PDA

View Full Version : Get Roy off this team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don137
05-12-2007, 09:04 PM
He absolutely sucks. I cringe whenever he is out on the ice. He hurts this team far more than he helps it. He does a stupid high stick and the Sens score to tie it 2-2. After 2 very bad calls on Van Masenhoven Ruff sticks Roy out to take the face off. Like he usually does he loses the face off with 30 seconds left in the period. Ottawa control the puck and scores...If he did not take a dumb penalty and he actually won a face off the game would be 2-1 Buffalo at the 2nd intermission.
How long will Buffalo plays this guy? He hurts this team and is a big contributor in helping the Sens advance.

Dozerdog
05-12-2007, 09:13 PM
Yeah- and his goals get waived off too!

don137
05-12-2007, 09:27 PM
I agree that call was garbage but his play on the ice resulted in two Ottawa goals...Even if the call stood he still caused more harm than good for this team

Nighthawk
05-12-2007, 09:33 PM
This team is absolutely full of no heart a$$holes! They make me sick!

SpillerThrills
05-12-2007, 09:44 PM
I agree that call was garbage but his play on the ice resulted in two Ottawa goals...

so then, for tonight, we get rid of Roy.... thursday night we should have gotten rid of Kalinin..... who's it gonna be monday night???? the minute someone has a bad game everyone wants him gone....... wow

don137
05-12-2007, 09:48 PM
Roy has played bad for a while now...It's not I want to dislike the guy but he hurts this team...Khalinin had a bad game in game 1 but he has played a great playoffs IMO other than the first game...Believe me nothing would make me happier than for Roy to net the game winner in OT but I get nervous everytime he is out on the ice.

LABillsFan
05-12-2007, 10:58 PM
Roy= Fitzpatrick. The sad part is can they be better next year? Last year a lot of people were saying it was there year because the other teams were going to copy and improve. Well suffice to say that's what seems to have happened.

don137
05-12-2007, 11:04 PM
I think the playoffs this year proved one thing this team needs players with grit and passion and not so many finesse players. Finesse alone will not win the cup...

Nighthawk
05-12-2007, 11:07 PM
I think the playoffs this year proved one thing this team needs players with grit and passion and not so many finesse players. Finesse alone will not win the cup...

I agree...it's very obvious now and to me it was obvious months ago. Darcy failed this team by not keeping Grier or Dumont...both had heart and grit and would go intl the corners to make plays. That is what is missing with this team...to much avoiding contact and not wanting to sell out. Hey, maybe a miracle will happen and we are talking about an incredible comeback.

LABillsFan
05-12-2007, 11:08 PM
They need Zubris or a player like him. The new NHL is gearing towards swift big guys. Did you see how Sabres players are flying to the ice when they get hit.

Typ0
05-12-2007, 11:10 PM
I agree...it's very obvious now and to me it was obvious months ago. Darcy failed this team by not keeping Grier or Dumont...both had heart and grit and would go intl the corners to make plays. That is what is missing with this team...to much avoiding contact and not wanting to sell out. Hey, maybe a miracle will happen and we are talking about an incredible comeback.

Grier was a huge loss. I really wish I could understand why he isn't here right now...he said he didn't want to play here.