Which rookie are u most excited about drafted or undrafted????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Which rookie are u most excited about drafted or undrafted????

The Bills this season have a huge rookie class consisting of 23 new bodies for camp this season, which one of these guys do u think will help the Bills this season, and which prospect do u think has the most potential, or do u think has a shot at the Bills opening day roster

I have the obvious of Lynch and Poz, i have stated many times on here about Poz being the Bills pick at 12, and was more than happy when we got him in the 2nd,

as for potential, i really like the Wright pick in the 4th round, he has steal written all over him, just think the options this guys gives us if we go to split backs and send lynch our in the flats, these two will add a whole new and much needed dimension to our ground attack, i would have been happy if we just came out of the draft with Wright as our guy with A-train, now we should have a legitamate 3 headed monster back there, that can pund the ball and get the tuff carries, and move the pile in the redzone and goaline,

any thoughts?
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Which rookie are u most excited about drafted or undrafted????

Believe it or not, Poz- because we have so much riding on him. I get the feeling he's going to be a really solid player, but I have my doubts about how long it will take him to adjust to the NFL level- it may be too long for this year.

My sleepers are Wendling and LaRon Harris- those guys are freaks of nature when it comes to physical ability and I really want to see how it translates to football. I suspect Harris might be this year's Martin Nance but I still want to see what he can do.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• bigbub2352
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
      Believe it or not, Poz- because we have so much riding on him. I get the feeling he's going to be a really solid player, but I have my doubts about how long it will take him to adjust to the NFL level- it may be too long for this year.

My sleepers are Wendling and LaRon Harris- those guys are freaks of nature when it comes to physical ability and I really want to see how it translates to football. I suspect Harris might be this year's Martin Nance but I still want to see what he can do.
      Harris could definetly be the darkhorse of the UDFA's but his lack of production last year scares me a little, but with his size we need him to tie up blockers, Jermaine Cornelius is very intriguing as well and could spell the end to Aiken or Wilson
      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Don't Panic
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Dec 2005

Pos is the obvious pick. He will get a great chance to shine from day one. Wright is definitely a dark horse. The CB from Florida could be a surprise (just by making the team).

Comment

• bigbub2352
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by bwbrenton
          Pos is the obvious pick. He will get a great chance to shine from day one. Wright is definitely a dark horse. The CB from Florida could be a surprise (just by making the team).
          I think there are 3 Db's from the UDFA's that could get a serious look, Coleman from Clemson, Lewis from FLA, and Stacey Thomas from North Texas i believe, his production was outstanding in college and at 210lbs running a sub 4.5 isnt to shabby, i think 1 CB and 1 Saftey makes the roster for depth purposes and u could see Jim Leonard go bye bye after the Wendling pick
          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• EDS
            • Jan 2003

I think Wendling is a dark hourse candidate to get playing time at both safety and linebacker depending on injuries during the season.

Comment

• gr8slayer
              • Feb 2005

On our team I'm most excited about Lynch, I have wanted him since the second we let McGahee go.

Most exciting player in the draft to watch will be Ted Ginn. Guy is a threat every time he touches the ball.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

I say POZ.. because not only did we trade up to get him, but we changed the direction of the draft I and nearly everyone else was almost positive we'd go after taking him (no WR or CB).

He really needs to become a star (and maybe he will)

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                  Peterman Sucks!
                  • Mar 2006

On the Bills - Wendling...I think he can be a big difference maker on this team depending on what the coaching staff decides to do with him. Of course, if he's just a special teams demon then this post is utterly useless.

Browns - Eazy E Eric Wright...If he puts his past behind him and concentrates on football, I think he could be the steal of the draft. As much as I hate this draft by Savage and company, I honestly believe that.

NFL - Tie between Patrick Willis and AP, I'm curious if either can live up to their hype. And I want to see what the Browns saw out of AP to justify passing on him.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                    On the Bills - Wendling...I think he can be a big difference maker on this team depending on what the coaching staff decides to do with him. Of course, if he's just a special teams demon then this post is utterly useless.

Browns - Eazy E Eric Wright...If he puts his past behind him and concentrates on football, I think he could be the steal of the draft. As much as I hate this draft by Savage and company, I honestly believe that.

NFL - Tie between Patrick Willis and AP, I'm curious if either can live up to their hype. And I want to see what the Browns saw out of AP to justify passing on him.
                    I can't wait to see Joe Thomas. I think the OL is the most fun position on the field to watch.

Comment

• TigerJ
                      • Jul 2002

I'll go with the obvious one, Marshawn Lynch simply because he has the opportunity to have a bigger impact on the team than any other rookie. I think besides the QB, running back has the greatest potential impact of any player on team fortunes.

I am very much intrigued by LaRon Harris and what he can ppotentially bring to the Bills, but has a lot of competition to even make the team, and I suspect he most likely will end up on the PS this season.
                      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TigerJ
                        I'll go with the obvious one, Marshawn Lynch simply because he has the opportunity to have a bigger impact on the team than any other rookie. I think besides the QB, running back has the greatest potential impact of any player on team fortunes.

I am very much intrigued by LaRon Harris and what he can ppotentially bring to the Bills, but has a lot of competition to even make the team, and I suspect he most likely will end up on the PS this season.
                        I don't think he'll make the team. It's too much of an uphill battle for him. That is unless we do something crazy and release Tripplett or something.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                          I don't think he'll make the team. It's too much of an uphill battle for him. That is unless we do something crazy and release Tripplett or something.
                          I think Harris is a total long shot as well. I don't think we're even contemplating releasing Triplett, but I think the 5th DT spot is very much up for grabs.

I'd be pumped if Harris or Manny Wright showed enough to unseat Timmy the Tool Time Anderson.
                          Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                            !?!?!?!?!?
                            • Mar 2006

i am excited about everyone except CJ Ah You

Comment

• gr8slayer
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Saratoga Slim
                              I think Harris is a total long shot as well. I don't think we're even contemplating releasing Triplett, but I think the 5th DT spot is very much up for grabs.

I'd be pumped if Harris or Manny Wright showed enough to unseat Timmy the Tool Time Anderson.
                              Sadly I don't think Anderson will be gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X