Emery 0 and 4 in overtime in the playoffs

Sabres 46 and 0 when leading by two at any time

Sabres 5 and 0 when getting the first goal

I think I'm going to puke.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: just about every thing went against us

Don't forget Sabres 46-0 when having a 2 goal lead.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

I know. There something in the air that doesn't feel right about this team. So close, yet so far away.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
        Don't forget Sabres 46-0 when having a 2 goal lead.
        Usually reading is a strong point for you.

Comment

• imbondz
          Democrats are people too
          • Jan 2003

what was Buffalo's record against Ottawa in the regular season?
          My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
            Usually reading is a strong point for you.
            yeah well I'm not thinking clearly after that debacle. What a waste of a great season.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• imbondz
              Democrats are people too
              • Jan 2003

please don't say the series is over unless Ottawa wins the next game, then still don't say it unless they win the next one after that.
              My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Typ0
                honey pie
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by imbondz
                please don't say the series is over unless Ottawa wins the next game, then still don't say it unless they win the next one after that.
                there still is a lot of hockey to be played...and I thought we should have scored at least 20 goals tonight myself. The problem right now is we are poorly positioned and are going to have to work very hard to get into a favorable position in the future.

Comment

• don137
                  • Jul 2002

I agree it just didn't go our way tonight...You can't tell me without a doubt the disallowed goal went off his glove and not the stick (Ithought inconclsive would go with what was called on the ice)...How can the NHL have a rule that stopping a puck from going into the net by a player other than a goalie is just a penalty and not a goal....Then throw in some very bad officiating to give the Sens a 5-3...The starts were aligned aginst the Sabres tonight.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                    • Jul 2002

Nobody is saying it is over, but unless the Sabres show up to play, then it will be. I don't think that Ruff has coached that well in the playoffs so far, so maybe as soon as he shows up, then maybe the players will follow.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
                      there still is a lot of hockey to be played...and I thought we should have scored at least 20 goals tonight myself. The problem right now is we are poorly positioned and are going to have to work very hard to get into a favorable position in the future.

That is exactly what is the problem with this team. They just don't seem to be in postion to make plays. That usually is a sign of lazy play and in these games it will kill you.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                        • Jan 2003

The Senators are a cheap assed team. They had THREE clear hits from behind that could have been very dangerous and got nothing.

Senators took this game because they were clearly the better team but the refs get an assist on that 5 on 3. First penalty was a bit cheap but I can see cheap calls all the time. That second one on Zubrus tying up the stick was a huge BS call and killed them.

Sabres HAVE to play more complete games. I don't have any idea what their problem is. The go into hibernation for whole periods at times. To me, the Senators have ALWAYS looked like the better offensive team and that shouldn't be with this Sabres team. Their fourth line controlled the play every time they were out there.

Lastly, the Sabres HAVE TO F***ING HIT THE F***ING NET SOMETIMES!!! This goalie is not that good and half the f***ing time their shots not only went wide, but left the offensive zone and/or went right to the Senators in transition. Oh, those cross ice passes have to stop too. This just isn't the team I have watched all season.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by imbondz
                          what was Buffalo's record against Ottawa in the regular season?
                          3 and 5 with one win in a shootout. (the brawl game)

Comment

• don137
                            • Jul 2002

I hate the Sens so much. I don't think I could watch the Stanley Cup finals if the made it.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                              The Senators are a cheap assed team. They had THREE clear hits from behind that could have been very dangerous and got nothing.

Senators took this game because they were clearly the better team but the refs get an assist on that 5 on 3. First penalty was a bit cheap but I can see cheap calls all the time. That second one on Zubrus tying up the stick was a huge BS call and killed them.

Sabres HAVE to play more complete games. I don't have any idea what their problem is. The go into hibernation for whole periods at times. To me, the Senators have ALWAYS looked like the better offensive team and that shouldn't be with this Sabres team. Their fourth line controlled the play every time they were out there.

Lastly, the Sabres HAVE TO F***ING HIT THE F***ING NET SOMETIMES!!! This goalie is not that good and half the f***ing time their shots not only went wide, but left the offensive zone and/or went right to the Senators in transition. Oh, those cross ice passes have to stop too. This just isn't the team I have watched all season.
                              Pretty much dead on. However, I think the product on the ice can be directly linked to Ruff's coaching this postseason. He has babied this team the entire year and he continues to do so. The only thing he has done is create a bunch of excuse making babies who just refused to sell out to make plays and do whatever it takes to win. It is an extremely frustrating thing to watch, but it just doesn't seem like it will get any better.

Comment

Working...
                              X