PDA

View Full Version : Punk loser Jagr still disses Sabres

Philagape
05-06-2007, 06:24 PM
"We didn’t lose it; we just gave it to them. They are a great team, but they aren’t better.” -- Jagr quoted in AP story.

BS. The only reason the Rangers even took a game from us is we sleepwalked in games 3 and 4. The Rangers are one line and Lundqvist.

*****. Go find an LPGA tournament to play in.

Dozerdog
05-06-2007, 06:28 PM
OK...Fine Mr Jagr.

If you would rather paint yourself as inept instead of trying your hardest and just getting bettered this time around- be my guest.

SABURZFAN
05-06-2007, 06:31 PM
"We didn’t lose it; we just gave it to them. -- Jagr quoted in AP story.

sounds like the Fish fans when the Bills beat them. :up:

Dr. Lecter
05-06-2007, 06:33 PM
sounds like the Fish fans when the Bills beat them. :up:

Jagr is the FTP of the NHL!!

Or I could say it sounds like the Losman haters this offseason........... :D

kinigirly
05-06-2007, 06:35 PM
damn i hate audacious cocky players. i've never ever liked him, but i would have still had respect for him if he would have just said "they made some great plays and won it.' i'm not asking you to bow down to the sabres, but at least have some class. you don't say someone else is a great team and then go off on a bunch of negatives bringing the winning team down. douchebag.

SabreEleven
05-06-2007, 06:40 PM
The only reason it was close was becuase Lundquisodrt did play great but at times he had that huge horseshoe up his ass, which eventually feel out.

don137
05-06-2007, 07:12 PM
I guess Jagr is not too good at math because at last count the Sabres took 8 out of 10 from the Rangers this year and who knows how one of those two Rangers wins would of turned out if there was a better camera angle..
Actions speak louder than words...

SpillerThrills
05-06-2007, 07:18 PM
I hope he enjoys his 9 am tee time on monday morning!!!:nana:

No more :hockey: for Jagr!!!!

kgun12
05-06-2007, 08:07 PM
"We didn’t lose it; we just gave it to them. They are a great team, but they aren’t better.” -- Jagr quoted in AP story.

BS. The only reason the Rangers even took a game from us is we sleepwalked in games 3 and 4. The Rangers are one line and Lundqvist.

*****. Go find an LPGA tournament to play in.

He probably has felt this way his whole career. He is lazy and only plays when he feels like it. Well he didn't feel like it in the first 2 games and then only part of the time in the rest of the series! F**k him and the horse he rode in on.

Now go play golf you douche!

MTBillsFan
05-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Hey Jagr...enjoy the summer of stroking the mullet on the golf course and your gay euro discos you CZECH DOUCHE!

SpillerThrills
05-06-2007, 09:39 PM
Hey Jagr...enjoy the summer of stroking the mullet on the golf course and your gay euro discos you CZECH DOUCHE!

I'm sure that Jagr and Shanny will have plenty of time to cuddle and console eachother this summer..........

PUCKER
05-06-2007, 09:47 PM
I guess it wasnt 'SO EASY' for the caveman to beat us,huh? :snicker:

clumping platelets
05-06-2007, 10:12 PM
Jagr is a tool :D

PUCKER
05-06-2007, 10:16 PM
Jagr is a tool :D

No,hes a foolish caveman who should learn to shut his yapper when he cant back up his remarks. :biggrin:

RockStar36
05-06-2007, 10:46 PM
I've hated Jagr since I've followed hockey. This series has only increased my hatred.

Meathead
05-06-2007, 10:53 PM
"We didn’t lose it; we just gave it to them. They are a great team, but they aren’t better.”
three words

pwnd

pwnt

and
pwnage

so now youve covered every pwn angle just :stfu:

great effort by your rags against da bomb sabres i will admit but now its fess up time:

you got pwnd :rockout: *****

Michael82
05-07-2007, 12:56 AM
Wow! What a whiny piece of ****. He better praise his goalie because that's the ONLY reason that this series was close. If it wasn't for Lundqvist playing like Roy, I think we would've swept their asses.

YardRat
05-07-2007, 03:32 AM
Jagr's a dick.

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-07-2007, 06:45 AM
Way to be a stand up girl Jagr.

pyrrhonist
05-07-2007, 07:34 AM
After watching Jagr's interview during "On the Fly" last night, it was shameful to hear him say that sort of thing. Why not man up and admit defeat? He sounds more like a biased fan of his own team than a professional athlete from that team. :up:

He's just mad that Lemieux wasn't there to carry his ass. :D

don137
05-07-2007, 05:21 PM
I am actually glad he said it because now any hckey fan that reads it will just think he is whiny little *****...Plus it will give the Sabres motivation to punk him next time they see him next year...