• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

God I love hating Tom Brady

God I love hating Tom Brady almost as much as I love rooting for the Bills.

I said almost. It's close though. That's how much I hate that scum-sucking purse-carrying ass-licking bra-wearing lip-pouting Playgirl-posing arrogant son of a ***** pretty boy mother****er. I wish him nothing but the worst.

Sigh. I feel a little bit better now.
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: God I love hating Tom Brady

What is sad, though, is that we'd all love him if he played for the Bills.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

If we had drafted him from the start, maybe.

But not if he was traded to us or something. I didn't hate Bledsoe that much to start with and I didn't love him that much when he was a Bill.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Great post, Miyagi! He's taken over Dan Marino for me. Just imagine when he finally retires. He'll join one of the networks and will probably be more of an arrogant ******* than Marino currently is....

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          What is sad, though, is that we'd all love him if he played for the Bills.
          pretty-boy crybabies are always pretty-boy crybabies, but they can be tolerated when they win games for the Bills.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• LynchMob
            • May 2007

Originally posted by Mikey82
            Great post, Miyagi! He's taken over Dan Marino for me. Just imagine when he finally retires. He'll join one of the networks and will probably be more of an arrogant ******* than Marino currently is....
            Exactly! The rivalry has shifted since the Dolphins rot and Brady has been playing the role of AFC East pretty boy. The Patsies draw my ire WAYYY more than the Dolphins right now. To me, the current Patriots team has everything I used to hate about the Dolphins, the arrogant coach, flameboy QB, and crap for fans (with all due respect to NE39 of course. He's just brainwashed )

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

I particularly hate how suddenly there are all these Patriots "fans" coming out of the woodworks since they won that first SuperBowl. Before that I had hardly ever heard of one. ***** bandwagon jumpers.

Comment

• LynchMob
                • May 2007

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                I particularly hate how suddenly there are all these Patriots "fans" coming out of the woodworks since they won that first SuperBowl. Before that I had hardly ever heard of one. ***** bandwagon jumpers.
                Exaclty. Now every Tom, Dick, and Harry has Patriots gear and loves to talk smack even though they couldn't give a rip before they started winning Super Bowls.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                  • Jul 2002

I feel bad for the 3 fans that stuck with them before they started winning.
                  You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Don't Panic
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Dec 2005

This is pretty humorous. I'll tell you what - he can wear as many purses and bras as he wanted if he won us 3 Super Bowls. I'm not that proud.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

God, I just pray I never have to watch that grinning, horse-toothed idiot ever win a Super Bowl again.

Unless it's for us.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• okaydo
                        • Mar 2007

When I first saw this thread, I thought you were talking about this photo (notice the baseball cap!):

Comment

• TheWingHead
                          • Sep 2003

God I love hating Tom Brady almost as much as I love rooting for the Bills.

I said almost. It's close though. That's how much I hate that scum-sucking purse-carrying ass-licking bra-wearing lip-pouting Playgirl-posing arrogant son of a ***** pretty boy mother****er. I wish him nothing but the worst.

Sigh. I feel a little bit better now.
                          Yes. Absolutly. My thoughts exactly.

Its worse cause I live in New England and everyone says they were Pat fans since childhood.. BS!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                            Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by TheWingHead
                            Yes. Absolutly. My thoughts exactly.

Its worse cause I live in New England and everyone says they were Pat fans since childhood.. BS!
                            No joke. I spent 4 years in Conneticut and I met maybe 2 Pats fans, and they were very casual fans.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                              God, I just pray I never have to watch that grinning, horse-toothed idiot ever win a Super Bowl again.

Unless it's for us.
                              I don't know if I can even root for him if he was wearing the Bills uniform. That would be like rooting for Dan Marino as a Buffalo Bill. i get sick just thinking about it....

Comment

Working...
                              X