X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SabreEleven
    • Aug 2002

Sabres will host fans at arena for away games

Concession stands will be open, the national anthem will be sung, and fans can watch the game on the Jumbotron and two 12- by 9-foot video monitors set up on the ice. Fans also will be able to hear the in-sync radio call from Sabres broadcasters Rick Jeanneret and Jim Lorentz

****ers I'm jealous.
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Re: Sabres will host fans at arena for away games

No cost for admission, I would assume that at least the 100 level concessions will be open... it's suppose to be set up like a real game, the arena darkens, sabretooth comes down from the rafters and that bald dude sings the anthem woohoo!!!! Also, PARTY IN THE PLAZA TOMMOROW FOR THE GAME!! You can see the tv perfectly from
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• SabreEleven
        • Aug 2002

My thread was a lot better he has copy right infringements on his.. I have a link.

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by SabreEleven
          My thread was a lot better he has copy right infringements on his.. I have a link.
          Pssh.. what did I copy, all hand written by muah my friend, as skate would say:
          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
          X