PDA

View Full Version : Another idiotic article by an ESPN writer

Pinkerton Security
05-10-2007, 02:24 PM
Idk if they get off on reporting bad things about the Bills and Buffalo in general, but heres another article about the "poor souls" of Buffalo:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs2007/columns/story?columnist=frei_terry&id=2866203&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab2pos2

Pinkerton Security
05-10-2007, 02:26 PM
"In Buffalo, it involves close calls and no cigars.
It's about Bills kicker Scott Norwood and wide right at end of Super Bowl XXV against the Giants in Tampa, Fla., which is unfortunate for a lot of reasons, including the fact the Bills had staged a heart-thumping, clutch drive to get in position for the attempted field goal in the first place.
It's about Thurman Thomas not being able to find his helmet in the early moments of Super Bowl XXVI against Washington in Minnesota, and the subsequent blowout loss to the Redskins that left the Bills with the second of four consecutive losses in the game of Roman numerals."

It is primarily a hockey article, but couldnt help but post it when I read these parts.

patmoran2006
05-10-2007, 05:25 PM
LOL but its extremely accurate; and the premise is this town is STARVED for a Sabres cup.

casdhf
05-10-2007, 06:28 PM
How is that article idiotic? I feel exactly the same way. We always get screwed.

Pinkerton Security
05-10-2007, 07:12 PM
How is that article idiotic? I feel exactly the same way. We always get screwed.

simply based on my hated for espn writers and analysts and their constant criticism of buffalo. i enjoyed the article and even joke a lot about buffalos misfortunes, i just dont wanna hear them talk about it.