PDA

View Full Version : I wonder...

BlackMetalNinja
05-06-2007, 10:47 AM
If we'll wear the throwbacks again today??? Maybe we're wearing them everytime we have a chance to eliminate the opponents, we had them on in Game 5 against the Islanders!

Wait... nevermind, we're on the road so I guess that's out the window :(

Dozerdog
05-06-2007, 10:58 AM
All I own are throwbacks-

Red 3rd Jersey with a #19 Satan on it (A mistake on clearance I got for $20)

White goat head Jersey (no numner- but Brad May signed it after I ran into him and his father at the Founding Father's bar- he broke his hand in a fight that night vs the Kings. I think the game was in 1998)

A blue & gold Throwback I bought for $20 when the goatheads came out. It was on the clearance rack (See avatar- the dog has it on)

And the White throwback I've worn for every game in this series

G Wolly
05-06-2007, 11:07 AM
I think that if we make it to the Finals we should wear both blue and white old school jerseys.

chernobylwraiths
05-06-2007, 11:32 AM
I think that if we make it to the Finals we should wear both blue and white old school jerseys.

Can't wear the white. I bet they will wear the throwback blue again later in the next series.

I only own a white throwback (just like Dozer, I got it for $20 when the new ones came out. I have always liked the blue throwback better.

SABURZFAN
05-06-2007, 11:37 AM
being that i'm old school,they should have never strayed from the original to begin with.

Michael82
05-06-2007, 12:57 PM
being that i'm old school,they should have never strayed from the original to begin with.
:hi5:

G Wolly
05-07-2007, 02:31 PM
Can't wear the white.

Why the F not?

Michael82
05-07-2007, 02:44 PM
I'd love to see the Throwbacks in Game 1 of this series. That would be awesome! :up:

carybillsfan
05-07-2007, 02:57 PM
A question about the throw backs: I heard next year the NHL is not allowing a third jersey, anyone know if this is true?

BlackMetalNinja
05-07-2007, 03:00 PM
A question about the throw backs: I heard next year the NHL is not allowing a third jersey, anyone know if this is true?

I've heard the same, due to the design of the new jersey type Reebok has put out, they are only allowing the regular home and away... I'm too lazy to search for confirmation however.

chernobylwraiths
05-07-2007, 04:41 PM

This is true. Due to the new jersey changes, they will only have two jerseys available for each team. The third jerseys would be allowed to be used in the next season.