PDA

View Full Version : Sabres completely outplayed NY

chernobylwraiths
05-04-2007, 11:20 PM
and almost lost. I swear that I have to start *****ing for them to start to play well. After NY's goal, they looked lost in their own zone and didn't look like they could do anything. Then they scored and I was in shock. They are just unbelievable.

I've always liked the number 23. I was a big Michael Jordan fan in my teens and when I followed baseball a little and liked the Evil Empire, Don Mattingly was my favorite ballplayer. Now we have Chris Drury who is an athelete who is a throwback athelete. (I think he has 23 because of Mattingly) and to top it off, M. Lynch is taking that number. I hope he doesn't have character issues.

:oldskool:

kgun12
05-04-2007, 11:25 PM
I liked the post, would have loved it had you not mentioned the Evil Empire!

chubluv
05-04-2007, 11:29 PM
A hot goalie is a hard thing to over come, and we found a way tonight to do so. Champions always do.

SabreEleven
05-05-2007, 12:04 AM
He got flat out L-U-C-K-Y on about 4 of those saves....was Briere that hit the post AGAIN.

Am I the only one get sick of the dick head VS. announcer....lunquisdret stones Briere AGAIN....**** you dick head

kgun12
05-05-2007, 12:20 AM
He got flat out L-U-C-K-Y on about 4 of those saves....was Briere that hit the post AGAIN.

Am I the only one get sick of the dick head VS. announcer....lunquisdret stones Briere AGAIN....**** you dick head

Were lucky in WNY, we get Rick and Jim on MSG for most of the games!

clumping platelets
05-05-2007, 12:37 AM
Rangers' fans think they outplayed us, Melrose says the Rangers outplayed us.............I thought the Sabres played MUCH better and that neither team was dominant :idunno:

Ebenezer
05-05-2007, 12:41 AM
I missed seeing the first two periods because I was working outside but I had the radio on and I was of the impression that for the first 25 minutes the Rangers outplayed us...the rest of the second we had an advantage...we did dominated most of the third...there is no way we "dominated" the whole game - just not true.

Michael82
05-05-2007, 12:45 AM
I thought the Sabres took over in this game. They finally played a full game and showed how tough they could be. If it wasn't for Lundqvist, the Sabres would have won 5-1 or better. They were that good and so was he. Honestly, once they finally cracked Lundqvist at the end of the game, I knew they'd win in OT. I felt very confident. That place was rocking and you could tell the Sabres felt it. IF the Rangers ended up winning this game, it would have been a game that they stole IMO.

chernobylwraiths
05-05-2007, 10:13 AM
I thought the Rangers had a few odd man breaks from giveaways, but the Sabres came out flying and the only times in the first two periods that the Rangers had control was on the power play. 5 on 5 we were the better team, even though we lost 1 - 0 with no advantage.

Typ0
05-05-2007, 10:20 AM
they didn't outplay us. We pressed hard the whole game and that is what gave them opportunities and we took some penalties. Their goaltending was superb and that's why they were in the game at all.

YardRat
05-05-2007, 12:20 PM
Scoreboard.

SabreEleven
05-05-2007, 01:12 PM
I missed seeing the first two periods because I was working outside but I had the radio on and I was of the impression that for the first 25 minutes the Rangers outplayed us...the rest of the second we had an advantage...we did dominated most of the third...there is no way we "dominated" the whole game - just not true.

Winnie Poo?
Missed the 1st two periods to work outside?
You'll probably miss the Stanley Cup finals because of sand in your vagina....

Starting to question your priorities and dedication towards this team....You need to step it up, Frank....It's the playoffs.

SABURZFAN
05-05-2007, 01:18 PM
there were times in the game where they did outplay us.overall,i don't think they outplayed us.