PDA

View Full Version : Only Time Will Tell

Typ0
05-04-2007, 06:47 PM
nice to see the homers are out in drones. I'm not about to bash the management and coaching staff of this organization because they may just have some great long term vision and bring us a winner...but it's not going to be this year. Carry on.

John Doe
05-04-2007, 08:27 PM
It good to see that the sourpusses have not lost their sense of dispair.

Keep on crying!

BillsFever21
05-04-2007, 08:30 PM
The funny thing is that when we actually do make the playoffs the homers will say they told us so even though they have said the same thing for the last 7 years. Even if that time comes 3 years from now.

John Doe
05-04-2007, 08:33 PM
Oh those sourpusses! If the Bills lose they get to say they told you so, and if they win, then they eat their crow gladly.

Nothing like a win win situation.

YardRat
05-04-2007, 08:38 PM
I don't expect them to win any more games than they did last year, but I do expect them to play better and more consistently.

The Spaz
05-04-2007, 09:01 PM
Pardon me while I root for this team to do well and win...

chubluv
05-04-2007, 09:21 PM
nice to see the homers are out in drones. I'm not about to bash the management and coaching staff of this organization because they may just have some great long term vision and bring us a winner...but it's not going to be this year. Carry on.

Great post. There are different kinds of homers. Those who see nothing but roses all of the time, and those who see the short & long term scheme of OBD. Together we make up the greatest fan base in the NFL.

:gobills:

OpIv37
05-04-2007, 09:47 PM
Oh those sourpusses! If the Bills lose they get to say they told you so, and if they win, then they eat their crow gladly.

Nothing like a win win situation.

You got it backwards- if we're right, the Bills lose so we can't take any glory in being right. If we're wrong, we gotta take **** even when the Bills are winning.

Personally I'd rather be wrong.

OpIv37
05-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Pardon me while I root for this team to do well and win...

Rooting for this team does not mean supporting every decision the FO makes, no matter how assinine. If you want the team to win, you should only support moves that are going to HELP the team win.

And wanting the team to win is NOT the same as actually thinking they're going to win. I want to win the lottery but I don't actually think it's going to happen.

I want this team to win. They are not winning, so I am critical. I don't see what the problem is with that.

I hate it how people here defend every ****ing player on our team even though we're not winning. Wire, Stamer, Reed, Price, Royal- guys who do NOTHING and yet, when someone like me wants an improvement, everyone rushes to defend the same guys who aren't helping the team win. I'll never understand that.

Goobylal
05-04-2007, 10:03 PM
The thing is, I'm not in Buffalo 24/7 so I don't know what's best for the team. I have trust in Marv. I think he's at least bringing respectability back to Buffalo first off-the-field, and now on-the-field.

patmoran2006
05-04-2007, 10:06 PM
maybe that should be the new Bills sales slogan to sell to the fans as ticket sales continue to dwindle in the second half of the season.

"Buffalo Bills football. We will bring you a winner.. but not this year."

I hope to GOD this team wins this year or is at least competitive and/or entertaining. I guarentee you if they have four more blackouts again some **** is going to hit the fan, big time.

Goobylal
05-04-2007, 10:38 PM
maybe that should be the new Bills sales slogan to sell to the fans as ticket sales continue to dwindle in the second half of the season.

I hope to GOD this team wins this year or is at least competitive and/or entertaining. I guarentee you if they have four more blackouts again some **** is going to hit the fan, big time.
You mean when Ralph announces he's moving the team? I agree.

John Doe
05-05-2007, 05:52 AM

The slogan of the sourpusses should be:

"We bring you a whiner...24/7."

Jan Reimers
05-05-2007, 07:56 AM
It's no fun to be a fan if you can't be optimistic and hope for the best. I think we're building a good, young team which just might surprise some people.

Look at the Indians and Brewers in MLB - and conversely, the Yankees.

ddaryl
05-05-2007, 08:24 AM
I'm not expecting miracles, or a miracle season... I just stay optomisitc about improvements from our young players and team chemistry.

I expect growing pains, and another season of ups and downs... what I look for is that improving consistency with the occasional signs of greatness.. Something our young team can really build off of.

I do feel a 7-9 season with a strong finish at the end is a positive. We lost a few key players and some hard to replace experience on D but we should be better and more consistent on O.

I may be a homer but I'm also a realist.

SABURZFAN
05-05-2007, 11:01 AM

TRUST IN MARV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :up:

TacklingDummy
05-05-2007, 11:04 AM

In memory of the Philster...Do you know the lottery numbers for tonight Miss Cleo?

SABURZFAN
05-05-2007, 11:06 AM
In memory of the Philster...Do you know the lottery numbers for tonight Miss Cleo?

why do you have to ruin the thread mentioning him? :ill:

Typ0
05-05-2007, 11:12 AM

so your saying I can go out in the backyard and pick up a few piles of dog **** and then make a sign "gold for sale -- $10 per ouce" and people will come by and buy the **** thinking it's gold?

SABURZFAN
05-05-2007, 11:17 AM
so your saying I can go out in the backyard and pick up a few piles of dog **** and then make a sign "gold for sale -- $10 per ouce" and people will come by and buy the **** thinking it's gold?

i bet you could get a few of the homers with that trick. :up:

John Doe
05-05-2007, 12:07 PM

If it were me, I would not leave piles of dog**** laying around my backyard under any circumstance - its just a personal preference.

Sourpusses love the smell of dog**** in their backyards and in their posts!

Typ0
05-05-2007, 02:48 PM
If it were me, I would not leave piles of dog**** laying around my backyard under any circumstance - its just a personal preference.

Sourpusses love the smell of dog**** in their backyards and in their posts!

obviously, you don't have a dog.

jmb1099
05-06-2007, 04:07 PM
Holy cow thanks for the reminder guys....I almost forgot this was the time of year to write the season off already.