PDA

View Full Version : Does Jim Miller annoy anyone else besides me!!!

streetkings01
05-09-2007, 03:21 PM
It could be just me or is Jim Miller from Sirius NFL Radio very annoting? When Schein, Gil, or anyone else says something, all you hear Jim say is...."Oh I agree"! It could be just me!

Earthquake Enyart
05-09-2007, 03:36 PM
Negged.

Jim Miller was a great QB.

Saratoga Slim
05-09-2007, 03:42 PM
I like Jim Miller as a radio commentator. He's great with Adam Schein on the Afternoon Blitz (though I like Sollie Wilcotts a little better). Miller usually has pretty strong analysis.

jack1022
05-09-2007, 03:46 PM
It could be just me or is Jim Miller from Sirius NFL Radio very annoting? When Schein, Gil, or anyone else says something, all you hear Jim say is...."Oh I agree"! It could be just me!

I agree he always does

Mr. Miyagi
05-09-2007, 03:59 PM
I like Jim Miller as a radio commentator. He's great with Adam Schein on the Afternoon Blitz (though I like Sollie Wilcotts a little better). Miller usually has pretty strong analysis.
I'm okay with Jim Miller, except when he finishes every other sentence with "that's what it amounts to".

He picked it up from Gil Brandt and Gil doesn't even do it that frequent.

HHURRICANE
05-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Jim miller is very good.

The guy that sucks is Jerry Rice. S..U..C..K..S

"Umm,umm,umm, yeah the Bills ummm have a pretty team there with Spikes and Fletcher."

Jerry there gone.

"Ohh, ohh well I meant with McGahhe at runnung back.

Mr. Miyagi
05-10-2007, 10:21 AM
Jim miller is very good.

The guy that sucks is Jerry Rice. S..U..C..K..S

"Umm,umm,umm, yeah the Bills ummm have a pretty team there with Spikes and Fletcher."

Jerry there gone.

"Ohh, ohh well I meant with McGahhe at runnung back.
So true. :bf1:

Saratoga Slim
05-10-2007, 10:35 AM
I'm okay with Jim Miller, except when he finishes every other sentence with "that's what it amounts to".

He picked it up from Gil Brandt and Gil doesn't even do it that frequent.

So True. I don't know who got it from who, but they both use that phrase way too much. It's amusing.

Mr. Miyagi
05-10-2007, 10:53 AM
So True. I don't know who got it from who, but they both use that phrase way too much. It's amusing.
Brandt has always said it but not that much, and Miller picked it up suddenly, that's what it amounts to.

bflojohn
05-10-2007, 03:40 PM
Does Jim Miller annoy me.... THAT'S what it ammounts to!!!