• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Interesting quote from Peter King

7. I think they might as well go ahead and inscribe the Offensive Rookie trophy with Marshawn Lynch's name already. With a run-blocking offensive line coach in Jim McNally, two very high-priced line free agents in the fold (Derrick Dockery, Langston Walker) after being trained in run-blocking in their previous places, and the likelihood that Lynch will get 300 carries if he stays healthy ... I mean, unless Calvin Johnson catches 80 balls or some Hofstra receiver comes out of nowhere again, Lynch should win it in a walk.

D & S Sports

• clumping platelets

Re: Interesting quote from Peter King

Comment

• feelthepain
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Mar 2005

Yeah I mean Adrian Peterson will just take the season off, not to mention the Bills play in a tough division and have the "hardest schedule" in the league. And they had nearly the worst rushing attack in the league last year. But Dockery ,Walker and Lynch are all a team needs to have the rookie of the year....Sure!

two very high-priced line free agents in the fold (Derrick Dockery, Langston Walker)
      Gosh all you have to do is overpay for help and it's a guarantee you'll have the best in the business?? I think Peter Piper needs to get a clue.

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

Originally posted by feelthepain
        Yeah I mean Adrian Peterson will just take the season off, not to mention the Bills play in a tough division and have the "hardest schedule" in the league.
        There you go again bashing everything positive about the Bills. Nice work being a hipocrate. You sit there and say that you can talk Bills football and won;t trash the Bills until someone trashes you or the Dolphins but you just lied, again.

Of course no one knows how Lynch and Peterson will pan out but the thread was a quote from Peter King and who he thinks will be the RoY. Thanks for your two cents.

Comment

• evol4276
          • Oct 2005

king is still a dick

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

I'd rather that douche not say anything nice about the Bills. He can go f himself.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Night Train
              Retired - On Several Levels
              • Jul 2005

Lynch will never win Rookie Of The Year. He was a "Reach" at #12, according to many self proclaimed Draft "Experts".

Just hand it to Brady Quinn and worship the media hype machine.
              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Lynch is gong to be really good. Let's see what Ginn does, if he actually sees the field FTP...

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

We spend like ~$100 M on the line, I sure the heck hope Lynch does well behind it.

Comment

• madness
                    • Apr 2003

Yeah I mean Adrian Peterson will just take the season off.
                    People seriously need to get off AP's dick. The only way he's going to win ROY is if Chester Taylor goes down for the season. Taylor was a beast last year and will continue to be a focal point in the Vikings offense. AP is last year's A-Train at most.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                      • Feb 2005

Yeah I mean Adrian Peterson will just take the season off, not to mention the Bills play in a tough division and have the "hardest schedule" in the league. And they had nearly the worst rushing attack in the league last year. But Dockery ,Walker and Lynch are all a team needs to have the rookie of the year....Sure!

Gosh all you have to do is overpay for help and it's a guarantee you'll have the best in the business?? I think Peter Piper needs to get a clue.
                      Lynch >>>>>>>>>> Peterson

Comment

• Devin
                        The Octagon
                        • Apr 2003

I think the largest reason people have been saying this is mainly the thought that Peterson will be splitting time with Taylor. Not so much a question of talent as it is stats.
                        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• EDS
                          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by madness
                          People seriously need to get off AP's dick. The only way he's going to win ROY is if Chester Taylor goes down for the season. Taylor was a beast last year and will continue to be a focal point in the Vikings offense. AP is last year's A-Train at most.
                          Taylor should continue to get the bulk of the carries for the Vikings but to compare Peterson and his talents to A-Train is crazy.

Comment

• YoungMoney
                            ~ Greatest Rapper Alive ~
                            • May 2007

Originally posted by EDS
                            to compare Peterson and his talents to A-Train is crazy.
                            they got the same #, close enough.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by EDS
                              Taylor should continue to get the bulk of the carries for the Vikings but to compare Peterson and his talents to A-Train is crazy.
                              I think he means in number of carries.

And honestly, Peterson can only hope his rookie year goes as well as Thomas' rookie year went.

Comment

Working...
                              X