Every player should forfeit their pay from the last three games!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Every player should forfeit their pay from the last three games!!!!!

Briere makes 54,000 per game this year including playoffs (in which they get ****ing bonuses/royalyies for btw)

So he owes the public $158,000.

This goes for each player on this team.

3/4 of the money collected should goto tickets for next year so we dont waste our ****ing money on this heartless ****ing team.

1/4 of the money should goto ryan ****ing miller. if i see this man downtown i am going to walk up him and just hug him and say thank you.

He truly is a class act, and he is the reason we havnt gotten blownout on the scoreboard.

God bless Ryan Miller and **** the rest of the team.

/rant
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Re: Every player should forfeit their pay from the last three games!!!!!

Grow up.

If you don't want to go next year, stay home. We'll enjoy the games without you and a fan of the team can replace you.

And Miller was part of the problem the first two games. Last night he stood on his head.

The team is not hearltess. That **** is old, stupid and asinine.
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      Grow up.

If you don't want to go next year, stay home. We'll enjoy the games without you and a fan of the team can replace you.

And Miller was part of the problem the first two games. Last night he stood on his head.

Grow up? Did you even watch the game??

The most important game in this teams history, and to come out the way they did and play the way they did is unbelievable.

You sound like the "maybe next year" guy. Sorry Im not him.

On to a "rebuilding" year! WOOHOOO
      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• JD
        Sabres Zone
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        Grow up.

Also please explain who on this team has a heart and is playing balls to the wall hockey. Stick to the buffalo bills.

If I seen any effort out of that team last night, I would have some hope. But there was none so therefore I have no hope.

We choked. Well, actually.. we didnt choke. You have to put in some kind of effort to end up choking.

Last night was the WORST game I have ever seen the Sabres play in the last 10 years. No life out of them at all. Thank GOD for RYAN MILLER. I want his number in the rafters right now.

One team. One goal. One more season of ****ing golf.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
          • May 2003

The players salaries are already paid. Technically they don't get paid for the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
          X