• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

bills sabres?

should we be trying to get some of the bills to the sabres games? let them see what winning is all about and how the team will unabashedly hold you in irreverence if you can be clutch? perhaps a team that needs heart to win, will appreciate what heart can get you....

Just a thought.
  • Don't Panic
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Dec 2005

Re: bills sabres?

Winning is contagious... that much is true. Hopefully some of them are in attendance (although probably in a luxury box). I do remember seeing Tasker at a Sabres game after he retired. What I would do to have someone like him on this team.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

I think Marv is building the Bills similarly to the Sabres. That is, he is drafting young, skilled guys who are developing together, guys with good attitudes, character, and chemistry, with a team-first mentality.

The Sabres took a little time to get to where they are now. Let's give Marv, Dick and the Bills' players the same chance to develop.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
        • May 2003

What in the world is going on here lately?

Comment

• eyedog
          • Jul 2002

Maybe they can rent a bus and bring the whole team in from OBD. They can get a group rate in the 300 level.

Comment

Working...
          X