• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Another idiotic article by an ESPN writer

Idk if they get off on reporting bad things about the Bills and Buffalo in general, but heres another article about the "poor souls" of Buffalo:

Besides the normal playoff pressures teams will face in the conference finals, Terry Frei says the final four will have to deal with more -- the respective curses that follow them.

• Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Re: Another idiotic article by an ESPN writer

"In Buffalo, it involves close calls and no cigars.
    It's about Bills kicker Scott Norwood and wide right at end of Super Bowl XXV against the Giants in Tampa, Fla., which is unfortunate for a lot of reasons, including the fact the Bills had staged a heart-thumping, clutch drive to get in position for the attempted field goal in the first place.
    It's about Thurman Thomas not being able to find his helmet in the early moments of Super Bowl XXVI against Washington in Minnesota, and the subsequent blowout loss to the Redskins that left the Bills with the second of four consecutive losses in the game of Roman numerals."

It is primarily a hockey article, but couldnt help but post it when I read these parts.

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

LOL but its extremely accurate; and the premise is this town is STARVED for a Sabres cup.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

How is that article idiotic? I feel exactly the same way. We always get screwed.
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
          Pinkerton's son
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by casdhf
          How is that article idiotic? I feel exactly the same way. We always get screwed.
          simply based on my hated for espn writers and analysts and their constant criticism of buffalo. i enjoyed the article and even joke a lot about buffalos misfortunes, i just dont wanna hear them talk about it.

Comment

Working...
          X