• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bills232
    Veteran Zoner
    • Apr 2007

Power Rankings

I don't see how the Cardinals are so high...

Didn't they have a top 5 draftpick?
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: Power Rankings

ummm, we're going up that list.

Comment

• Don't Panic
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Dec 2005

Four AFC teams at the top... wow. Maybe its a good thing we're not ready for a run this year! To be honest, that's about where I see us... in the 15-20 range. Our only goal this year should be a winning season. Anything more would be gravy. 9-7 this year would set us up nicely to make a move next year. Plus, it will give us one more year tos ee what areas we need to fine tune. Early underdog to win it all: the Saints.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
        • May 2003

Those rankings are always fun in May.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
          • Aug 2005

Well he got one thing right for sure when he said Vince Young played well, but not nearly as well as the hype.
          SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
            Pinkerton's son
            • Feb 2006

I cant believe the rams are ranked that high, as well as the cards, as someone mentioned. I am obviously biased as an afc fan, but the rams?? come on, their D is putrid. Steven Jackson is an animal, but their offense is aging and they cant stop anyone. I'd rank us ahead of them.

Comment

• gr8slayer
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
              I cant believe the rams are ranked that high, as well as the cards, as someone mentioned. I am obviously biased as an afc fan, but the rams?? come on, their D is putrid. Steven Jackson is an animal, but their offense is aging and they cant stop anyone. I'd rank us ahead of them.
              Hey we have something in common with them.

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                • May 2004

There is no reason we are ranked that high. We should be ranked no higher than 25th at this point.

That said; who cares what rankings are in May? I would much rather be ranked low (justifiably so) and improve throughout the course of the pre-season and regular season than be ranked high and drop like a rock.
                "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
                --Leo Durocher

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

fins are ranked too high.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                    Pinkerton's son
                    • Feb 2006

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                    Hey we have something in common with them.
                    while our D is very suspect, id still take it over the rams.

Looking at their depth chart position by position, there is no way I would take any of their Defensive starters over any of ours, except perhaps Witherspoon.

Los Angeles Rams Unofficial Depth Chart: Official team site with news, videos, photos, schedule, roster, depth charts, transactions, statistics, player profiles and ticket info.

even adding carriker in there, this Defense sucks. bad. even worse than ours!

Comment

• gr8slayer
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
                      while our D is very suspect, id still take it over the rams.

Looking at their depth chart position by position, there is no way I would take any of their Defensive starters over any of ours, except perhaps Witherspoon.

Los Angeles Rams Unofficial Depth Chart: Official team site with news, videos, photos, schedule, roster, depth charts, transactions, statistics, player profiles and ticket info.

even adding carriker in there, this Defense sucks. bad. even worse than ours!
                      I'd take Leonard Little, La'Roi Glover, Witherspoon, Tye Hill, Corey Chavous, and Pisa Tinoisamoa, and John Alston.

Comment

• Generalissimus Gibby
                        • Jun 2006

northwesternfan don't you work the nightshift? Do they really let you have a laptop at the counter. Isn't your boss afraid someone will come in and steal stuff while you're distracted?

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                          Pinkerton's son
                          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                          I'd take Leonard Little, La'Roi Glover, Witherspoon, Tye Hill, Corey Chavous, and Pisa Tinoisamoa, and John Alston.
                          well i respect your opinion...

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                            My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                            • Apr 2004

Every couple of years, the Cards look like they should be ready to move. They get some talent in the draft since they've been picking in the top 10 for the last decade. About every 2 or 3 years they get picked to win their division and then they drop 5 spots on the power rankings every Tuesday during the season. There's a problem with that organization.

Comment

• TigerJ
                              • Jul 2002

To the national media Buffalo's offseason moves looks strange. Granted, a few of them could be debated, but not trading McGahee. He was a malcontent who didn't give full effort. You can't have those on your team, star or not. Fletcher was a liability in run defense and Clements was going to be too expensive any way you cut it. So what do you debate. That Dockery and Langston Walker were over paid? Maybe. That Buffalo could have retained Spikes. Probably. We know Spikes had requested a trade, but we don't know how he put that to the Bills. They might have felt he would be a problem in the locker room, and that combined with the uncertainty of recovery from his achilles surgery must have been enough in the Bills' eyes to question whether his salary was justified. Unless Buffalo's draft turns out to have been spectaular again, Buffalo may have moved mostly sideways this season, but I think they improved somewhat in terms of character and attitude, and that may set the stage for a major improvement in 2008, if the offseason losses aren't too great next season.
                              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X