PDA

View Full Version : We have nothing to lose now, let's go for the throat

Mitchy moo
05-14-2007, 08:40 PM
Let's just bring peters in and the rest of the gang and have us a emery hunt. I could find multiple reasons to do it but not 1 is better than the other.

P.S. My wife watched this whole game with me and taunted me the whole time about how bad we looked, it was great.:candle:

SabreEleven
05-14-2007, 08:44 PM
Another one of your dumbass threads...You should be banned from starting threads. seriously.

LtFinFan66
05-14-2007, 08:55 PM
:goodpost:

CuseJetsFan83
05-14-2007, 08:56 PM
while i agree on the "nothing to lose mentality" um yeah...... lets become a classless team!?

G Wolly
05-14-2007, 09:08 PM
while i agree on the "nothing to lose mentality" um yeah...... lets become a classless team!?

We might as well go down putting up a fight...if you wanna call it putting up a fight.

Mitchy moo
05-14-2007, 09:09 PM
We might as well go down putting up a fight...if you wanna call it putting up a fight.

Fighting is the only thing we have left, lord knows we aren't going to try to play hard on every shift.

Meathead
05-14-2007, 09:11 PM
nah just go out quietly. the series is over. the sens are just flat out better in just about every aspect of the game and thats not gonna change this year. let it die

i dont even care if they win any games in this series now, in fact id rather it just end wednesday, get it over with. i probably wont even bother to watch cuz its just a funeral procession at this point