bills - 6-10
Dolphins- 4-12

We have on heck of a schedule, and I think we will improve a lot this year, but our record won't......That will be the following season IMO.

SABURZFAN
05-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Sounds about right. I think we beat the Pats once too.

i see everybody sweeping the Fish. :up:

Voltron
05-08-2007, 08:58 PM
Sounds about right. I think we beat the Pats once too. It would be nice to do it once in the last 6 years :sadwalk: