PDA

View Full Version : Is McGahee's return to Buffalo going to be hostile?

Bills232
05-13-2007, 06:59 PM
You think Bills fans will be burning his jersey in the streets, and harassing him all game?

I don't think that would be fair..

The guy was wrong for what he said about the city, but he's not Terrell Owens.. Bills fans need to remember that..

Hopefully we will show class, and simply Boo when he carries the ball..

kinigirly
05-13-2007, 07:11 PM
we may be drunks but we're not neanderthals. give buffalo fans a little credit

Bills232
05-13-2007, 07:13 PM
we may be drunks but we're not neanderthals. give buffalo fans a little credit

So what are Philly fans?

ublinkwescore
05-13-2007, 07:45 PM
So what are Philly fans?

Turds.

mikemac2001
05-13-2007, 07:58 PM
Bills232 please go away

M
05-13-2007, 08:41 PM
So what are Philly fans?

Thugs? Weren't they the ones with a court in the basement of the stadium??

B-DON
05-13-2007, 09:14 PM
Thugs? Weren't they the ones with a court in the basement of the stadium??

A jail I believe. And it better be hostile after all that **** he was talking

ublinkwescore
05-13-2007, 11:31 PM
A jail I believe. And it better be hostile after all that **** he was talking

There was also a court with an on duty judge.

El Guapo
05-13-2007, 11:56 PM
If you think I'll be cheering for him, you've got another thing coming. I will boo him like the rest of the stadium. Burning his jersey? No, but then again I don't have one. There are a lot of BB fans who do, and they have no use for them any longer.

Come on, it's not like we are polite to the rest of the opposing team; why should we be "nice" to him?

tat2dmike77
05-14-2007, 01:34 AM
You think Bills fans will be burning his jersey in the streets, and harassing him all game?

I don't think that would be fair..

The guy was wrong for what he said about the city, but he's not Terrell Owens.. Bills fans need to remember that..

Hopefully we will show class, and simply Boo when he carries the ball..

What are you his boyfriend or something. Will you go cry in the corner if he gets booed.

You want to know what i don't think is fair. The fact that all you do is post moronic threads trying to get a rise out of someone so you can laugh and get your jollies. Get a life.

Generalissimus Gibby
05-14-2007, 07:04 AM
What are you his boyfriend or something. Will you go cry in the corner if he gets booed.

You want to know what i don't think is fair. The fact that all you do is post moronic threads trying to get a rise out of someone so you can laugh and get your jollies. Get a life.

I was going to respond to the troller, but this is good enough. :rofl: :lmao:

BuffaloBillsStampede
05-14-2007, 08:20 AM
You are damn right I will be burning my jersey in the parking lot. That mother *****er deserves whatever he gets. We took a shot on his sorry a** after his knee was torn to bits, and he repays us by talking **** about not only the city but more importantly the team. When he says tht he now has a better QB yeah Willis take a look at the stats last year not much difference. When he says he has a better OL yeah not so much anymroe Willis. Better WR? please, who on that roster has Lee Evans ability? Mason couldn't hold Evans' balls. That punk deserves everything he gets.

alohabillsfan
05-14-2007, 08:45 AM
You guys really need to think positive about this, with Willis as the Ravens featured back we have a seriuos chance of winning the game!! Lets cheer every time Willis dances for a 2 yard gain!

P.S. I would also like to see Willis get lit up by someone, Crowell, Poz, or Whitner!!!