Bills better than overrated Jets

I told you guys..

LETS GO BILLS!!!
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Bills better than overrated Jets

it's one guy saying that.

That being said, Matthews tends to be unduly hard on the Bills, so the fact that he's saying it has some credibility.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

We shall see, I certainly hope hes right but the Jets followed up last years draft with another great draft. I think Mangini has them playing very well.

Buffalo I still think needs another year unless Youboty plays better than everyone here expects.
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
        • Sep 2004

This guy just keeps trying!

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

Two of the Jets' wins last season came against the two teams Buffalo didn't play; Cleveland and Oakland. Two of Buffalo's losses came against the two teams Buffalo played instead; Baltimore and San Diego. It's not out of the question to suggest that given how much better Baltimore and San Diego were last season than Cleveland and Oakland, that had Buffalo and the Jets switched, the Jets would have had two more losses and Buffalo two more wins. Given that, plus the fact that the Jets and Bills split their series last season, and you can make the argument that Buffalo and the Jets were pretty close last season. Then add in the fact that Buffalo lost several of their games, including the first game versus the Jets when JP Losman was just getting his feet wet and was being brought along very slowly by the new coaching staff, you could make the argument that by the end of the season Buffalo was actually a better team than the Jets last season. But we shall see.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

I think we are about equal.

Comment

• EDS
              • Jan 2003

Interesting that he says he likes the Bills wide receivers better. I certaintly think Evans is alot better then anyone the Jets have but the Jets unquestionably have a better collection of wide receivers with Coles, Cotchery and McCairns. Cotchery in particular as a number 2 (unless he has already surpassed Coles making number 2) wideout is leaps and bounds better then anything the Bills have as a number 2 option.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

Insane.

The Jets got a key RB they didnt have last year.. and they got a pair of defenders early in the draft that will instantly upgrade their defense.

The Jets are a team to watch big time this season.. I dont even think they lost a single player this off-season of any importance.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

"I even like Buffalo's uniforms better."

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• EDS
                    • Jan 2003

YoungMoney - Why did you "groan" me for raising a question about an article? That seems kind of childish.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

We sweep the Jets this season. Guaranteed.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                        • Jul 2002

People seem to forget this about last year:

One reason the Jets had a better record last season is that they played a significantly softer schedule outside of the AFC East. Buffalo's non-division opponents were a combined 91-69 last season and the Jets' non-division opponents were 70-90.

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
                          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by TigerJ
                          Two of the Jets' wins last season came against the two teams Buffalo didn't play; Cleveland and Oakland. Two of Buffalo's losses came against the two teams Buffalo played instead; Baltimore and San Diego. It's not out of the question to suggest that given how much better Baltimore and San Diego were last season than Cleveland and Oakland, that had Buffalo and the Jets switched, the Jets would have had two more losses and Buffalo two more wins. Given that, plus the fact that the Jets and Bills split their series last season, and you can make the argument that Buffalo and the Jets were pretty close last season. Then add in the fact that Buffalo lost several of their games, including the first game versus the Jets when JP Losman was just getting his feet wet and was being brought along very slowly by the new coaching staff, you could make the argument that by the end of the season Buffalo was actually a better team than the Jets last season. But we shall see.
                          Just to clarify, the Jet's lost against the Brown's on a botched call. I definitely agree that Buffalo was the better team at the end of the season, case in point, the butt whooping that you gave us!!

Comment

• patmoran2006
                            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by BleedinGreenNC
                            Just to clarify, the Jet's lost against the Brown's on a botched call. I definitely agree that Buffalo was the better team at the end of the season, case in point, the butt whooping that you gave us!!
                            You must be refering to the 31-13 drubbing we gave NY.

Interestingly, it was a game when our "overated" players played a major role.

Willis McGahee ran for 125 yards, including a 57-yard touchdown run. Nate Clements interecepted a pass and returned it 58 yards for a touchdown... And the "unproductive" London Fletcher had nine tackles and also an interception.

But they're not going to be missed. We are a better team without them.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                              You must be refering to the 31-13 drubbing we gave NY.

Interestingly, it was a game when our "overated" players played a major role.

Willis McGahee ran for 125 yards, including a 57-yard touchdown run. Nate Clements interecepted a pass and returned it 58 yards for a touchdown... And the "unproductive" London Fletcher had nine tackles and also an interception.

But they're not going to be missed. We are a better team without them.
                              McGahee will only be missed against the Jets because he did NOTHING against any other team.

The other two will definitely be missed.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X