PDA

View Full Version : Who is this guy??

Pinkerton Security
05-11-2007, 07:01 AM
I was just looking at clump's cap page, and I noticed there were some guys on our payroll that I have never heard of, specifically TE Matt Murphy. I know I can look stuff up on him elsewhere, but who is he? Has he ever played a down for us??? AND why is he counting $595,000 against the cap next year?

With all the less than stellar tight ends on our team, I at least know them. This guy, however, is making more than almost everyone else except Royal, and I have never heard his name.

User Manuel
05-11-2007, 09:46 AM
I was just looking at clump's cap page, and I noticed there were some guys on our payroll that I have never heard of, specifically TE Matt Murphy. I know I can look stuff up on him elsewhere, but who is he? Has he ever played a down for us??? AND why is he counting $595,000 against the cap next year?

With all the less than stellar tight ends on our team, I at least know them. This guy, however, is making more than almost everyone else except Royal, and I have never heard his name.

If I recall they signed him late last year. He is suppossed to be a blocking type if I remember right. I think $595,000 is the minimum and disappears if he is cut.

Night Train
05-11-2007, 10:31 AM
He doesn't really exist.

The $$ actually gets siphoned to Ralphs younger brother who's a starving artist in Aspen.