• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CuseJetsFan83
    Closet Bills Fan
    • Nov 2004

NFL classic series :-)

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

NFL Classics gives fans an opportunity to see these great games again ... or in many cases, for the first time. But viewers beware -- not all games feature the yellow first-down line, constant score boxes or the CableCam vantage point.
    NFL Classics debuts Thursday, May 10 at 8 p.m. ET with the Chicago Bears-Arizona Cardinals Monday night clash from last season. Each game features the original announcers and network graphics.
    NFL Classics airs throughout the spring on Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET with encore performances Fridays at 4 p.m. ET.

May 24 at 8 p.m. ET
    Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets (ABC, 2000)
    The Jets erased a 23-point deficit behind quarterback Vinny Testaverde, who threw four touchdown passes to lead New York to a 40-37 overtime win.
    May 31 at 8 p.m. ET
    Houston Oilers vs. Buffalo Bills (NBC, 1993)
    The Bills trailed 35-3 in the second half of the 1993 AFC Wild Card game before executing the greatest comeback in NFL history (32-point deficit in second half) to win 41-38 in overtime.

i remember both of those games like they were yesterday

j-e-t-s
    jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

• Don't Panic
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Dec 2005

Re: NFL classic series :-)

Nice... original broadcast of the Oilers game. That will be one to watch.

Comment

• W1DER1GHT
      Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills
      • Mar 2007

This would be great if I could get the NFL Network, this is just more salt in the wounds. T.W. needs to get this channel.
      "Tyler Wilson is a glorified cross between JP Losman and Ryan Fitzpatrick." W1DER1GHT 3/16/13
      ^Well, I may have given Wilson too much credit^

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

It's always nice to watch the Dolphins suffer.

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
          • Sep 2004

I just switched to Directv a couple of weeks ago, let me tell you, it is great, non-stop football channel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X