PDA

View Full Version : Listening to WGR's Whiner line made me want to punch my radio this morning....

THATHURMANATOR
05-03-2007, 08:56 AM
These douchebags that sound as if they have a 4th grade education(Hey der whiner line da Sabres stink go bills) have been calling and basically have turned on the Sabres because they lost two close games on away ice.

WHAT A ****ING JOKE! Get off the bandwagon and don't come back *******s!

Michael82
05-03-2007, 09:44 AM
Thurm, I'm not defending the whiners...but even you gotta admit that if they lose tomorrow night, this series is most likely over. :ill:

They have been outplayed for most of this series and it's tied. If they don't wake up, they will blow it. :mad:

OpIv37
05-03-2007, 09:46 AM
These douchebags that sound as if they have a 4th grade education(Hey der whiner line da Sabres stink go bills) have been calling and basically have turned on the Sabres because they lost two close games on away ice.

WHAT A ****ING JOKE! Get off the bandwagon and don't come back *******s!

dude, what exactly does it take for you to get pissed off at one of these teams? The Bills have sucked for years, and the Sabres have not been playing up to their potential for the entire playoffs thus far. Fans have EVERY reason to be pissed about their performance.

THATHURMANATOR
05-03-2007, 09:48 AM
Thurm, I'm not defending the whiners...but even you gotta admit that if they lose tomorrow night, this series is most likely over. :ill:

They have been outplayed for most of this series and it's tied. If they don't wake up, they will blow it. :mad:
**** that.

Doesn't matter either way. For them to abandon the team like this is sickening and these people are heartless bastards. **** THEM

don137
05-03-2007, 09:49 AM
They did not work hard all season to give up at anytime...I still think they have a chance even if they lose tomorrow...Until the Rangers win there fourth game I won't say it is over...However they do need to wake up...

Michael82
05-03-2007, 09:49 AM
**** that.

Doesn't matter either way. For them to abandon the team like this is sickening and these people are heartless bastards. **** THEM
If the Sabres lose this series and fall out of the playoffs already, you will see that bandwagon empty so far, it will probably break from all the people jumping off. :ill:

gr8slayer
05-03-2007, 09:51 AM

You aren't from Dallas are you?

Michael82
05-03-2007, 09:52 AM
You aren't from Dallas are you?
No! :puke:

THATHURMANATOR
05-03-2007, 09:53 AM
dude, what exactly does it take for you to get pissed off at one of these teams? The Bills have sucked for years, and the Sabres have not been playing up to their potential for the entire playoffs thus far. Fans have EVERY reason to be pissed about their performance.
I don't think you get what I am saying. For over a year this city has been Pro Sabres and they could do no wrong. The team went ahead and had the best record in the league. They then beat the Islanders in 5 games. They then started 2-0 in our current series, city still in love with the team. They lost two tough games in NY(arguably they didn't put in full efforts which does need to be pointed out), and now after TWO games..TWO GAMES they suck balls and have always sucked. Cut Briere "He has always sucked and had no Heart". Ruff doesn't know how to coach blah blah blah.

This **** sickens me. It is a joke. Bunch of crybaby *****es...

gr8slayer
05-03-2007, 09:53 AM
No! :puke:
You sound like a freaking Cowboys/Mavericks fan.

THATHURMANATOR
05-03-2007, 09:54 AM
They did not work hard all season to give up at anytime...I still think they have a chance even if they lose tomorrow...Until the Rangers win there fourth game I won't say it is over...However they do need to wake up...
Agreed even if we lose tomorrow(WHICH WE WILL NOT) I say we take it in 7.

OpIv37
05-03-2007, 10:14 AM
I don't think you get what I am saying. For over a year this city has been Pro Sabres and they could do no wrong. The team went ahead and had the best record in the league. They then beat the Islanders in 5 games. They then started 2-0 in our current series, city still in love with the team. They lost two tough games in NY(arguably they didn't put in full efforts which does need to be pointed out), and now after TWO games..TWO GAMES they suck balls and have always sucked. Cut Briere "He has always sucked and had no Heart". Ruff doesn't know how to coach blah blah blah.

well some people do take it to extremes, but also fans are feeling a lot of frustration right now (rightfully so IMO).

As far as Briere, he has sucked in the playoffs. If it comes down to Briere and Drury, keep Drury.

Michael82
05-03-2007, 10:15 AM

Some moron came up to me the other day when I was wearing my Sabres shirt and said that Lindy Ruff is the problem. He should be fired. I'm like.... :wtf: I just wanted to punch the guy in the face. How the hell can you say that Lindy is the problem? He's gotten them to the playoffs a bunch of times and has been a COTY for a few years too. :shakeno:

THATHURMANATOR
05-03-2007, 10:19 AM
well some people do take it to extremes, but also fans are feeling a lot of frustration right now (rightfully so IMO).

As far as Briere, he has sucked in the playoffs. If it comes down to Briere and Drury, keep Drury.
Frustration sure. To disown the team and say they are done and a bunch of bums is bull****.

Why even worry about this now?

THATHURMANATOR
05-03-2007, 10:19 AM
Some moron came up to me the other day when I was wearing my Sabres shirt and said that Lindy Ruff is the problem. He should be fired. I'm like.... :wtf: I just wanted to punch the guy in the face. How the hell can you say that Lindy is the problem? He's gotten them to the playoffs a bunch of times and has been a COTY for a few years too. :shakeno:
The guy that said that is an Ass. You should have fired him.

OpIv37
05-03-2007, 10:22 AM
Frustration sure. To disown the team and say they are done and a bunch of bums is bull****.

Why even worry about this now?

they've been playing like a bunch of bums for most of the playoffs. They got by the Islanders because they were too talented but the effort wasn't there. The one close game and the two losses to the Rangers were again due to lack of effort.

As far as worrying about it now: the salary cap dictates that decisions have to be made. The players who should be kept are the ones who are the best in the playoffs.

THATHURMANATOR
05-03-2007, 10:26 AM
they've been playing like a bunch of bums for most of the playoffs. They got by the Islanders because they were too talented but the effort wasn't there. The one close game and the two losses to the Rangers were again due to lack of effort.

As far as worrying about it now: the salary cap dictates that decisions have to be made. The players who should be kept are the ones who are the best in the playoffs.
I don't agree. They did not give 60 minute efforts for the last 3 games and that dissapoints me. Again I am not saying some criticism or worry is in order but to disown the team(which pretty much 99% of the callers where doing) is a ****ing joke and an embarrassment.

I can't worry about offseason moves until it is the offseason.

Bufftp
05-03-2007, 10:46 AM

and when the Rangers lose?
Buck up, Mikey!

Meathead
05-03-2007, 12:54 PM
people are just panicking and overreacting - big surprise thats sports

sabres just gotta win two of the next three. its no guarantee but i think they will including tomorrow

if not im opening up a can of :box: on mikey

RockStar36
05-03-2007, 01:45 PM
The whiner line was specifically created to piss people off. Same reason Schopp and Bulldog were hired.