PDA

View Full Version : Pacman Jones gets speeding ticket

Bills232
05-12-2007, 02:13 AM
Titans | Jones caught speeding
Fri, 11 May 2007 14:22:16 -0700
The Associated Press reports <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/36/nfl">Tennessee Titans CB Adam Jones (http://www.kffl.com/player/11221/nfl) received a ticket for speeding in Nashville Monday, May 7. Jones was also cited for not having his driver's license with him while driving.

clumping platelets
05-12-2007, 02:19 AM
:roflmao:

What a frickin' :loser:

jamze132
05-12-2007, 02:46 AM
So was he late to his meeting with Goodell?

LtFinFan66
05-12-2007, 03:09 AM
Pacman has to ride in the back of the short bus

hammerbillsfan
05-12-2007, 03:23 AM
He was speeding with the short bus. :shortbus:

LtFinFan66
05-12-2007, 03:30 AM
From the back seat:idunno:

clumping platelets
05-12-2007, 03:31 AM
He was late gettin' to the club

Bills232
05-12-2007, 03:32 AM
Considering our desperate need at CB, I would take Pacman on my team...

The guy is a playmaker...

I actually think a small city like Buffalo would be good for him.

LtFinFan66
05-12-2007, 03:35 AM
Yeah, Nashville is so huge :meh:

clumping platelets
05-12-2007, 03:46 AM
:no:

Generalissimus Gibby
05-12-2007, 05:49 AM
Considering our desperate need at CB, I would take Pacman on my team...

The guy is a playmaker...

I would want him as well, but.... HE'S BEEN SUSPENDED FOR THE ENTIRE ****ING SEASON AND IT WOULD BE THROWING MONEY AWAY THAT COULD BE USED ON DTs

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-12-2007, 08:41 AM
I can't hold that against him, everyone has driven without their liscense and has sped, he got nabbed.

HHURRICANE
05-12-2007, 08:45 AM
I can't hold that against him, everyone has driven without their liscense and has sped, he got nabbed.

I agree. The last time it happened to me I was rushing my fighting dogs over to the pits, started getting a little anxious and smoked some pot, and than beat up a hooker.

I think we can all relate.

ublinkwescore
05-12-2007, 08:50 AM

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one thinking "Who gives a rat's @$$?"

I speed all the time - I've been pulled over for it a couple times too - I just know how to deal with cops, which is why I have been pulled over like 7 or 8 times, and I have no tickets to show for it.

Stewie
05-12-2007, 08:53 AM
oh please every one of you speeds every day.

The Spaz
05-12-2007, 09:01 AM
The guy already has a **** load of stuff on his shoulders, and now he speeds? What a douche.

Jan Reimers
05-12-2007, 11:07 AM
I also think he broke his self-imposed 12 Midnight curfew that he had promised Goodell.

That's the really stupid part, a few days before his appeal.

(I've racked up a lot of speeding tickets in my life, including one a few months ago just four days after getting a new Shelby GT500. So I'm not offended by speeding tickets.)

CuseJetsFan83
05-12-2007, 11:13 AM
the speeding ticket isnt the deal........ thats the who cares part..... but when goodell said stay out of trouble, he probably meant everything..... plus with ricky getting caught with the reefer, i'd expect those 2 to be made example of

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-12-2007, 11:49 AM
I agree. The last time it happened to me I was rushing my fighting dogs over to the pits, started getting a little anxious and smoked some pot, and than beat up a hooker.

Please show me the link that shows this is where he was headed.

patmoran2006
05-12-2007, 11:51 AM
I used to wonder why you would have a name like "The Ghost of Jim Kelly".

Now I know why. You're personality is very similar to Jimbo's OFF the field... I wont say on here what that is. Then again, you're a Red Sox fan so that explains a lot.

Illmatic15
05-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Ill support Ricky Williams but the idiot Pacman Jones really desereves a year long suspension!!

blackonyx89
05-12-2007, 12:36 PM
Send him back to jail until he figures out how not to be a freakin' thug!!!

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-12-2007, 02:52 PM

Now I know why. You're personality is very similar to Jimbo's OFF the field... I wont say on here what that is. Then again, you're a Red Sox fan so that explains a lot.

Do me a favor and don't post on my posts or quote me.

Dozerdog
05-12-2007, 03:00 PM

No need for instigating Pat.

He just is expressing the idea that most intelligent Bills fans have- we don't want to invest heavilly in a player that has a high chance of ruining the cap and chemestry of the team.

HHURRICANE
05-12-2007, 05:27 PM

Give me a "J", give me an "O", give me a "K", give me an E!! What does that spell? Joke. A joke. Having fun. Making fun.......

Turn sense of humor on.

B-DON
05-12-2007, 09:38 PM

You honestly have the worst and most ignorant posts on this entire board and the internet for that matter

B-DON
05-12-2007, 09:46 PM
How is Pacman any different from Dennis Rodman. People are just hipocrits and decide who they are going to hate and how they are going to like based on nothing. I speed every ****ing day, so what. Does that make me a thug. I have smoked weed does that make me a thug. I have been to clubs where people pull out guns or people beat the **** out other people. Get my point. You people judge people before you even know them personally. If he killed someone then you have a reason. The guy is young and making mistakes. He is from the ghetto and stays loyal to his friends even though they seem to get into trouble. Most people get rich and ditch their past. Atleast he stays loyal to his friends and close ones instead of saying **** off cuz now i am rich.

CuseJetsFan83
05-13-2007, 01:08 AM
How is Pacman any different from Dennis Rodman. People are just hipocrits and decide who they are going to hate and how they are going to like based on nothing. I speed every ****ing day, so what. Does that make me a thug. I have smoked weed does that make me a thug. I have been to clubs where people pull out guns or people beat the **** out other people. Get my point. You people judge people before you even know them personally. If he killed someone then you have a reason. The guy is young and making mistakes. He is from the ghetto and stays loyal to his friends even though they seem to get into trouble. Most people get rich and ditch their past. Atleast he stays loyal to his friends and close ones instead of saying **** off cuz now i am rich.

while i agree about the speeding and all that jazz.... its the fact he si a pro athlete..... and considering some of hte events that he was arrested or talked to took place during the season shows justification for goddell to suspend him for conduct detrimental to the team

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-13-2007, 08:49 AM
Give me a "J", give me an "O", give me a "K", give me an E!! What does that spell? Joke. A joke. Having fun. Making fun.......

Turn sense of humor on.

Oh I got the fact that you were attempting something that might resemble some kind of humor.

kgun12
05-13-2007, 09:24 AM

First I would say that not as many people as you think liked D.Rodmen and all his crap! The last part of your post says it all. If we except this behavior as a society just because he is "young and from the ghetto" we are screwed as a society. If you think that being loyal in these cases is a good thing and others would agree with this, then I am afraid we are worse off as a society then I thought! It's is time for this country to stop excusing BAD and WRONG behavior on youth, being POOR and/or from the ghetto and the rich are bad because they know the difference between right and wrong?

I don't care about how much money you make or don't make, all of those things you posted are wrong and most are illegal and you know it! Pulling a gun on someone and/or shooting them, in most cases is WRONG, you know it, I know it and so does everyone, no matter how much they make or where they live! If you CHOOSE TO do those things and be around people that do the same things, PLEASE do me and society a favor, when you get in trouble except the consequences for you behavior and DO NOT blame your financial status or neighborhood for these wrong doings.

BTW I make pretty good money, my son was in his dorm room and one of his dorm mates and a friend were smoking pot. The campus police got a call and came to the room. The roommate smoking told police that my son and one other roommate was not smoking. They got a warning from the school along with a notice in there permanent school file, one more incident and my son will not be aloud to stay the dorms anymore! They should have either left or told the roommate and friend to leave. They didn't and have to except responsibility for there action! You know what else happened to my son? I told him if he is caught in that situation again and doesn't leave or have them leave I will not pay for and/or sign for his loans for the rest of his college! If he is not smart enough to make the right choices, I will not fund his inability to make the right decisions!!!

As far as Pacman's latest wrong doing, all by itself no big deal, throw it in with everything else, inexcusable!!!

HHURRICANE
05-13-2007, 12:51 PM
I speed every ****ing day, so what. Does that make me a thug. I have smoked weed does that make me a thug. I have been to clubs where people pull out guns or people beat the **** out other people. Get my point. You people judge people before you even know them personally. If he killed someone then you have a reason. The guy is young and making mistakes. He is from the ghetto and stays loyal to his friends even though they seem to get into trouble. Most people get rich and ditch their past. Atleast he stays loyal to his friends and close ones instead of saying **** off cuz now i am rich.

Calling me an ignorant poster after reading that is pretty funny.

Just remember that PacMan's loyalty to his friends landed a guy in the hospital that will never walk again.

B-DON
05-13-2007, 04:56 PM
Calling me an ignorant poster after reading that is pretty funny.

Just remember that PacMan's loyalty to his friends landed a guy in the hospital that will never walk again.

Bush does it everyday and you still vote for him HH. It's all about race and status.

kgun12
05-13-2007, 07:16 PM
Bush does it everyday and you still vote for him HH. It's all about race and status.

:spit: WHAT!!!

We are talking about Pacman and your defense of him and you try to turn this into a Bush thing? I guess this response would be kinda like OH YA! Nice try, but let's get back to Pacman and him conforming to what society says is right and wrong!

B-DON
05-13-2007, 08:24 PM
Im just pointing out that our president ****s up on a more monumental level than pacman but still doesnt get impeached or suspended. Bush has ruined the reputation of America way more than pacman has for the NFL. Making an example of somebody isnt always right. He does **** up alot but they should atleast tell him whats up and wait to see if he gets in trouble AFTER they make the rules. How can you punish someone after the fact? I think the NFL is becoming to big for its own self, ALA "Big Brother"

kgun12
05-14-2007, 06:07 AM
Im just pointing out that our president ****s up on a more monumental level than pacman but still doesnt get impeached or suspended. Bush has ruined the reputation of America way more than pacman has for the NFL. Making an example of somebody isnt always right. He does **** up alot but they should atleast tell him whats up and wait to see if he gets in trouble AFTER they make the rules. How can you punish someone after the fact? I think the NFL is becoming to big for its own self, ALA "Big Brother"

First your wrong about Bush ruining our reputation! I know it's hard for people to get nonleftwing news without watching the Number 1 news show Fox. But if you did some checking, France Just elected a President that run on a conservitive platform, and guess what came right out during the campaign and said he wanted to be more of a friend to the USA and was a firm believer in President Bush. BTW he won in a landslide!!!

Now back to Pacman. The NFL has a problem, and it isn't so much Pacamn as it is the so called reasons for players like Pacman. You and people that think like you and that would include lots of folks both black and white democrat and republican, believ that this kids don't know what is right or wrong, what good behavior and bad behavior is. Well like I told my son, if you are not smart enough to know that you should leave or make your roommate smoke pot somewhere else, you get what you deserve! With the suspension give to Pacman and Henry for Cinny, they are telling these players and all the rest of the young kids coming up, what is ok and what is not ok behavior. If this 2 players have to be made the "example" then so be it! If that sounds harsh well maybe it is, but I know one thing, Pacman and henry are both lucky they didn't end up dead. This will hopefully prevent one of these young kids that are "loyal" to their friends or don't know that smoking pot, speeding, pulling out guns is wrong, then the NFL will make sure they know. If at that point they can't figure out what is right or wrong, then they have a few choices, can find a better way to make a couple million a year or find a good lawyer for all there court cases or there families better know a good funeral director!