PDA

View Full Version : Report: Vick Was Involved In Dog Fighting

gr8slayer
05-10-2007, 09:58 AM
Sources reportedly close to Michael Vick told SI.com's Don Banks that they're convinced the quarterback was involved in the dog-fighting ring that took place on his property in Surry County, Virginia.
One source says Vick has long held an "affinity" for dog fighting, while another that "(Vick) knows what's going on in that house." They agree that Vick isn't "a bad guy," but loves hanging out with the wrong crowd.'

Here's another story done about Vick and all the crap he has done as of late.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/don_banks/05/09/vick/index.html

Bill Brasky
05-10-2007, 10:00 AM
nonsense. the vick's are upstanding people. they can, and have never, done no wrong.

gr8slayer
05-10-2007, 10:00 AM
nonsense. the vick's are upstanding people. they can, and have never, done no wrong.
Damn moran.

gr8slayer
05-10-2007, 10:02 AM
Two friends of Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick are convinced he has been involved in illegal dog fighting at a home he owns in Virginia, they told SI.com on Thursday, despite Vick's denials.

"He knows what's going on in that house in Virginia," one unnamed source told SI.com. "There's not a doubt in my mind he's involved with it."

A second source, quoted by SI.com, said Vick has a longtime "affinity" for the culture surrounding dog fighting.

On Wednesday, Falcons head coach Bobby Petrino said he hopes his star quarterback will soon be cleared of any connection to the dozens of dogs found last month at the home Vick owns in Smithfield, Va. Police were conducting a drug raid on the house at the time the dogs were discovered.

"I need to believe in Michael," said Petrino, the Falcons' coach since January. "Since I've been here, a couple of situations have come up and we've talked about them. His track record with me is that he's told me the truth. I'm going to believe what Michael tells me."

In interviews given during the NFL draft, Vick blamed wayward relatives for taking advantage of his generosity and insisted that he's rarely at the Virginia house -- even though he owns it.

Falcons owner Arthur Blank, contacted by SI.com by phone on Wednesday, also denied insinuations that he has been soft on his $130 million quarterback.

The Spaz
05-10-2007, 10:05 AM
Get that piece of ****!!:mad::angry:

Bill Brasky
05-10-2007, 10:07 AM
"I need to believe in Michael," said Petrino, the Falcons' coach since January. "Since I've been here, a couple of situations have come up and we've talked about them. His track record with me is that he's told me the truth. I'm going to believe what Michael tells me."

:rofl:

translation: my job depends on it.

The Spaz
05-10-2007, 10:08 AM

If he beleives him then he needs to be fired ASAP.

The Spaz
Michael Vick is a registered breeder of Pitbulls. End of story. Book his ass.

Saratoga Slim
Vick is like Pacman-lite. Story after story, and its getting harder and harder to give him the benefit of the doubt.

If the dog fighting thing gets linked to him, I wanna see him go down hard. 8 game suspension to Michael Vick would send a pretty solid message to the rest of the thugs in uniform.

The Spaz
05-10-2007, 10:09 AM
Vick is like Pacman-lite. Story after story, and its getting harder and harder to give him the benefit of the doubt.

If the dog fighting thing gets linked to him, I wanna see him go down hard. 8 game suspension to Michael Vick would send a pretty solid message to the rest of the thugs in uniform.

I was thinking 8 games as well.

Saratoga Slim
05-10-2007, 10:10 AM

Translation: Why the hell did I trade Matt Schaub.

Mr. Miyagi
05-10-2007, 10:18 AM
Translation: I'm a member of the Ostrich club!

Gunzlingr
05-10-2007, 10:34 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2866012&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

Mr. Miyagi
05-10-2007, 10:56 AM
Vick needs to go down. Period.

I mean, why did we even believe his water bottle incident with the BS he fed us, that he used it to hide his jewelry?? Come on, I'm sick of the fans being treated like we're completely stupid.

Put that guy in the slammer already.

Jan Reimers
05-10-2007, 11:03 AM
Michael Vick is a despicable human being. Anyone involved in dog fighting should rot in Hell.

Mr. Miyagi
05-10-2007, 11:16 AM
Hey Mike!

**** YOU AND **** OFF!

http://jeroenarendsen.nl/pics/vick-finger2.jpg

North_Coast
05-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Michael Vick is a despicable human being. Anyone involved in dog fighting should rot in Hell.

I agree. A step above child molester or serial killer, but only a step. It reflects a definite lack of conscience and empathy, notable traits of sociopaths.