PDA

View Full Version : Ottawa has played well in the playoffs so far but.......

Mitchy moo
05-09-2007, 09:47 PM
They haven't played the deepest team yet. We have 4 real lines, a super strong goalie and a strong Defense. We have like 3 ways to win to Ottawa "big line" threat and emery playing good. In my mind we start ahead like 3 aspects of the game to Ottawa's 1.5 (emery being the .5). I consider none of Ottawa's other lines a threat and they have been known to break up the big line if it's not producing (see last years playoff series against us). You can think what you want but a one-dimensional attack team that played well against 2 squads that have no where near the talent that we do means nothing. We didn't win the Eastern conference by alot by accident either, nor the president's trophy.

Ottawa is a team of talker's and chokes, see game tomorrow.

hammerbillsfan
05-09-2007, 09:48 PM
:z: Will you quit recycling?

Mitchy moo
05-09-2007, 09:50 PM
:z: Will you quit recycling?

This BS about how strong Ottawa is, is making me Ill. I mean my god they have little to bring to the table besides 3 good guys.

hammerbillsfan
05-09-2007, 10:06 PM
Yeah, teams who make the Eastern Conf. Final have little to offer. :shakeno:

If you play Detroit or Anaheim, you going to say they are the worst team in the league?

Mitchy moo
05-09-2007, 11:00 PM
Yeah, teams who make the Eastern Conf. Final have little to offer. :shakeno:

If you play Detroit or Anaheim, you going to say they are the worst team in the league?

nope, just 2nd / 3rd to us.

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-10-2007, 09:22 AM
I won't try to continue the same points over and over again, but Ottawa rolls four good lines, their goaltender has been playing great, and they also have a strong defense. This series is going to be a tough one.

Jan Reimers
05-10-2007, 10:30 AM
I won't try to continue the same points over and over again, but Ottawa rolls four good lines, their goaltender has been playing great, and they also have a strong defense. This series is going to be a tough one.
I tend to agree, but I like our depth, both upfront and on defense, as well as our goaltending, a little better.

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-10-2007, 11:37 AM
I tend to agree, but I like our depth, both upfront and on defense, as well as our goaltending, a little better.

No doubt, I agree with you, but Skooby is trying to say Ottawa is one dimensional and they are far from that.