PDA

View Full Version : Someone else has to start the game thread

LABillsFan
05-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Sorry Skooby, we can't take any chances.

G. Host
05-10-2007, 09:47 PM
Skooby ought to be banned from Buffalo Sabres Zone until the Sabres win the Stanley Cup or hell (Miami) freezes over.

OpIv37
05-10-2007, 09:49 PM
If Skoob starts it, I say we stage a boycott and post in alternate game thread.

Mitchy moo
05-10-2007, 10:03 PM
It's kinda of cold that I made like 65% of the game threads this year and we win the presidents trophy for the first time in our history but we lose 1 game and it's my fault.

The fact that this series just started and the first game is not as important as the last game. Many of you didn't spend one minute in gameday threads all season long and now show up on here and complain about me starting them. Bandwagoneer's should have less say and please remember we are all Sabres fans.

hammerbillsfan
05-10-2007, 10:04 PM
It's not just your game threads but the pile of other garbage threads you start.

kinigirly
05-10-2007, 10:05 PM
i'm sorry skooby but that's how it goes. i should have followed my instinct to get chicken wings and beer for dinner for the game and i didn't. i'm getting them saturday. if you're gonna let your pride and self esteem get in the way of hockey playoff superstitions then peace out

kinigirly
05-10-2007, 10:06 PM
It's not just your game threads but the pile of other garbage threads you start.

that too

Mitchy moo
05-10-2007, 10:08 PM

Your just Pisssed because I sold you on us taking them down in 5 games. I never said what game we would lose & you guys are acting like we're done. Plan on us playing a little more violent on saturday and the Sabres changing up their predictable PP / PK.

Mitchy moo
05-10-2007, 10:08 PM
i'm sorry skooby but that's how it goes. i should have followed my instinct to get chicken wings and beer for dinner for the game and i didn't. i'm getting them saturday. if you're gonna let your pride and self esteem get in the way of hockey playoff superstitions then peace out

If your against me now I stand alone, it's really sad.

hammerbillsfan
05-10-2007, 10:11 PM
Your just Pisssed because I sold you on us taking them down in 5 games. I never said what game we would lose & you guys are acting like we're done. Plan on us playing a little more violent on saturday and the Sabres changing up their predictable PP / PK.

You sold, I didn't buy.
So did most of the Sabres fans on here.

kinigirly
05-10-2007, 10:12 PM
oh skooby grow up. i stand for the sabres winning. if it means someone's feelings get hurt so be it.

Meathead
05-10-2007, 10:12 PM
It's kinda of cold that I made like 65% of the game threads this year and we win the presidents trophy for the first time in our history but we lose 1 game and it's my fault. .
JINX!

i'm sorry skooby but that's how it goes. i should have followed my instinct to get chicken wings and beer for dinner for the game and i didn't. i'm getting them saturday.
JINX!!

now you know why i stopped posting here during last years playoffs. the jinx stuff got totally out of hand and homey just dont play dat

Meathead
05-10-2007, 10:17 PM
btw - if it isnt clear in my last post i think the jinx crap is stupid. its primitive superstition and nothing else. it might be fun to play with for a while but when you actually start trying to squelch people because you think it actually has an impact on the outcome, well, thats some ***ked up ***t right there

Michael82
05-10-2007, 10:27 PM
I nominate Philagape for Saturday's Gameday thread. He's 3-0 or 4-0 I think. :up:

Oh, plus Skooby is 0-1 with Gamethreads on Saturday in the postseason. :ill:

Michael82
05-10-2007, 10:28 PM
It's kinda of cold that I made like 65% of the game threads this year and we win the presidents trophy for the first time in our history but we lose 1 game and it's my fault.

The fact that this series just started and the first game is not as important as the last game. Many of you didn't spend one minute in gameday threads all season long and now show up on here and complain about me starting them. Bandwagoneer's should have less say and please remember we are all Sabres fans.
Just take it like a ****ing man and let someone else do it for a change. If the Sabres lose Game 2, you can have it for game 3. :up:

Meathead
05-10-2007, 10:30 PM
thank you for your support mikey lmao

Philagape
05-10-2007, 10:32 PM
This is how craving prominence backfires.

Again.

Michael82
05-10-2007, 10:33 PM
This is how craving prominence backfires.
You got the thread on Saturday. Just get it up sometime in the morning. :up:

Ebenezer
05-10-2007, 10:40 PM
also...no posting the gameday threads at 12:01 am...:shakeno:

shelby
05-11-2007, 04:25 AM
Good Lord people, get off Skooby's ass.
It isn't his fault we were outshot and outplayed last night.

When the game ended last night, i looked at my fiance and said, "When will i ever learn that Buffalo sports teams will break my heart every time?"

Although i agree starting the game thread at 12:01 am is overkill.

SabreEleven
05-11-2007, 04:39 AM
When the game ended last night, i looked at my fiance and said, "When will i ever learn that Buffalo sports teams will break my heart every time?"

Never :sadwalk: I'm ready for this team to kick me in the grapes.

LABillsFan
05-11-2007, 09:48 PM
Never :sadwalk: I'm ready for this team to kick me in the grapes.

That's life, that's what people say.
You're riding' high in April,
Shot down in May.
But I know I'm gonna change that tune,
When I'm back on top in June.

That's life, funny as it seems.
Some people get their kicks,
Steppin' on dreams;
But I don't let it get me down,
'Cause this ol' world keeps spinning around.

I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate,
A poet, a pawn and a king.
I've been up and down and over and out
And I know one thing:
Each time I find myself flat on my face,
I pick myself up and get back in the race.

That's life, I can't deny it,
I thought of quitting,
But my heart just won't buy it.
If I didn't think it was worth a try,
I'd jump right on a big bird
And then I'd fly.

I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate,
A poet, a pawn and a king.
I've been up and down and over and out
And I know one thing:
Each time I find myself flat on my face,
I pick myself up and get back in the race.

That's life, I can't deny it,
I thought of quitting,
But my heart just won't buy it.
But if nothing's changing come this here July
I'm going to roll myself up in a big ball and die.

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!

Michael82
05-12-2007, 12:39 AM
So it's agreed....Philagape or someone new will start the thread late in the morning today?