PDA

View Full Version : This Team / League Needs to Fix Stuff - N.O.W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SkateZilla
05-12-2007, 11:13 PM
WARNING : PERSISTANT COMPLAINING G BELOW

Ottawa Has Had a 5 On 3 EVERY Game (Game 1, they Would have had a 5 on 3),

Lydmans' "POST" Shot actually was a goal, seriously, I was watching it in HD, and rewound the DVR and went frame by frame, the puck went under the cross bar and hit the back post and out, watch it in slow motion if you have access, No Review, Ref Easily waved it off like it was nothing,

Vanek's Goal, was iffy, you can PROVE intent on video tape, and there wasnt much movement, so, Inconclusive, whcih means original call stands, which was "GOAL"

Every Official Is from Ontario, you think its bad now, wait till Monday, they will be in their home town, they are gonna call **** one way all nite and wednesday too,

this series is over, this league is a effing joke, bring in all Canadian officials who are all from Ottawa no less, who have all voiced publicaly that they cheered for Ottawa or Toronto as kids... ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME? So The Sabres Have To deal with Alfredsson Boarding People, That by the way was suspension worthy, and you can tell me lil old 195 lbs Spezza Blocked the VIew of the Ref, he Had a Clear line of effing Site.

The League Is a Joke, Ottawa Gets Away with Murder, the Refs Literally Tried to give the Sens the Game in the End of the 2nd Period, I Mean, Stick To Stick,

Im AM So Sick of these Refs 60 Feet Away from the Play Calling Phantom Penalties, Specially when they Cant Physically SEE the Infraction, they Assume it was (Like Zubrus' Hooking, It was stick to stick, and Both teams were doing it all nite and all of a sudden its a penalty?)

Campbell Gets Called for roughing for a punch (though VS didnt show it) Yet, Twice In OT Emery Blatantly Punches Drury in his shoulder and Briere in his face, no call, ref looking right the **** at him. Then Emery Is Purposely Pinching Off players behind the net on dump ins, slashing legs and crap, i mean, come on, the dude is the Avery Of Goaltenders...

The League is Making sure its only remaining Canadian Team is gonna be the spoiled bastard child team this year, they are gonna give them every call, wehter its a goal disallowed or allowed,

they are gonna randomly call penalties to get Ottawa back in the game, then obviously ignore them every other time.

Not to mention, They Always seem to get in our way, seriously, Massenhoven looked like he was playing chicken with Afinogenov when he was skating, effectively forcing max to the boards where he was met by an ottawa Dman, Officials also blocked 3 clearing attempts around the boards, no effort to move, just sat there like "oh gee the puck hit me" Quick whistles for emery all nite.

ANd How About Ottawa getting away with too many men 3 times in the 2nd and 3rd periods alone

And the Sabres Arent off the Hook,

I ****ing Tired of seeing other teams being able to pinch and keep pucks in on the PP left and right. yet we cant seem to keep the puck in the zone at all, the Power Play is a disgrace, and who ever is in charge of it needs to be removed,

Im Also Tired of Seeing the Point Men Passing the Puck off and / or turning it over because the dont want to shoot, dont tell me its better to pass it off, CORVO just shot it off the hip and we are now in a 0-2 Hole in the series, if You win the face off back cleanly, SHOOT THE ****ING PUCK, if you have Time, SHOOT THE ****ING PUCK, Dont play Around with it for 5 seconds then dump it along the boards, We are the ONly team that plays the PP like we are playing 5 On 5, seriously, its Nerve Rackign to see constant Lanes Open for backdoor/cross crease feeds and instead the player dumps it to the boards or turns it over trying to be a loner.

Anyone else wanna add anything?

YardRat
05-12-2007, 11:20 PM
I'm getting pretty tired of Miller consistently letting in soft goals on high shots. Dude spends more time on his knees than a $10 crack whore desperate for cash.

Ebenezer
05-12-2007, 11:21 PM
you copy and pasted....I will too...

is it possible...just slightly possible that the Sens are the better team and people underestimated how good Emery has been playing and that they really do have 4 lines that can match ours?? those last 45-50 games of the regular season and dismissing Pitt and NJ weren't exactly a fluke.

SkateZilla
05-12-2007, 11:26 PM
you copy and pasted....I will too...

is it possible...just slightly possible that the Sens are the better team and people underestimated how good Emery has been playing and that they really do have 4 lines that can match ours?? those last 45-50 games of the regular season and dismissing Pitt and NJ weren't exactly a fluke.

PREACH, It's Just fustrating to see the Faults in the Coaching Staff (Special Teams are a Joke),

and WHY DO YOU BENCH Someone with more Offensive Talent in One Fingernail For Mair Or Gaustad, Why do you put one of the premiere stick handling players in the league with Mair/Gaustad, come on, Stick him With Vanek and Max and Drop Roy to 4th Line or something.

Ok, Now that thats off my chest, You shut down Alfie-Spezza-Heatley, you can counter easily, We dont seem to shutdown Alfie-Spezza-Heatley At all, Spezza had 3 Assists, Alfie a Goal and well, heatley is just an annoying gap-tooth punk, him and Emery should be in Driving school together.

Better Team, Better Coach - Murray Studied Tape, well he didnt have too, teh PP Cycle is predictable as anything, the PK is so passive its a joke... Murray knew this, Ottawa PP Expliots the Passive PK, which for some reason, NEVER Resembles a BOX or Diamond, but instead resembles a blotch of players waving sticks around errantlessly., Ottawa's PK Units are All Over our players positioning, and they know where we'll pass before we do.

Ironic, last season it was the exact opposite,

YardRat
05-12-2007, 11:28 PM
I was wondering about the Lydman shot...never even saw a decent replay of it.

SkateZilla
05-12-2007, 11:33 PM

and VS conveniently didn't show any replays...

Ebenezer
05-12-2007, 11:42 PM
PREACH, It's Just fustrating to see the Faults in the Coaching Staff (Special Teams are a Joke),

and WHY DO YOU BENCH Someone with more Offensive Talent in One Fingernail For Mair Or Gaustad, Why do you put one of the premiere stick handling players in the league with Mair/Gaustad, come on, Stick him With Vanek and Max and Drop Roy to 4th Line or something.

Ok, Now that thats off my chest, You shut down Alfie-Spezza-Heatley, you can counter easily, We dont seem to shutdown Alfie-Spezza-Heatley At all, Spezza had 3 Assists, Alfie a Goal and well, heatley is just an annoying gap-tooth punk, him and Emery should be in Driving school together.

Better Team, Better Coach - Murray Studied Tape, well he didnt have too, teh PP Cycle is predictable as anything, the PK is so passive its a joke... Murray knew this, Ottawa PP Expliots the Passive PK, which for some reason, NEVER Resembles a BOX or Diamond, but instead resembles a blotch of players waving sticks around errantlessly., Ottawa's PK Units are All Over our players positioning, and they know where we'll pass before we do.

Ironic, last season it was the exact opposite,
I made the analogy in another thread...the Sens are playing water polo...whenever the Sabres get the puck they are putting two men on him and forcing a quick pass. That pass works but you can't string two together because they are shadowing the other three guys. The Sens are doing a great job clogging up the middle of the ice and keeping pressure on the guy with the puck right now. There is nowhere for this team to play right now - in other words - they are drowning us.

SkateZilla
05-12-2007, 11:45 PM

Frame 1, a Few Frames After Lydman's Shot
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s139/Skate-Zilla/Frame_1.jpg

Frame 2, Puck is Pretty Much Above the Goal - Line or a few inches in front of it in the Air.
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s139/Skate-Zilla/Frame_2.jpg

Frame 3, Puck Is under The Crossbar hitting the Back Post,
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s139/Skate-Zilla/Frame_3.jpg

Frame 4, Puck is exiting the Net, Now, If you look at the Pucks Angles before and After the "Ding" you can use your common sense, which implies the puck hit hte back post and came out,
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s139/Skate-Zilla/Frame_4.jpg