• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Walker's Agent Says Bills are "dragging their feet"

Sounds like this could get serious. Im assuming our FO looked into this enough before the trade and were prepared for this.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

Re: Walker's Agent Says Bills are "dragging their feet"

It's not like the pre-draft stuff, the draft itself, and trying to get the picks introduced to the public and signed has been taking up too much of the Bills' FO's time or anything.
    Walker needs to be patient and shut his agent up. If the Bills agreed to extend him before they traded for him, I'm sure they will.

Comment

• eyedog
      • Jul 2002

I guarantee he will report by Sept. 8th.

I say big deal. Let him sit out if he wants. He has two years left on his contract and no leverage. And he is nothing more than an average d-tackle.

Comment

• raphael120
        Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
        • Oct 2005

They're probably waiting to see which of the unsigned rookie FA's would be good to add, and see what the money situation is then...unless the bills are looking to extend other contracts too...?

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

He'll be here in time for Training Camp. That's all I care about. The Bills have to hold strong with this one or else they will get a bunch more holdouts.... Schobel, Evans, Losman are the first ones who come to mind....

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by eyedog
            I guarantee he will report by Sept. 8th.

I say big deal. Let him sit out if he wants. He has two years left on his contract and no leverage. And he is nothing more than an average d-tackle.
            I don't want him to report Sept 8- I want him to be in mini camp and definitely summer camp so he can learn the D and his role in the scheme. I don't know if I should be pissed at the Bills' FO for not getting this done or at Walker for being impatient and going public, but someone is ****ing around here and it's bad for the team.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mudflap1
              Next Question!
              • Nov 2004

I say play hardball with this guy... the Bills should be extending Schobel, Peters, Evans, Losman if they are going to extend anyone.

Jon

Comment

• gil
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
                He'll be here in time for Training Camp. That's all I care about. The Bills have to hold strong with this one or else they will get a bunch more holdouts.... Schobel, Evans, Losman are the first ones who come to mind....
                Schobel, Evans maybe - at this point in his career JP still doesn't have enough leverage based on his play.

Comment

• HAMMER
                  I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                  • Jul 2003

I think the Bills knew what they were getting into here. As Jeff1220 said above, the FO has been pretty busy with other stuff the last month or so. Just have a little patience.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                    • Jul 2003

I'm flabbergasted by the rhetoric from this guy.

Deion Branch held out last year, but he was a #1 WR and a Super Bowl MVP. Lance Briggs is holding out, but he is a two-time Pro Bowl player.

Walker? He is a role player. Granted, he may be a pretty good role player, but nobody is knocking down the door to build their team around the guy. Is Buffalo really that much worse off if he doesn't show up?

I can't believe the guy is taking this kind of stance. He just isn't a good enough player to pull this kind of crap. What a joke.

Comment

• Bills232
                      Veteran Zoner
                      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by NE39
                      I'm flabbergasted by the rhetoric from this guy.

Deion Branch held out last year, but he was a #1 WR and a Super Bowl MVP. Lance Briggs is holding out, but he is a two-time Pro Bowl player.

Walker? He is a role player. Granted, he may be a pretty good role player, but nobody is knocking down the door to build their team around the guy. Is Buffalo really that much worse off if he doesn't show up?

I can't believe the guy is taking this kind of stance. He just isn't a good enough player to pull this kind of crap. What a joke.

He probably doesn't want to play in Buffalo..

Comment

• don137
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                        Agree 100% that the Bills need to hold strong. You give into a situational player then the whole team will be lining up for contracts. Right now he needs the Bills more than they need him...

Comment

• madness
                          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Jeff1220
                          It's not like the pre-draft stuff, the draft itself, and trying to get the picks introduced to the public and signed has been taking up too much of the Bills' FO's time or anything.
                          Walker needs to be patient and shut his agent up. If the Bills agreed to extend him before they traded for him, I'm sure they will.
                          That's exactly what's happening. His agent is all in a hissy because his client isn't first priority. Get in line and wait patiently like a good little boy.

Comment

• Novacane
                            • Jul 2002

Let em sit.

Comment

• YoungMoney
                              ~ Greatest Rapper Alive ~
                              • May 2007

either you play for the contract you signed not us, and if not you can go chill with Pacman (i'm sure he's not doing nothing this year)

Comment

Working...
                              X