PDA

View Full Version : After all the arguing would you be surprised if the Sabres...

Ebenezer
05-15-2007, 02:17 AM
came back to win? would your really be surprised? Nothing this team does or is capable of doing surprises me.

shelby
05-15-2007, 04:34 AM
No. And that would be sweet.

Jan Reimers
05-15-2007, 04:47 AM
The Sabres have had a great season, and I'm not going to bash them, but Ottawa is a better team at this point. I'd love the Sabres to come back and win 4, but right now, I'd just take a goal in game 4. I would be surprised if we were to win even one game.

But it would be nice for the fans if the series came back to Buffalo, so they could salute the Sabres for a remarkable two year run.

BlackMetalNinja
05-15-2007, 05:19 AM
I don't care what two teams are involved... I'd be surprised when ANYBODY comes back from down 3-0, especially on the road!

don137
05-15-2007, 05:45 AM
The Sabres are not playing with any confidence and seem to have given up. I am not sure they could beat Philadelphia right now. I will root for them til the bitter end but I do not see any fire in this team. They need to be playing desparate hockey and they are not. I would like to say they can come back but I did not see a team that wanted to fight to win.

YardRat
05-15-2007, 05:49 AM
I expect it.

Meathead
05-15-2007, 06:36 AM
hahahaha

oh wait you were serious

no chance

in fact its a sweep

Ebenezer
05-15-2007, 06:52 AM
I didn't ask predictions on how the series would go...all I asked is if you would be surprised if they came back.

Meathead
05-15-2007, 07:15 AM
http://www.fergusonequip.com/images/shindaiwa/power_brooms.jpg

Dr. Lecter
05-15-2007, 07:20 AM
I would be stunned.

Ottawa is playing too well.

casdhf
05-15-2007, 07:23 AM
If we win one, we can win four ... I just don't know if we can win one.

tampabay25690
05-15-2007, 07:44 AM
Came back to win this series....NO WAY...

Ottawa would have to just lay back and play like ****... The effort Buffalo gave last nite told me the series is over. By far Ottawa is the better team. Buffalo had how many shots on net that is PUTRID. I love the Sabres but Ryan Miller is the only one that came out and played last nite. I just don't want to see them get swept....

If the Sabres do come back that would be history.

GO SABRES!!

Meathead
05-15-2007, 08:06 AM
two words: brow kin

i would be stunned if they win one

the sabres are broken

clumping platelets
05-15-2007, 08:17 AM
Eye wood bee stoopyfyed :shocked:

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-15-2007, 08:27 AM
After watching the game last night when their backs were against the wall, I would be absolutely stunned if the Sabres win a game, that's right, a game. I don't know the words to express my shock if they miraculous came back and won the series. Disney could make a sequel to their movie Miracle.

Michael82
05-15-2007, 08:36 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'd be shocked!!! :shocked:

njsue
05-15-2007, 08:40 AM
GO SABRES!!!!!

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
05-15-2007, 11:09 AM
While I agree there is no chance and I would be completely shocked if they did,
I do agree that you take it one game at a time.

I'll say this. The team we have seen in the past three games WILL NOT win.
To have any chance at all, they need to put a different team out on the ice.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Can Lindy pull the right strings? I want Stafford and Paetsch playing,
and Kalinen and either Hecht or Kotalik on the bench.

OpIv37
05-15-2007, 12:24 PM
I'll be shocked if we come back to win.

I'll be surprised if we don't get swept.

THATHURMANATOR
05-15-2007, 12:26 PM
I am the ultimate optimist but there is a 0% chance we win this series.

Bufftp
05-15-2007, 12:30 PM
Surprised, NO! I am expecting it! :gosabres:

ddaryl
05-15-2007, 12:32 PM
I'd be massively shocked...

I've already written them off. They just do not seem to have any answers.

heck I be surprised if we won one game the way they've been playing.

tat2dmike77
05-15-2007, 03:02 PM
LOL it's funny yo see all the yankees fans already declaring the series over. I know it's not the same sport but it's the situation. All the yanks fans a few years ago declared boston dead. Nobody thought boston could even win one game. Ofcourse we all know how it went. I kind of see the same thing here. The snes are getting a little cocky. Look thier not totally dominating the sabres the sabres are still in the games they play all it takes is one shot, one bounce, one hit, one major save, one win at a time to turn things around for buffalo. Hey i'm not saying it's gonna happen but you never know. If this series were to get to a game 6 then i say watch out sens the moe has shiffted. ALWAYS BELIEVE NEVER SAY DIE!

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i60/tat2dmike77/photoshop/Sabres2copy-1.jpg

THATHURMANATOR
05-15-2007, 03:42 PM
LOL it's funny yo see all the yankees fans already declaring the series over. I know it's not the same sport but it's the situation. All the yanks fans a few years ago declared boston dead. Nobody thought boston could even win one game. Ofcourse we all know how it went. I kind of see the same thing here. The snes are getting a little cocky. Look thier not totally dominating the sabres the sabres are still in the games they play all it takes is one shot, one bounce, one hit, one major save, one win at a time to turn things around for buffalo. Hey i'm not saying it's gonna happen but you never know. If this series were to get to a game 6 then i say watch out sens the moe has shiffted. ALWAYS BELIEVE NEVER SAY DIE!

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i60/tat2dmike77/photoshop/Sabres2copy-1.jpg
1 time in a hundred years man... Sure it could happen but what are the odds??? a trillion to 1?

Ebenezer
05-15-2007, 03:56 PM
I'd be massively shocked...

I've already written them off. They just do not seem to have any answers.

heck I be surprised if we won one game the way they've been playing.
hysterical, I'm the one being called the closet Ottawa fan, told to buy a Heatly jersey, etc etc yet I this team would not surprise me if they came back to win the series (not saying it will happen but just saying that it wouldn't surprise me) yet so many others have already written them off...

shelby
05-15-2007, 04:09 PM
Well, Ebby, you were being annoying.

:D

Ebenezer
05-15-2007, 04:10 PM
Well, Ebby, you were being annoying.

:D
because I have been giving Ottawa credit?? Hah, you have no clue how much I can argue just to keep an argument going.

THATHURMANATOR
05-15-2007, 04:24 PM
hysterical, I'm the one being called the closet Ottawa fan, told to buy a Heatly jersey, etc etc yet I this team would not surprise me if they came back to win the series (not saying it will happen but just saying that it wouldn't surprise me) yet so many others have already written them off...
Why wouldn't we? It seems as if they wrote themselves off alreadys...

SabreEleven
05-15-2007, 04:27 PM
Why wouldn't we? It seems as if they wrote themselves off alreadys...

EXACTLY, Thurm. How can the fans keep faith when the players haven't?

LABillsFan
05-16-2007, 01:33 AM
I'll be shocked if we come back to win.

I'll be surprised if we don't get swept.

Ditto. I do think though, that if they win game 4, and game 5 decisively, all bets are off. Taking 2 in a row from Ott may get into their heads.

tat2dmike77
05-16-2007, 01:56 AM
1 time in a hundred years man... Sure it could happen but what are the odds??? a trillion to 1?

I bet you said the same thing during that boston yanks series. Screw the odds. Odds are for people with guts or balls to stand behind thier team. Odds are placed for one reason and that is to beat them. Do you thing the sox said well the odds are against us might as well pack it in. No they didn't if this series was over there would be no game tonight. One win at a time the sabres can go on a 4 game win streak it can happen.

I hope it does then this thread will show all the people who packed it in when the chips were down. Quitters nothing but quitters.

Me and Shelby are gonna ride this ship out whether it sinks or floats were going down loud and proud.

NEVER SAY DIE I STILL BELIEVE!!!!

shelby
05-16-2007, 04:46 AM
:hi5:

SabreEleven
05-16-2007, 05:55 AM
Being a Yankee fan, I hate to say this but I can see how the Sabres are like that Red Sox team that year. A very dangerous team with little/no confidence and it snowballed with just one win. Until that one win turned into 4 and a series win....So let's come out like rabid dogs for more than just one period and get that first win and go from there....

LET'S GO BUFFALO