PDA

View Full Version : Can I give it up for the fans of Buffalo last night!!!!

HHURRICANE
05-05-2007, 09:52 AM
When they panned outside and there was 10,000 of you nuts out there that was incredible. After the Rangers scored they panned out there and I'm like "it just can't end this way"

Whe Drury scored they immediately put the camera back outside and it was just sick.

If anyone ever questions the viability of a franchise in Buffalo watch the tape. Just give us something, anything, to cheer for you.

Props!!! I was really proud to be from Buffalo last night.

chernobylwraiths
05-05-2007, 10:06 AM
I was really proud that the fans were standing and seemed to be going nuts BEFORE the last faceoff before Drury scored. That was great!

blackonyx89
05-05-2007, 10:09 AM
Props to the DIEHARD SABRES FANS!!!

:gosabres:

Bufftp
05-05-2007, 10:20 AM
Go Sabres! :oldskool: as fans we need to enjoy the ride, the ups, the downs, the WOW's! The curse is Reversed!

Michael82
05-05-2007, 11:29 AM
They said over the speakers that there was about 5,000 out there. :up:

But man were they loud both inside and outside. Great job by all the Sabres fans who were able to get to the game or outside the game. What an awesome game atmosphere!!! :bf1:

mikemac2001
05-05-2007, 05:35 PM
I think im gonna make a trip up there in rd 3 or finals bc obviously i cant afford those tickets...

JD
05-05-2007, 08:09 PM
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND going to the party in the plaza. I was there last night, and it was AMAZING.

I have the game winning goal on videotape.. it was close to being a riot im telling you. I've never seen so many people in the streets of buffalo. Insane, really. I stood up on a fence and videotaped the massive amounts of sabres fans.. just thinking what this place would look like if we really did it all.

I can't even begin to imagine..

But I honestly think Buffalo would burn lol

GThirst
05-05-2007, 11:20 PM
I was kind of proud. But at the same time, its like... Where were you people 3 years ago? You know what I mean?

Dozerdog
05-05-2007, 11:55 PM
I was kind of proud. But at the same time, its like... Where were you people 3 years ago? You know what I mean?

You want 10000 people standing outside an arena for a regular season game in February vs Columbus?

JD
05-06-2007, 10:16 AM
Oh god, will you shut up?

The team is hotter than ever. Of course more people will come out and support. It comes with every damn team in every god damn sport.

If you suck.. as a team...
Who in their right mind is going to pay out of their ass to come watch you perform.. if they dont try or perform at their best, why should you as a fan waste your hard earned money to watch a low quality performance??

No professional Buffalo team has won it all, and for ANYONE to still be a fan after all the heartache, it takes a lot of heart. Teams that have won it all before, their fan base has no excuse but to go all out. The Sabres of the past two years have created thousands of new fans.

And if youre going to call them bandwagoners, go ahead.

But just remember, at some point you were just like them.

SABuffalo786
05-06-2007, 11:06 AM
I think the bandwagon term is thrown around way too much.

We had exactly TWO years where attendance sucked in a four year period where we never made the playoffs and had our owner get hauled to the *****house, plunging the team into bankruptcy.

So just because of that, Buffalo never had any fans and everyone's a bandwagoner now? :rolleyes:

Get ****ed. Let's Go Buffalo.