• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mysticsoto
    Too sober for this...
    • Apr 2004

Small world

I just found out that a friend of mine who used to live in Florida was Kevin Eakin's personal trainer. Who is Kevin Eakin you ask? Well, he's a QB that is currently signed with us - though with us grabbing Edwards in the draft, I doubt he'll even make the PS.

Still, it was cool to learn that my friend helped and was a personal trainer to someone on the Bills roster - even if he's only there briefly...
  • The last buffalo fan
    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
    • Sep 2004

Re: Small world

The kid has the tools, and I really hope you are wrong, because we really need a good backup and insurance for JP. Besides, I don't want to see us wasting another 3rd round pick, that could make me really mad.
    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• gr8slayer
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan

The kid has the tools, and I really hope you are wrong, because we really need a good backup and insurance for JP. Besides, I don't want to see us wasting another 3rd round pick, that could make me really mad.
      He's not talking about Edwards ese

Comment

• mysticsoto
        Too sober for this...
        • Apr 2004

Yeah, sorry if I didn't make it clear. I'm talking about Kevin Eakin (4th string? 5th string?) not likely making it now that we drafted Edwards. Not that he would likely make it anyway, he's on the shorter side at 6'1". My friend does tell me he's a good guy though so I wish him well. He's from Miami, I think, (or atleast was living there before) so if he can't make there...he might be better off in the CFL.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
          I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by gr8slayer
          He's not talking about Edwards ese
          Pinche idioma!!!

Originally posted by mysticsoto
          Yeah, sorry if I didn't make it clear. I'm talking about Kevin Eakin (4th string? 5th string?) not likely making it now that we drafted Edwards. Not that he would likely make it anyway, he's on the shorter side at 6'1". My friend does tell me he's a good guy though so I wish him well. He's from Miami, I think, (or atleast was living there before) so if he can't make there...he might be better off in the CFL.
          No man, I'm sorry. I guess I should read carefuly next time.
          The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

Working...
          X