PDA

View Full Version : Way to go Ricky!!!

jamze132
05-12-2007, 02:55 AM
I kind of feel bad for the guy since he has the anxiety thing but let's get real.

Pinkerton Security
05-12-2007, 12:00 PM
:smoke:

he just wants to get a little highhhh, more power to him.

he just better not expect to be able to play in the nfl at the same time.

Illmatic15
05-12-2007, 12:27 PM
He smokes reefah to eaze his mind, some natural yoga and ancient hindu ****( im hindu )

Devin
05-12-2007, 02:42 PM
A friend of mines brother has this same disorder and hes a pothead to apparently its quite common. Most of the yoga, talking to the trees crap Ricky does is apparently often suggested for people with this disorder.

I actually like Williams, shame really hopefully he gets sorted out.

dolphan117
05-12-2007, 03:07 PM
Now this

With reports swirling that he tested positive for marijuana in April, Dolphins running back Ricky Williams said late Friday night that he is "clean" and is preparing for a "triumphant return to the NFL."
In a statement released to the Associated Press through his agent, Leigh Steinberg, Williams did not admit to failing the drug test nor did he deny it. Williams implied the decision to delay his possible reinstatement from a one-year suspension to at least September was as a result of his consultation with a league-appointed psychiatrist, not a flunked drug test.
"Due to the recent reports about me failing a drug test, I feel it is appropriate for me to issue this statement," Williams said. "Last month, following a psychological evaluation requested by the NFL, we — the psychiatrist and I — came to the realization that there were a few things I needed to iron out about myself in order to make my return to the NFL as successful as possible. "I am an honest, God-fearing man who is intensely dedicated to being the best person I can be on and off the football field. There is no need to smear my name or to defame my character for the sake of news. When the time is right, God willing, I will be back on the field scoring touchdowns for whatever team is fortunate enough to believe in me."
Williams went on to thank his backers.
"I appreciate all the support I have received from my fans," Williams added in his statement, "and I assure all others that I am strong, clean, and happily preparing myself for a triumphant return to the NFL."
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2007/05/12/0512ricky.html

DynaPaul
05-12-2007, 04:51 PM
Geez, I got high anxiety and I don't smoke weed. I do smoke tobacco though.

feelthepain
05-12-2007, 09:10 PM
Ricky's dispting the failed drug test and it appears he may be right, if so heads will roll for this blunder.

B-DON
05-13-2007, 01:02 AM
Ricky's dispting the failed drug test and it appears he may be right, if so heads will roll for this blunder.

great choice of words

jamze132
05-13-2007, 05:28 AM
Well if the test comes back negative, good for Ricky. But if it is really positive, then there doesn't need to be a place in football for him.

!Papacrunk!
05-13-2007, 07:55 AM
I think the Phins were ready to move on w/o Ricky even before this. Drafted Lorenzo Booker for their change of pace back, a slimmer Jesse Chatman who was with Cameron in SD, and have Patrick Cobbs for more depth. It seems like, especially with teams like the Rams having interest, that the Dolphins may have traded away Ricky anway. Obviously that value has dropped considerably, but who knows what would've happened, but it seemed like Cameron and co. was going to be parting ways with Ricky no matter what.

It seems like the Dolphins are wanting players with a lot of passion for the game and players with a lot of character. Um, the Porter signing must be the emphasis on the passion part. cough

jamze132
05-14-2007, 04:38 AM
I think the Phins were ready to move on w/o Ricky even before this. Drafted Lorenzo Booker for their change of pace back, a slimmer Jesse Chatman who was with Cameron in SD, and have Patrick Cobbs for more depth. It seems like, especially with teams like the Rams having interest, that the Dolphins may have traded away Ricky anway. Obviously that value has dropped considerably, but who knows what would've happened, but it seemed like Cameron and co. was going to be parting ways with Ricky no matter what.

It seems like the Dolphins are wanting players with a lot of passion for the game and players with a lot of character. Um, the Porter signing must be the emphasis on the passion part. cough
Yeah, I agree. I don't think Cam had any plans for Ricky.

mysticsoto
05-14-2007, 09:13 AM

I don't know about heads, but I do know eyes are rolling already:

:rolleyes:

mikemac2001
05-14-2007, 09:35 AM
Hey Ricky, Wanna get high?
http://www.denverbouldermusic.com/Resources/towelie.GIF

madness
05-14-2007, 11:24 AM
Ricky Williams says, "I thought this stuff would help keep me clean."

http://www.profootballtalk.com/WeedBGone.jpg

!Papacrunk!
05-14-2007, 04:37 PM
lol that was a good one from PFT.

I have my doubts, but it'd be quite funny if there wasn't any failed test, just speculation of the matter that led into what it is now.

HHURRICANE
05-14-2007, 06:20 PM
Is it me or does Maimi need to get some new doctors?

Between this Culpepper and Brees? That's what happens when they get doctors from the U!!