PDA

View Full Version : Week 1 concerns?

JPFBillsFan
05-10-2007, 02:03 PM
Dre Bly and Champ Bailey.....

This tandem is as good as it gets in the league, I hope our new line meshes and does it quickly in the preseason. The work load week 1 will be on the RBs Lynch/Wright/Thomas.....I have all the faith in the world in JP and LEE, but these 2 top tier CB's coupled with Lynch at Saftey is down right scary....
Hopefully we can rattle Cutler more than these guys try and rattle us....

I have a feeling our first win will come week 4 at home vs the Jets or week 2 vs Pittsburgh...

bflojohn
05-10-2007, 03:49 PM
Dre Bly doesn't bother me too much! He is beatable, don't rely on the press' coronating this tandem as the NFL's best. They may be, but Bly is definately the weak link.

casdhf
05-10-2007, 03:53 PM
They've shuffled their LBs and DLs around. Hopefully they won't play well as a unit in week one. Although, the same could be said about our OL.

gr8slayer
05-10-2007, 04:01 PM
Can we get to TC before we start thinking about that crap?

Saratoga Slim
05-10-2007, 04:06 PM
Yes, lets start with concerns for Week 1 of training camp. for instance that the rookies all get signed, that the vets show up without each demanding a contract like Dockery's, and that nobody related to Ashton Youboty dies.

patmoran2006
05-10-2007, 04:27 PM
IF we're going to fast-foward to week one already, my prime concern would be with Travis Henry, not the corners.

and quit jumping on the guy posting for being excited about week one.

The last buffalo fan
05-10-2007, 04:32 PM
IF we're going to fast-foward to week one already, my prime concern would be with Travis Henry, not the corners.

:posrep:

gr8slayer
05-10-2007, 04:41 PM
Ah get a room.

happyspermwhale
05-10-2007, 08:39 PM
Dre Bly and Champ Bailey.....

This tandem is as good as it gets in the league, I hope our new line meshes and does it quickly in the preseason. The work load week 1 will be on the RBs Lynch/Wright/Thomas.....I have all the faith in the world in JP and LEE, but these 2 top tier CB's coupled with Lynch at Saftey is down right scary....
Hopefully we can rattle Cutler more than these guys try and rattle us....

I have a feeling our first win will come week 4 at home vs the Jets or week 2 vs Pittsburgh...

We are goign to get destroyed by denver and there's a good chance we are staring down the barrel of a 0-5 start or worse.

raphael120
05-10-2007, 08:41 PM
We are goign to get destroyed by denver and there's a good chance we are staring down the barrel of a 0-5 start or worse.

very, very possible...unfortunately...

bflojohn
05-10-2007, 11:00 PM
In my world, the Bills will be 3-2 during that stretch! Oh yee of little faith!!!

ShadowHawk7
05-11-2007, 01:17 PM
Just imagine what they must be saying about OUR corners right now. :eek:

Jeff1220
05-11-2007, 01:18 PM

That would be my main concern as well. TH was a very good runner behind some horrible lines. Behind Denver's run blocking, he should make the probowl (even with LJ and LT in the same conference).