PDA

View Full Version : Updating your old jersey, with new!

GThirst
05-12-2007, 10:34 PM
I have a Spikes jersey. Number 51. He obviously is not the man wearing this number anymore, and they highly anticipated Posluszny is. Is there an easy way to change the lettering on jerseys? BTW, Bledsoe shares the same number as Parish. There are others too! All of them are real cheap on the Bills website too.

G. Host
05-12-2007, 10:56 PM
No cheap or easy way to do it unfortunately unless you just want to use duct tape.

It costs as much as an immitation jersey to just the work done.

You would think an enterprising company would be able to sell a "service" (since you can not sell the jerseys themselves wo permission) to have it shipped overseas where labor is cheaper and have it updated with a new name.

GThirst
05-12-2007, 10:58 PM
I think I'm just gonna ghetto my Spikes jersey up. Get a Pos patch, tape it kind of lopsided over spikes haha.

Marvelous
05-12-2007, 11:05 PM
Me & wife both have Bledsoe & she has Spikes. I have no beef with Drew & my wife still likes SpIKES...I never told her that he caused a lil rukus when he left..So she just thinks he was traded.....

She wants a POZ & so do i dmnit!.. I'm set with my every sunday home Schobel jersey. 3 years running...I lost my away w/ Flectehr but the away jerseys suck Anyways. fact they are heavier thus making them not as comfy... It's possible i guess that my Flecther white was the rareiety but doubtful......

-I like Denney & Kelsay & Kyle Williams & Whitner & Evans & JP. I'd rock any of them...

Replica's for home & everyday normal wear,,,Authentics for going to the game IMO

more cowbell
05-12-2007, 11:59 PM
i got a spikes turned into a poz

and a vincent turned into a lynch

and a mike williams turned into a langston walker

and a bledsoe turned into a parrish

and a henry turned into a whitner

all i do is buy the jersies cheap...rip off the name and bring them to a screen printing place that does the work and looks 100 percent authentic for 6 dollars...so yes there is a cheap way of doing it

DynaPaul
05-13-2007, 07:22 AM
Baptism by fire baby.

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-13-2007, 08:46 AM
I don't know how this will look, but if you go and get a strip of fabric that is the same color and the Bills jersey, you might be able to buy some iron on transfer that you print on your computer. I did something with my daughter last year and it worked out nicely for her. Then just sew the name plate onto the old jersey.

I think you can get that printing material at like Office Max.

Michael82
05-13-2007, 09:28 AM
If you have an authentic and want to get the name on the back changed from Spikes to a Posluszny...I found a place that does it. I know some people that have used this site and they said it came out just as good as the original. I will be sending my Spikes out to get it fixed too. :up:

http://www.exclusivepro.com/nflhomePageFrameSet.htm

BlackMetalNinja
05-13-2007, 06:55 PM
If you have an authentic and want to get the name on the back changed from Spikes to a Posluszny...I found a place that does it. I know some people that have used this site and they said it came out just as good as the original. I will be sending my Spikes out to get it fixed too. :up:

http://www.exclusivepro.com/nflhomePageFrameSet.htm

Probably not a bad deal... except I only paid $45 for my authentic to begin with, so it's not worth that much to get it changed really...

I want to get my McGahee changed to an anybody but McGahee!

casdhf
05-13-2007, 07:08 PM
I'm waiting for someone who actually matters to have #21 before I do anything. Sorry, Eric Bassey ... I will not own your jersey.