PDA

View Full Version : God I love hating Tom Brady

Mr. Miyagi
05-03-2007, 10:26 AM
God I love hating Tom Brady almost as much as I love rooting for the Bills.

I said almost. It's close though. That's how much I hate that scum-sucking purse-carrying ass-licking bra-wearing lip-pouting Playgirl-posing arrogant son of a ***** pretty boy mother****er. I wish him nothing but the worst.

Sigh. I feel a little bit better now. :up:

Jan Reimers
05-03-2007, 10:30 AM
What is sad, though, is that we'd all love him if he played for the Bills.

Mr. Miyagi
05-03-2007, 10:32 AM
If we had drafted him from the start, maybe.

But not if he was traded to us or something. I didn't hate Bledsoe that much to start with and I didn't love him that much when he was a Bill.

Michael82
05-03-2007, 10:33 AM
Great post, Miyagi! He's taken over Dan Marino for me. Just imagine when he finally retires. He'll join one of the networks and will probably be more of an arrogant ******* than Marino currently is.... :ill:

OpIv37
05-03-2007, 10:33 AM
What is sad, though, is that we'd all love him if he played for the Bills.

pretty-boy crybabies are always pretty-boy crybabies, but they can be tolerated when they win games for the Bills.

LynchMob
05-03-2007, 11:35 AM
Great post, Miyagi! He's taken over Dan Marino for me. Just imagine when he finally retires. He'll join one of the networks and will probably be more of an arrogant ******* than Marino currently is.... :ill:

Exactly! The rivalry has shifted since the Dolphins rot and Brady has been playing the role of AFC East pretty boy. The Patsies draw my ire WAYYY more than the Dolphins right now. To me, the current Patriots team has everything I used to hate about the Dolphins, the arrogant coach, flameboy QB, and crap for fans (with all due respect to NE39 of course. He's just brainwashed :up:)

Mr. Miyagi
05-03-2007, 11:40 AM
I particularly hate how suddenly there are all these Patriots "fans" coming out of the woodworks since they won that first SuperBowl. Before that I had hardly ever heard of one. ****** bandwagon jumpers.

LynchMob
05-03-2007, 11:42 AM
I particularly hate how suddenly there are all these Patriots "fans" coming out of the woodworks since they won that first SuperBowl. Before that I had hardly ever heard of one. ****** bandwagon jumpers.
Exaclty. Now every Tom, Dick, and Harry has Patriots gear and loves to talk smack even though they couldn't give a rip before they started winning Super Bowls. :mad:

Gunzlingr
05-03-2007, 11:54 AM

I feel bad for the 3 fans that stuck with them before they started winning.

Don't Panic
05-03-2007, 12:08 PM
This is pretty humorous. I'll tell you what - he can wear as many purses and bras as he wanted if he won us 3 Super Bowls. I'm not that proud.

Jan Reimers
05-03-2007, 12:14 PM
God, I just pray I never have to watch that grinning, horse-toothed idiot ever win a Super Bowl again.

Unless it's for us.

okaydo
05-03-2007, 12:26 PM
When I first saw this thread, I thought you were talking about this photo (http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/03/were-better-looking-than-you/) (notice the baseball cap!):

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/9500/0503giseletomnyinfvb4.jpg

TheWingHead
05-03-2007, 12:40 PM

I said almost. It's close though. That's how much I hate that scum-sucking purse-carrying ass-licking bra-wearing lip-pouting Playgirl-posing arrogant son of a ***** pretty boy mother****er. I wish him nothing but the worst.

:clap: Yes. Absolutly. My thoughts exactly.

Its worse cause I live in New England and everyone says they were Pat fans since childhood.. BS!

Mr. Miyagi
05-03-2007, 01:11 PM
:clap: Yes. Absolutly. My thoughts exactly.

Its worse cause I live in New England and everyone says they were Pat fans since childhood.. BS!
No joke. I spent 4 years in Conneticut and I met maybe 2 Pats fans, and they were very casual fans.

Michael82
05-03-2007, 01:32 PM
God, I just pray I never have to watch that grinning, horse-toothed idiot ever win a Super Bowl again.

Unless it's for us.
I don't know if I can even root for him if he was wearing the Bills uniform. That would be like rooting for Dan Marino as a Buffalo Bill. i get sick just thinking about it.... :ill: :puke:

cocamide
05-03-2007, 02:39 PM

i'm in orlando, and you should've seen the mad dash to any sports store for buccaneers crap by every redneck in the state when they won the superbowl. and now, i have to deal with everyone all of a sudden becoming a gators fan.

Beantown_Pat
05-03-2007, 05:06 PM
Well, keep hating him cause he still has a lot more games to win. The Pats are going to be one of the SB favorites this season and it looks like Brady finally has some weapons too.

His gf isnt too bad either:)

lordofgun
05-03-2007, 07:32 PM
I like Tom Brady just a little bit more today for some reason...

Mad Bomber
05-03-2007, 08:25 PM
http://ahcms.nbcuni.com/assets/images/200705/400x400/27724.jpg

(http://ahcms.nbcuni.com/assets/images/200705/400x400/27724.jpg?1178208137%3Cbr%20/%3E)

Michael82
05-03-2007, 10:07 PM
:rofl: Me too. Him wearing a Yankees heart pisses off the Boston fans, so that makes me smile. :snicker:

camelcowboy
05-03-2007, 10:21 PM
He must have lost some kind of bet.

Mr. Miyagi
05-03-2007, 10:25 PM
He must have lost some kind of bet.
with Manning.

camelcowboy
05-03-2007, 10:26 PM
with Manning. really?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
05-03-2007, 10:26 PM
I dont care if Marcia was wearing a tee-shirt that said

"The Patriots, the Red Sox, BC, Bruins, Celtics, the cast of Cheers and the whole freakin' bean town area can just eat me, piss off, and rot in hell."

I'd still hate Marcia with a passion not measurable.

Slim
05-03-2007, 11:02 PM
Just imagine the day when we actually beat them. it'l be amazing.

Throne Logic
05-04-2007, 01:27 AM
When I first saw this thread, I thought you were talking about this photo (http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/03/were-better-looking-than-you/) (notice the baseball cap!):

Note the wide open mouth. This is an obvious attempt of her body's autonomic functions to gather protein in the form of any unfortunate insect flying by. This is most assuredly the case as she is obviously starving near to death. If a stiff breeze picks up, Tom better damned well hold on tight.

Mr. Miyagi
05-04-2007, 09:31 AM
Note the wide open mouth. This is an obvious attempt of her body's autonomic functions to gather protein in the form of any unfortunate insect flying by. This is most assuredly the case as she is obviously starving near to death. If a stiff breeze picks up, Tom better damned well hold on tight.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Or maybe she's *****ing at him like all girlfriends/wives do. Just look at his "yes dear I'm sorry" expression, that's clearly the case.

ublinkwescore
05-04-2007, 09:33 AM
Tom brady can have her - I don't care for the nazi concentration camp look - I like my women healthy and tanned - not pale and anorexic.

finfan34
05-04-2007, 09:44 AM
im not too impressed with his choice of men, i thought he looked better before the surgery

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
05-04-2007, 10:07 AM
I honestly would hold a huge party, open bar for three days if Tom Brady died in a horribly painful way. NO person in any sport makes me sick to my stomach like flamer boy Brady. The anti-christ as far as I am concerned.

Mr. Miyagi
05-04-2007, 10:35 AM
I honestly would hold a huge party, open bar for three days if Tom Brady died in a horribly painful way. NO person in any sport makes me sick to my stomach like flamer boy Brady. The anti-christ as far as I am concerned.
:rofl: I love how a common hatred unites us all!

mikemac2001
05-04-2007, 01:37 PM

haha ya i love that that had video on espn of it and how it pissing off boston fans

X-Era
05-04-2007, 01:41 PM

I hate him too, I wish someone would slap that silly school boy grin off his little supple pursed lips. He is the largest homo in the league.

Furthermore, he would play no better than Kurt Warner on any other team. Tom Brady = Kurt Warner...only a much gayer version. Thats my opinion.

That said, I could give two craps about him. I hope Randy Moss gets on his case and makes him cry on national TV. That would have me laughing till the cows come home.

Beantown_Pat
05-04-2007, 02:05 PM
im not too impressed with his choice of men, i thought he looked better before the surgery

Are you serious??? She is one of the most beatiful women in the world. Yeah, I am sure would pass up on her.:refuse:

tat2dmike77
05-04-2007, 02:15 PM
I'll take a line from ace ventura

"Tom brady should die of ghonnorreaand burn in hell."

Personally i would like to see him get the theisman injury. I don't care who or what team does it. Although it would be sweet if schobel snapped his leg like a twig.

finfan34
05-04-2007, 03:17 PM
Are you serious??? She is one of the most beatiful women in the world. Yeah, I am sure would pass up on her.:refuse:

1. he isnt one of the most beautiful women in the world to me

2. he needs a cheeseburger or two

3. she looks like a pre-opt

4. brady is a homo

bledslow
05-05-2007, 12:45 AM

^^One of the most uneducated rants EVER-- You do know that the pats have a consecutive sold-out streak dating back to the 1993 season dont you??? That's 8 years before they won there first superbowl--Nice try though.

It's also widely known that most bill fans only became fans of the bills during there superbowl run(there losing superbowl run),and being a bill fan was practically unheard of before then.Finding bill fans now
are almost impossible and rarely sell out there games.

And this thread is off-topic and should be removed to another part of the forum.

X-Era
05-05-2007, 07:21 AM
^^One of the most uneducated rants EVER-- You do know that the pats have a consecutive sold-out streak dating back to the 1993 season dont you??? That's 8 years before they won there first superbowl--Nice try though.

It's also widely known that most bill fans only became fans of the bills during there superbowl run(there losing superbowl run),and being a bill fan was practically unheard of before then.Finding bill fans now
are almost impossible and rarely sell out there games.

And this thread is off-topic and should be removed to another part of the forum.

1) Very true, the Bills had there share of bandwagon fans during the SB years, none of which haunt this message board anymore.

2) the pats have a consecutive sold-out streak dating back to the 1993 season. Whos uneducated here? Do Buffalo and Boston have the same population? The Jets are always sold out too. Ill bet the Boston gay pride march has been sold out since 93 as well, theres a great chance Tom Brady made it to every single one. Thats a very dumb measurement of whether or not there is a whole lot of bandwagon Pats fans, sorry. Its more likely they are sold out because its entertainment. The ballet is probably sold out too.

X-Era
05-05-2007, 07:25 AM

I think she is hiddeous and NO I would not date her if I were single! Now Kate Beckinsale is another issue.

My wife is FAR more beautiful (at least to me). I like em with more meat on the bones. I also like a larger chest. I also like women who are down to earth, not constantly worried about how they look.

Just my opinion.

blackonyx89
05-05-2007, 09:46 AM

Don't forget the Girly Man-Purse!!!

:bandwagon