• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Who is this guy??

I was just looking at clump's cap page, and I noticed there were some guys on our payroll that I have never heard of, specifically TE Matt Murphy. I know I can look stuff up on him elsewhere, but who is he? Has he ever played a down for us??? AND why is he counting $595,000 against the cap next year?

With all the less than stellar tight ends on our team, I at least know them. This guy, however, is making more than almost everyone else except Royal, and I have never heard his name.

• User Manuel
    The Artist formerly Known as Lawesome97
    • Nov 2003

Re: Who is this guy??

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
    I was just looking at clump's cap page, and I noticed there were some guys on our payroll that I have never heard of, specifically TE Matt Murphy. I know I can look stuff up on him elsewhere, but who is he? Has he ever played a down for us??? AND why is he counting $595,000 against the cap next year?

With all the less than stellar tight ends on our team, I at least know them. This guy, however, is making more than almost everyone else except Royal, and I have never heard his name.
    If I recall they signed him late last year. He is suppossed to be a blocking type if I remember right. I think $595,000 is the minimum and disappears if he is cut.

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Re: Who is this guy??

He doesn't really exist.

The $$ actually gets siphoned to Ralphs younger brother who's a starving artist in Aspen.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
      X