PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Lynch

mysticsoto
05-03-2007, 09:28 AM
At nfl.com they are asking who will get more yards Adrian Peterson or Marshawn Lynch. Go vote for Lynch and let's give him our support. It should actually be obvious that he will get more yards actually - even if you aren't a Bills fan. Marshawn will likely have most of the duties as a starter, while Adrian Peterson will be sharing the backfield with Chester Taylor over in Minnesota...

gr8slayer
05-03-2007, 09:36 AM
I think Peterson will have more rushing yards but Lynch will have more all purpose yards and more TD's.

Mike13
05-03-2007, 09:40 AM
Sweet pick up If I must say.
He'll be a good RB for you guys.

I have no idea if he'll beat AP in Rushing yards.

BAM
05-03-2007, 11:32 AM
As of right now:

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td>
58%
Adrian Peterson

</td></tr> <tr><td>
42%
Marshawn Lynch
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Jan Reimers
05-03-2007, 11:36 AM
I'd rather have Lynch go in as the underdog. It'll make it that much better when he totally outclasses Peterson.

LynchMob
05-03-2007, 11:41 AM
Put my vote in for Marshawn, but it's the all-purpose yards where he will really shine. It could be close as for this year at least, he may be spelled more by A-Train than he will once he gets his feet wet in the NFL. So, the rushing yards between Peterson and Lynch may be similar since they will both be splitting time to an extent, but Marshawn should be way ahead in all-purpose gains.

OpIv37
05-03-2007, 11:44 AM
At nfl.com they are asking who will get more yards Adrian Peterson or Marshawn Lynch. Go vote for Lynch and let's give him our support. It should actually be obvious that he will get more yards actually - even if you aren't a Bills fan. Marshawn will likely have most of the duties as a starter, while Adrian Peterson will be sharing the backfield with Chester Taylor over in Minnesota...

Um, A-Train and that guy we drafted in the 4th round?

mysticsoto
05-03-2007, 12:19 PM
Um, A-Train and that guy we drafted in the 4th round?

If Marshawn Lynch jumps out quickly in the 1st few games, A-Train is going to get alot less carries. As to the 4th rounder, Wright, I'm thinking as a 3rd stringer he will likely contribute in short yardage or goal line situations...

OpIv37
05-03-2007, 12:21 PM
If Marshawn Lynch jumps out quickly in the 1st few games, A-Train is going to get alot less carries. As to the 4th rounder, Wright, I'm thinking as a 3rd stringer he will likely contribute in short yardage or goal line situations...

I think that may hurt Lynch's TD numbers at the very least.

justasportsfan
05-03-2007, 12:44 PM
With Lynch's catching ability, I think they will use him like the saints used Bush last year with the A-Train/Wright having the bulk of the carry.

JP is gonna love his checkdown guy.

madness
05-03-2007, 01:01 PM
Chester Taylor > A-Train + Wright