PDA

View Full Version : Is McGahee your least favorite player??

elltrain22
05-03-2007, 09:55 AM
With all the comments this jerk had the cahones to say, he's certainly my least favorite, just wondering bout the rest of you.

Devin
05-03-2007, 10:00 AM
Like in the whole NFL.....ever? Or you mean just as far as former Bills go?

Jan Reimers
05-03-2007, 10:02 AM
Among present or ex-Bills, probably - although OJ would have to rank right up there. At least OJ had a great career for us, however.

League wide, I'd have to take TO.

elltrain22
05-03-2007, 10:05 AM
Like in the whole NFL.....ever? Or you mean just as far as former Bills go?

Sorry, in the whole NFL....

Devin
05-03-2007, 10:06 AM
The whole NFL probably Brady.

Former bills either Mike Williams or Mcgahee. Least off the top of my head anyway.

Michael82
05-03-2007, 10:11 AM
Out of former Bills players....yes. I can't stand the piece of **** now. :mad:

Out of the whole NFL? No. Tom Brady is number 1, and TO is up there too. :ill:

Mr. Miyagi
05-03-2007, 10:12 AM
The whole NFL probably Brady.

Former bills either Mike Williams or Mcgahee. Least off the top of my head anyway.
I agree 100% :bf1:

**** Brady

Jan Reimers
05-03-2007, 10:14 AM
How did I forget Brady?

njsue
05-03-2007, 10:15 AM
Billy Joe Hobert is.

Mr. Miyagi
05-03-2007, 10:20 AM
How did I forget Brady?
I hope he shreds both his knees. That mother****er. :mad:

madness
05-03-2007, 10:28 AM
While I try not to wish harm on anyone, I would still love to see Poz lay that ****er out.

Generalissimus Gibby
05-03-2007, 11:02 AM
who? Oh McGayhe. No not really I hate Tom Brady, And Teddy Brewski a hell of a lot more than some prissy little dancer who talks the talk but can't walk the walk. I have to respect you before I can hate you and I don't really respect him.

Generalissimus Gibby
05-03-2007, 11:03 AM
I also dislike TO, Randy Moss, and Ricky Williams more than I hate McGayhee.

Gunzlingr
05-03-2007, 11:04 AM
I hate Ron Mexico and Vince Young more than McGahee but less than any member of the Miami Dolphags.

The King
05-03-2007, 11:08 AM
Rodney Harrison is real high on my list too.

LynchMob
05-03-2007, 11:13 AM
I still hope he blows out both knees, but Brady still tops my most hated list

BAM
05-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Least favorite player... Tom Brady. Mostly out of jealousy.

I've got no problems with Willis. I think everyone is blowing his comments wayyy out of proportion.

EDS
05-03-2007, 11:23 AM
TO by a wide margin over Michael Irvin and Warren Sapp.

Pinkerton Security
05-03-2007, 01:15 PM

I've got no problems with Willis. I think everyone is blowing his comments wayyy out of proportion.

though my hatred for Brady is also partly out of jealousy, its also partly out of pure anger at his smugness. I have never liked his pretty boy-ness, and the fact that his team usually smokes ours amplifies that by 1000000.

I have said some things about him that should never be said, and i dont feel bad about them because hes a new england patriot, my least favorite team is all of sports. I am a sox fan and hate them way more than i hate the yankees. there are actually a couple yankees i like and have respect for, but the pats have no one, and i even hate their coach more than any coach for HIS smugness. how can i hate them so much!?!?! o ya, it all comes back to brady.

carybillsfan
05-03-2007, 01:33 PM
I don't know if he's my least favorite, because therem will always be Brady, Manning and anyone in a phins uniform. But I hate him enough that I need about 200 more zone bucks to get rid of this avatar.

Illmatic15
05-03-2007, 03:22 PM
As much as you hate Mcgahee, just dont wish bad on anyone like a freakish knee injury aiight...

DynaPaul
05-03-2007, 06:38 PM
Of all ex-Bills Lonnie Johnson is STILL my least favorite. I hated his ass when he was here.

Mr. Cynical
05-04-2007, 02:10 AM
My least favorite Bill: Dredsoe.

Set this team back 3 years instead of us getting a real QB.

djjimkelly
05-04-2007, 02:23 AM
any bills fan who doesnt have some gay player from pats as their least favorite player has to question how much he likes bills.

lol seriously i want brady to break his arm in 4 or 5 places!!!! or bruschi to have something happen to him non stroke related

ublinkwescore
05-04-2007, 09:28 AM
carybillsfan - I just donated you your 200 ZBs.

Dr. Lecter
05-04-2007, 09:32 AM

I have more of a problem with him no learning his playbook than the crap that came out of his single digit IQ mouth.

Least favorite player in the NFL?

TO hands down. At least I respect Brady as a competitor and a how he acts as a teammate.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
05-04-2007, 09:53 AM
I guess I don't really understand why anyone would really hate the guy. I think he put his best effort on the field when he was here, wasn't a cancer in the lockerroom, etc. From the minute we drafted him I never saw him as a long term Buffalo Bill, though.
It was obvious that he did not prefer Buffalo as his home, but I can't say I blame the guy; he just feels more at home in the south, much like I would not feel at home anywhere but in this area.
So while I am content that he is no longer a Bill, I don't really care what happens to him from here on out.

elltrain22
05-04-2007, 10:19 AM
I guess I don't really understand why anyone would really hate the guy. I think he put his best effort on the field when he was here, wasn't a cancer in the lockerroom, etc. From the minute we drafted him I never saw him as a long term Buffalo Bill, though.
It was obvious that he did not prefer Buffalo as his home, but I can't say I blame the guy; he just feels more at home in the south, much like I would not feel at home anywhere but in this area.
So while I am content that he is no longer a Bill, I don't really care what happens to him from here on out.

very fair arguement, but personally, I took all of his post-Buffalo comments offensively. I am very proud of where I am from, and when he left, it felt to me, (and still does) like it was a direct slap in the face to our beloved home. I also totally disrespect him for bashing the team that gave his sorry a## a chance.

Bills232
05-04-2007, 10:33 AM
Willis gave us 3 years of quality service.. I have no problems with him..

I still think he is a great RB

Generalissimus Gibby
05-04-2007, 11:02 AM
Willis gave us 3 years of quality service.. I have no problems with him..

I still think he is a great RB

and I still think you're Northwesternfan, my opinion is more correct than yours.

ParanoidAndroid
05-04-2007, 01:47 PM
I'm not sure I hate him, I just want the Bills defense to shut him up.