PDA

View Full Version : Just a little reminder of who we're dealing with...

BlackMetalNinja
05-06-2007, 07:42 PM
I know it's highly unlikely much will happen in the postseason, but this should serve to remind us who we're dealing with... not to mention get the blood flowing a little bit before the season (as if we really need it!)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EAPhqXj_24I"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EAPhqXj_24I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

SABuffalo786
05-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Ottawa Convicts.

Run 'em. And then throw 'em in the **** house where they ****ing belong. Animals.

Devin
05-06-2007, 07:52 PM
As Thurm would say:

"Ottawa are a bunch of ******s."

G. Host
05-06-2007, 08:13 PM
I have nothing but good things to say about Ottawa Senator fans.
I used to work in Ottawa on travel and when I'd watch the games the Senator fans would buy drinks for Sabres fans whether they were winning or losing. Extremely good sports the Senator fans.

don137
05-06-2007, 08:16 PM
Yea, now we have to hear Murray and his lisp...

casdhf
05-06-2007, 08:19 PM
They're the Dolphins of hockey.

SABuffalo786
05-06-2007, 08:22 PM
Let's hope we aren't the Bills. ;)

MTBillsFan
05-06-2007, 09:01 PM
I guarentee we're already in their heads from last year in the playoffs...WE WILL OWN Emery and Aldfredsen... too bad the missing link Chara isn't there anymore. Also, where'd that douche Smolinski end up?... on his ass out of the playoffs with vancouver...

GO SABRES!!!

RockStar36
05-06-2007, 09:14 PM
It will be a tough series but I can pretty much guarantee that you won't see the Sabres take a period of two off against this team. There is way to much hatred and anger towards them. This is going to be an extremely rough series.

Michael82
05-07-2007, 12:53 AM
It will be a tough series but I can pretty much guarantee that you won't see the Sabres take a period of two off against this team. There is way to much hatred and anger towards them. This is going to be an extremely rough series.
This is what the Sabres have been saving up for. They will come to play every single game and I believe they will play a full 60 minutes each time too. :up:

RockStar36
05-07-2007, 12:57 AM
This is what the Sabres have been saving up for. They will come to play every single game and I believe they will play a full 60 minutes each time too. :up:

Regardless of the outcome, I'm glad that they are playing Ottawa. I remember the night after the brawl I kept watching the fight video and reading comments that Ottawa players made and getting so mad. Ottawa immediately jumped up my list of hated teams. I want the Sabres to beat them so bad again in the playoffs. I cannot wait for these games to begin.

SkateZilla
05-07-2007, 08:21 AM
Biron dont play for us no more, and its safe to say peters isnt either...